102 1234 ...
tools
    Try this -

Download and extract "GlossyBlack 1.1 For Bold 9000.zip"
    Open the folder "GlossyBlack 1.1 For Bold 9000"
    Open "Bold 9000"
    Here you have a folder with all three versions
    Open "Glossy Black with QuickLauch"
    Inside you have the file you need to load into Desktop Manager to have the Quicklaunch version.
    Got it to work via DM but is there a way to put the QL button in the banner as I change wallpapers often and the BB logo looks odd with different WP. Thanks for the help and update............

Last edited by andyahs; 09-26-09 at 12:42 PM.
    09-26-09 10:51 AM
    Hi, I brought the original Glossy black and I loved it. I got the email yesterday about the upgrade, especially with the quick launch which I have so I was very appreciative for that. I have it working, looking good and all on my tour. But I have a question. I see that using the theme that include the button for our quick launch app does not have hidden today. Is there anyway or rather do you design or customize a theme for pay? I would love to keep the glossy black but WITH hidden today & a quick launch button(somewhere in the top smaller & hidden, maybe like a dot) and of course still keeping the lovely extras you've already added like the hidden clock funcions, connections manager, weather app access. Please let me know if you can do this for me, like I said I will be glad to pay. I have only your upgraded Glossy Black and one other theme on my cell. That's cause I've tried quite a few, but only love everything about the two I kept. So again, the only thing I want to do to the upgraded Glossy Black with the quick launch, is find a way to add back hidden today, while still putting a small quick launch somewhere. Please, I'll be waiting to here from you. I couldnt email you or send a private message, yet. sorry
    Last edited by MSKRCOLES; 09-26-09 at 12:21 PM. Reason: misspelling errors
    09-26-09 12:12 PM
    Doesn't seem like it would be a problem. Let me ask you guys this. If you had a QL icon, would it be ok for it to take the place of the hidden today, or do you want/need both?
    uh oh , I guess I was late on giving my lil feed back for the question you asked here. On rather having both the hidden today & quick launch icon was important. I love the Glossy black it looks very nice on my Tour. Especially the color of the both. But somewhere on here in another reply, you'll find me begging you ( even if i have to pay) for the theme with the both. I guess it's the being able to glance my calendar items ( most important) is what i'm missing if I don't have the (hidden today-prefered). But again It is a very sharp looking theme!
    09-26-09 12:44 PM
    OMG, between the Bold, Curve 8900 and Tour GlossyBlack is ranked #11.3333333 in themes!!!

We did it!!! (By we, I mean my blood, sweat and profanity and your money). Just kidding.

Thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!

A huge shout out to Bla1ze too!
    09-28-09 02:19 AM
    Downloaded the update and love it, thank you. This has become one of my favorite themes and I always keep coming back to it. Great, great job.
    09-28-09 04:04 AM
    Rad!

Another iteration will be out this week with some better documentation
    09-28-09 02:58 PM
    Downloaded the update and love it, thank you. This has become one of my favorite themes and I always keep coming back to it. Great, great job.
    Definitely one of the better themes.
    09-28-09 04:40 PM
    love the theme, the gloss is so sexy, and it runs so quick and smooth. LOVE dark themes...would be 105% perfect if the inbox backgrounds were dark too (just my taste)...

thank you sooo much!
    E
    Last edited by phenyx923; 09-28-09 at 10:42 PM. Reason: figured out the answer!
    09-28-09 10:42 PM
    Thanks!

I just discovered that the calendar entry dividers are the exact same color as the background, so it's going to be changed in a future version.
    Last edited by omgbeav; 09-29-09 at 02:31 AM.
    09-29-09 01:06 AM
    love the theme, the gloss is so sexy, and it runs so quick and smooth. LOVE dark themes...would be 105% perfect if the inbox backgrounds were dark too (just my taste)...

thank you sooo much!
    E
    yes, if you could release a dark version like that i would LOVE to install it
    09-29-09 10:43 AM
    updating now, have you put any thought about the dark version?

thanks

chase
    10-01-09 01:08 AM
    Definitely planning on it. It's more than likely how I'm going to fix the border on the calendar not showing up. It's just going to take me sitting down and tweaking all the colors (background, list stripes, font, highlight colors, etc) and making sure they're all readable.
    10-01-09 02:09 AM
    And ya, version 1.2 is live.
    10-01-09 02:10 AM
    just bought it. & love it thx
    10-01-09 02:24 AM
    Awesome! Welcome to the party
    10-01-09 02:53 AM
    My buddy showed me this theme at work and it worked so smooth, just grabbed it...

Cheers!!

10-02-09 02:56 AM
    Just love the theme particularly the Hidden Today with QL.

Can I make 2 requests please:

1. Can we have the Weather icon on the lock screen. (I know this has been done before)
    2. Can you make the Application name text a bit smaller on the home screen.

Thanks
    10-02-09 09:45 AM
    Where is the option for QL?

EDIT: Ignore me, just your note on the product page.
    Last edited by Abbsta; 10-02-09 at 11:29 AM.
    10-02-09 11:21 AM
    I would love the icons to be just a bit smaller, like 75% of the size that is right now
    10-03-09 12:54 AM
    Just love the theme particularly the Hidden Today with QL.

Can I make 2 requests please:

1. Can we have the Weather icon on the lock screen. (I know this has been done before)
    Interesting. I always put mine into standby, so I've never paid much attention to the lock screen. Shouldn't be a problem.

2. Can you make the Application name text a bit smaller on the home screen.

Thanks
    I use a 9630 so I can't really judge the font sizes on other devices. If anyone else chimes it I don't have a problem changing it.
    10-03-09 01:41 AM
    I would love the icons to be just a bit smaller, like 75% of the size that is right now
    Much, much easier said than done
    10-03-09 01:56 AM
    yes, if you could release a dark version like that i would LOVE to install it

thank you sooo much!
    E
    Looks like going darker is going to be a no go... that is unless you want your SMS conversations to look like this in 5.0 -

lol

... but then again who knows when 5.0 will ever drop
    10-03-09 02:02 AM
    Interesting. I always put mine into standby, so I've never paid much attention to the lock screen. Shouldn't be a problem.
    Great. In case it helps there was a lot of discussion about putting the weather on the lock screen in the posts concerning the 3G Bold Theme by RedZapper
    10-03-09 12:49 PM
    Much, much easier said than done

Hey it was just my 2 cents, I don't create themes so I didn't know if its a 10min job or 2 hour job, thanks anyways
    10-03-09 09:19 PM
    sweet theme!
    10-04-09 01:53 PM
102 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD