this is *gorgeous*. wow. great job. i'm too chicken and inept to install themes, but this would be my #1 or #2 choice. very nice
    10-04-09 01:55 PM
    Thanks. Themes are just about the easiest thing you can do with your 'berry.
    10-04-09 11:21 PM
    hey im new to the blackberry & here. i downloaded your theme (AMAZING!!!) but i dont understand were the weather is. if anyone can point me in the right direction it would help. thanks

Pete
    10-05-09 12:25 PM
    hey im new to the blackberry & here. i downloaded your theme (AMAZING!!!) but i dont understand were the weather is. if anyone can point me in the right direction it would help. thanks

Pete
    You need to install a Weather application. I use weatherbug:

BlackBerry App World - WeatherBug

or some use Berryweather but you have to pay for it:

Bellshare - BerryWeather
    10-05-09 12:44 PM
    ok i got the weather working! im an *****..but now were has the call log app gone?
    10-05-09 01:27 PM
    ok i got the weather working! im an *****..but now were has the call log app gone?
    Check your applications and folders or just press the green call key.
    10-05-09 01:46 PM
    Can one of you guys running a 5.0 build confirm if everything works correctly? I've had no problems on my Tour, but I wanted to check before advertising it.
    10-06-09 01:17 AM
    The funny thing is, I wasn't even planning on making a 9000 version of the theme. When I got my old 83xx I always thought the sweetest themes were available for the Bold and figured it would be a waste of my time to build a Bold version, lol.
    10-06-09 01:24 AM
    Forgive me if this has been covered already. Before I purchase this good looking theme, is the SMS and Messages separated? This could be a deal breaker for me if they are together. I need them separated.
    Thanks
    10-06-09 05:20 AM
    Also if I use my own wall paper, will the top 1/2" or so be chopped off due to the banner, or is it transparent?
    10-06-09 08:32 AM
    Forgive me if this has been covered already. Before I purchase this good looking theme, is the SMS and Messages separated? This could be a deal breaker for me if they are together. I need them separated.
    Thanks
    No worries. Open your messages icon, then click options > general options find SMS/email inboxes and change them to seperate. You might need to do a battery pull for it to take effect.

Also if I use my own wall paper, will the top 1/2" or so be chopped off due to the banner, or is it transparent?
    It's semi transparent.
    10-06-09 10:03 AM
    any chance of getting this on the 8520?

thanks
    10-10-09 08:31 PM
    any chance of getting this on the 8520?

thanks
    Yep, it's out for beta testing right now. It should be available this week.
    10-10-09 11:12 PM
    do you have trouble with the clock and setting alarm on 5.0? i sure am and cant use this theme anymore
    10-14-09 09:12 AM
    What exactly is it doing? I just double checked on my 9630 and everything's working so I don't know if there's anything I can change.
    10-14-09 11:21 AM
    Version 1.3 is (a)live

Updates
    1. Weather added to lock screen
    2. Colors have been tweaked/darkened to fix the calendar grid showing up
    3. Hidden Today text is enabled on all icons on the home screen (not just 2-5 now)
    10-14-09 01:04 PM
    This is an awesome theme that I would purchase in a heartbeat. But I use a lot more than 5 icons on my home screen. Any chance you can make a "U" version with 10 icons?
    10-14-09 03:07 PM
    hey im about to purchase this theme and I also would really like to have both the hidden today and QL somewhere.... not sure if you have that in the works but i really like your theme so far
    thanks
    10-14-09 03:44 PM
    Version 1.3 is (a)live

Updates
    1. Weather added to lock screen
    2. Colors have been tweaked/darkened to fix the calendar grid showing up
    3. Hidden Today text is enabled on all icons on the home screen (not just 2-5 now)
    The update released today the version with the Hidden QL is not working. i.e. it is not being hidden.
    10-14-09 08:47 PM
    I bought and dloaded this theme...looks great. But i am having some trouble.

In my bbm 5.0 is there a way to change this back to original? I noticed SMS once a conversation is open reverts back to original. It's Hard to read. Using 5.0.33 bbm

Also when I focus over the clock, it freezes my phone. os 5.0.238

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mitch5786; 10-16-09 at 01:58 PM.
    10-16-09 01:36 PM
    Wow, I've somehow missed a lot of posts.

This is an awesome theme that I would purchase in a heartbeat. But I use a lot more than 5 icons on my home screen. Any chance you can make a "U" version with 10 icons?
    Can't say I've had many requests for this. I'm certainly not against it.

hey im about to purchase this theme and I also would really like to have both the hidden today and QL somewhere.... not sure if you have that in the works but i really like your theme so far
    thanks
    Yep, this version exists in the last and newest versions.

The update released today the version with the Hidden QL is not working. i.e. it is not being hidden.
    Hrm, somehow that slipped past me. The focus on the clock is wacky too. my svg's aren't organized very well so things tend to act screwy. I'll try and push an update to fix it in the next couple of days. Can't say for sure though; I've got a crazy schedule for the next couple of days.

If you don't have the last version that works, shoot me an email and I'll get it over to you.

In my bbm 5.0 is there a way to change this back to original? I noticed SMS once a conversation is open reverts back to original. It's Hard to read. Using 5.0.33 bbm

Thanks in advance
    I've heard the issue with BBM5, but not the clock issue. I'm really hoping RIM will update the CDK when 5.0 drops and this won't be an issue. v1.2 works better with BBM. If you don't have it, shoot me an email.
    10-16-09 11:29 PM
    Downloaded your theme today, very slick. The only issue I have is a little blue box under my clock, and when I scroll over the clock it does not "highlight". Other than that nice work!
    10-17-09 05:52 PM

Thanks in advance
    thats what mines does too
    10-17-09 06:26 PM
    I think I might know what's causing the clock issue.

Also, I wanted to check to make sure everyone got the email and if the link worked.
    10-18-09 12:04 AM
    woked for me. please figure that clock out i miss this theme haha
    10-18-09 10:08 AM
102 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD