Thanks Tim.. glad you like it..
    Donation on the way followed by a pm tomorrow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 12:47 AM
    Rockdog,

Thanks for adding in the today screen and sending me the custom made folders. You did an awesome job and the donation was a small price to pay.

Thanks again!!
    no worries..glad you liked it.
    10-02-09 12:39 PM
    Updated the two themes to include 'inverted' focus icons for the five home screen icons.
    10-04-09 08:47 PM
    Awesome theme! Would love to see an 8900 version as well.
    10-06-09 04:01 AM
    I always thought that the original focus was difficult to see given the icon set - the inverted focus is great.
    This theme is donation worthy! I'll be keeping this on my bb.
    If you guys keep up the great work I'm gonna retire from theme making

One question: are there plans to make the time, signal bar, battery, etc clickable and also add a hidden today section?
    Last edited by redzapper; 10-06-09 at 10:21 AM.
    10-06-09 08:20 AM
    I just downloaded the latest version from 10/4 without the weather icon and I ran "quickpull" but I cannot select the messages icon on my Bold. It jumps from calendar to contacts.

-Rich
    10-06-09 11:21 AM
    I always thought that the original focus was difficult to see given the icon set - the inverted focus is great.
    This theme is donation worthy! I'll be keeping this on my bb.
    If you guys keep up the great work I'm gonna retire from theme making

One question: are there plans to make the time, signal bar, battery, etc clickable and also add a hidden today section?
    Thanks.. I was thinking about the focus icon this weekend and I had difficulties, even with the the text..

As for making the time, signal, etc into clickable links, I really dont know.. I've contemplated that, but I think for now, I'll stick with what I have. maybe once i get done with some of the custom-requests I'm working on I'll try that.

The Today version is available on a customized-pre-dontation basis only..

I just downloaded the latest version from 10/4 without the weather icon and I ran "quickpull" but I cannot select the messages icon on my Bold. It jumps from calendar to contacts.

-Rich
    Rich,
    I'll double check that navigation issue when I get home tonight and see what I can find out for you...

Anyone else having this issue?
    10-06-09 02:23 PM
    ..If you guys keep up the great work I'm gonna retire from theme making
    Dont even think about it.. you make some of the nicest themes out there dude! I still run your 3G theme.. I dig that theme...
    10-06-09 02:25 PM

-Rich
    Rich, download it again. i did find a navigation glitch.. should be good to go now.
    10-06-09 10:06 PM
    Thanks.. I was thinking about the focus icon this weekend and I had difficulties, even with the the text..

As for making the time, signal, etc into clickable links, I really dont know.. I've contemplated that, but I think for now, I'll stick with what I have. maybe once i get done with some of the custom-requests I'm working on I'll try that.

The Today version is available on a customized-pre-dontation basis only..

Rich,
    I'll double check that navigation issue when I get home tonight and see what I can find out for you...

Anyone else having this issue?
    Definitely worth the donation

10-06-09 10:13 PM
    Cool theme, have you made this for the Tour "yet" ?
    10-06-09 10:59 PM
    Cool theme, have you made this for the Tour "yet" ?
    I'm open to generous donations for customized themes on cross-platforms... just let me know what you want to do.
    10-06-09 11:08 PM
    Yes, the update did correct the navigational glitch with my messages icon. Thanks for providing a great theme.

-Rich

Rich, download it again. i did find a navigation glitch.. should be good to go now.
    10-08-09 11:05 AM
    ^^
    Thanks Rich for the reply.. glad you like it!
    10-08-09 02:44 PM
    I'll donate that's not a problem what's your pin and I'll BBM you
    10-09-09 03:26 PM
    ^^^
    I dont have a PIN.. just PM me...thanks..
    10-09-09 04:45 PM
    Hi RD97, I was looking for a new theme for my BB last night and happened to come accross your theme and installed it instantly. My problem is that the quick launch (airplane) icon doesn't seem to do anything or have any function. Am I missing a way to set it up or is this how it is supposed to be?

Thanks in advance,

Kingsley
    10-13-09 12:02 PM
    Hi RD97, I was looking for a new theme for my BB last night and happened to come accross your theme and installed it instantly. My problem is that the quick launch (airplane) icon doesn't seem to do anything or have any function. Am I missing a way to set it up or is this how it is supposed to be?

Thanks in advance,

Kingsley
    Only works if QL is installed on your BlackBerry. Should be on sale either here or check Berryreview.com

10-13-09 12:52 PM
    ^^
    thanks Tim for replying to this..

I'm working on an update to this theme..

should be pretty cool.

Codename: Glaskart Reveal

Stay tuned....
    10-13-09 12:56 PM
    Hehe. You know I am.

10-13-09 01:15 PM
    Rockdog....any chance you'll port this out to the 8900??? Picante rocks...great theme!
    10-19-09 05:53 PM
    sorry for ninja-bumping the thread. I used to have a bold, used this theme since it was so elegant :O was so nice until I swap to Bold 2 9700 I miss this theme, any chance its updated for OS5.0?
    11-26-09 09:37 AM
    sorry for ninja-bumping the thread. I used to have a bold, used this theme since it was so elegant :O was so nice until I swap to Bold 2 9700 I miss this theme, any chance its updated for OS5.0?
    OS 5.0 or for the 9700???
    11-27-09 09:55 PM
    This theme is cool as ice.. Love it and will download it straight away.
    11-30-09 04:11 PM
    Okay focus on Wx bug is there and scrolling horizontily is normal.

Can someone post this wp?
    12-30-09 05:01 PM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD