New Glaskart Picante Series themes..

*Update* 10/4/09
    -added an 'inverted icon' as the focus icon on the home screen. inverted icons are black graphics as opposed to the white graphics. makes keeping tabs on which icon you're on a little easier.

*Update* 9/30/09:
    -added a Status Text to make navigation easier to track
    -expanded the Date box to fix potential truncation issues
    -fixed the outgoing call screen bottom banner.

Use same OTA links below.

Features include five small bottom dock icons for Contacts, Calendar, Messages, Profiles and Quicklaunch (Picante QL)

The Picante QL-Wx theme features a customizable icon in the upper right corner of the screen for placement of a Weather Icon. Place the Weather icon in the first icon slot on the application Screen.

If you like my themes and would like to make a donation, click on the link below:
    PayPal Donations

Glaskart Picante QL OTA

Glaskart Picante QL-Wx OTA
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 10-04-09 at 08:54 PM.
    09-27-09 01:59 PM
    Love this one as another wallpaper friendly theme - good job.
    09-27-09 02:12 PM
    Love this one as another wallpaper friendly theme - good job.
    thanks.. credit for the concept goes to dagobah30 and his Reverie HT theme, but thanks for the compliment...

let me know if you have any problems, especially with the weather icon, as I dont have a weather program to test this function..

if you could post a screen shot w/ the weather app working, that'd be great as well.
    09-27-09 02:17 PM
    I'm using Weatherbug and no issues:

09-27-09 02:40 PM
    R u having any navigation issues with the Wx version? I seem to be having nav issues on the hm screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 02:49 PM
    No navigation is smooth for me.
    09-27-09 02:51 PM
    Do the bottom icons "glow" when u scroll over them?

09-27-09 02:53 PM
    Hmmm..ok.. seems to be working now for me.

the only thing is that the Wx icon doesn't "focus" when scrolled over.. but I guess if it's a weather icon, that doesn't matter??? I dont have a wx icon, so I'm not sure what, if any you can do with the Wx icon - can you click on the icon to go to some site or is it just kina a dynamic icon that shows weather?

would you like to see the Wx have a focus feature?
    09-27-09 02:56 PM
    Do the bottom icons "glow" when u scroll over them?

They do glow as I roll over each one but it is hard to tell which icon is highlighted if you leave the phone alone and then look at the screen - if that makes sense.
    09-27-09 02:57 PM
    i know what you mean.. I tried adding the Application name but it kinda took away from the wallpaper...

what do you think about adding the Application name?
    09-27-09 02:59 PM
    Hmmm..ok.. seems to be working now for me.

the only thing is that the Wx icon doesn't "focus" when scrolled over.. but I guess if it's a weather icon, that doesn't matter??? I dont have a wx icon, so I'm not sure what, if any you can do with the Wx icon - can you click on the icon to go to some site or is it just kina a dynamic icon that shows weather?

would you like to see the Wx have a focus feature?
    No weatherbug is not focused when scrolled up to and clicking on it brings up the weatherbug built in features.
    09-27-09 03:02 PM
    i know what you mean.. I tried adding the Application name but it kinda took away from the wallpaper...

what do you think about adding the Application name?
    Is it possible to change the transparity as you roll over each icon? I would prefere that than the app. name unless it is a fad out.
    09-27-09 03:04 PM
    No weatherbug is not focused when scrolled up to and clicking on it brings up the weatherbug built in features.
    i'll add a focus icon for the Wx icon.

as the for transparency of the smaller icons..i'll see on that. maybe i'll try adding the App name first.
    09-27-09 03:13 PM
    please d/l the Wx version again and check out the focus icon for the Wx app.
    09-27-09 03:15 PM
    Spoke too soon. After scrolling up to Wx bug and back down to QL I cannot scroll horizontily, it just scrolls between wx.bug and QL.
    09-27-09 03:18 PM
    try it again.. i loaded a different version so the nav should work as well as the focus icon.
    09-27-09 03:26 PM
    Okay focus on Wx bug is there and scrolling horizontily is normal.

09-27-09 03:30 PM
    sweet! looks great with that wallpaper.. thanks for the feedback.
    09-27-09 03:35 PM
    No problem and glad to help.
    09-27-09 03:39 PM
    Thank you rockdog for releasing this awesome theme. And of course thnaks goes to dagobah30 for his work that inspired this. I can't make up my mind between which theme to use. They both rock.

09-27-09 05:37 PM
    Spectacular! Thank you for the great work.
    09-27-09 06:05 PM
    No problem...glad you all like this theme...

09-27-09 06:10 PM
    Very nice - thanks for sharing

09-27-09 06:45 PM
    Is it possible to get a hidden today for calendar and messages without the weather slot?
    Last edited by janx; 09-27-09 at 07:09 PM.
    09-27-09 07:07 PM
    Any way you could make a version (without weather icon) that has the calendar items pop up when the calendar icon is highlighted? That would make this theme absolutely perfect. Thanks! and btw- this theme... very nice.
    09-27-09 08:49 PM
91 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD