I just installed it. Very well put together theme. Job well done. Ever think of making one with the small icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 08:59 AM
    This theme is an extension of two recent popular themes. Using the icons developed by Max Themes, and adding my twist to the popular Neu and Neu today themes [here], I've developed the Glaskart Hidden Dock Today plus theme; a six icon, Hidden Dock, Today Plus theme for the Bold 9000.

OTA Link

Main screen with icons hidden.

six icons shown. Scroll trackball up to bring the icons up. scroll down and the icons are hidden and the "cursor" goes to the Profiles Icon in the upper right.

Today Plus Calendar accessible from the hidden dock. Scroll trackball up to access the Calendar items. Once in the Calendar items, scroll the trackball LEFT to drop down to the Messages icon.

Other screen shots shown below:

Hope you all enjoy this hidden dock theme...

Thanks for sharing, great theme. But could you make it 10 icons, instead of 6, thanks in advance.

05-24-09 09:52 PM
    I just installed it. Very well put together theme. Job well done. Ever think of making one with the small icons?

My initial test was with 40x40 icons, but that looked wierd. So at this point, I'm not thinking of modifying the icon size.

Thanks for the compliment though.
    05-25-09 02:41 PM
    Thanks for sharing, great theme. But could you make it 10 icons, instead of 6, thanks in advance.

I'll look into modifying the svg file, but at this point, I dont think I'll change it. I'll look at it though, but can't promise anything.
    05-25-09 02:42 PM
    05-25-09 03:17 PM
    What were the tweeks? Mines been working fine, and don't wanna upgrade if its nothing I can live without. Theme works great on my bold! Awesome theme!

05-26-09 11:05 AM
    on the Application page, I moved the "Carrier" name inline with the time (used to be below it), and the button you see when it confirms to delete (was green), changed to a blue color. i also moved the alarm icon to the right and repositioned the WiFi icon over a bit to the left so it wouldn't overlap with the carrier name on the main page.

Thanks for the compliment...

Randy
    05-26-09 03:17 PM
    I'll look into modifying the svg file, but at this point, I dont think I'll change it. I'll look at it though, but can't promise anything.
    Thanks Rockdog, hope you will.

05-27-09 09:42 AM
    great!!! i'd love to have this on my storm...
    Is there a version for storm users...??
    would be great to have one...
    06-09-09 02:25 AM
    Great theme. I installed it yesterday and I am loving it.
    Working on OS .247
    Some issues of problems that I do not manage to reproduce 100% time I try:
    - grey/transparent square around active icon sometimes seems to disapear (mainly when I first get to thed 3x6 icons view
    - sometimes, left/right wheel will not work when coming back to main screen
    - However from time to time, I do manage to navigate through messages preview on mainscreen. Way to do so, is first to go to the calendar items, then go left to the message list and then I am not very sure of how I did manage it: it was about making icons disappear and going left and then I could go up and down within the messages list,.... I will have to try this again when I have new messages.

Great theme however. Thanks.
    06-15-09 06:03 AM
    Great theme. I installed it yesterday and I am loving it.
    Working on OS .247
    Some issues of problems that I do not manage to reproduce 100% time I try:
    - grey/transparent square around active icon sometimes seems to disapear (mainly when I first get to thed 3x6 icons view
    - sometimes, left/right wheel will not work when coming back to main screen
    - However from time to time, I do manage to navigate through messages preview on mainscreen. Way to do so, is first to go to the calendar items, then go left to the message list and then I am not very sure of how I did manage it: it was about making icons disappear and going left and then I could go up and down within the messages list,.... I will have to try this again when I have new messages.

Great theme however. Thanks.
    Try to set the icon view to default and place your calender icon as 3rd icon , hope it solve your problem.

06-15-09 10:55 AM

I'm working on an 8-icon bottom dock today plus theme - it's not a hidden dock - as I cant figure out how to get 8 icons instead of the six using the svg file.

stay tuned..
    07-05-09 11:06 PM
    I'm working on an 8-icon bottom dock today plus theme - it's not a hidden dock - as I cant figure out how to get 8 icons instead of the six using the svg file.

stay tuned..
    Wow , thanks. I will . Just for your info , I notice that as long as you make the icon size in the home screen and the application screen the same size it will update , just wondering if you notice this . Thanks rockdog.

07-06-09 06:03 AM
    This is great, love the walls!
    07-07-09 10:57 AM
    Wish I had found this back when it was first posted, beautiful work, thanks.
    07-07-09 01:51 PM
    Fantastic theme, great work!
    07-07-09 02:03 PM
    Thanks very much... I appreciate the compliments... glad you all like it.
    07-07-09 02:35 PM
    any way this could be ported for the 8900 once you get the 8icons down?

id love to be able to rock this
    07-15-09 02:05 PM
    all I can do is try.. I'll let you know.

I'm almost done with the 8 icon Bottom dock theme.. just putting some final touches on it..
    07-15-09 06:28 PM
    good deal
    07-15-09 07:44 PM
    all I can do is try.. I'll let you know.

I'm almost done with the 8 icon Bottom dock theme.. just putting some final touches on it..
    Sounds GREAT!!!
    07-15-09 10:10 PM
    hi rockdog this is a awesome looking theme! any chance of seeing it for the 8900, would really love it!-thanks
    07-18-09 12:53 AM
    OK. After having to wait a few weeks to get Content Lock removed from my Bold, I finally was able to download this theme and now I can see why everyone is raving about it! From the screenshots I could see what it looked like, but didn't realise that the icons/text would be changed as well, amongst other things. I love it! and I think it will remain my new theme for a long, long while! Thanks Rockdog!
    07-18-09 05:29 AM
    Wow nearly my favorite 8-)
    07-18-09 07:08 AM

stay tuned..
    Hey I can tell u how to mod the svg for the 8 icons. Its a quick cut and paste with a few quick edits...

07-18-09 08:36 AM
158 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD