Oh, I thought it might have been possible with this application. Of course I haven't tried it myself yet.

http://crackberry.com/magicicon-repl...ns-any-picture
    Well then.. I'll just have to work up a couple custom icons for you then so you can try it with this program...
    11-30-09 09:43 AM
    Here it is, the 3rd party applications in order from left to right are:
    Windows Live Messenger / Weathereye / Google Maps.

I know I'm asking for quite a bit (or maybe not, mind me) but it just looks weird seeing my E-mail/SMS/Browser icons have that border where all 3rd party applications do not. Although minor, it would be great if there was anyway to modify/change this.

Thanks for at least trying/inquiring, means a lot!!

any chance this them will be ported for the 9700?
    12-02-09 02:12 PM
    I dont know.. I'll have to look at the hidden dock svg code and see what needs to be changed to work on that platform..perhaps...
    12-02-09 05:35 PM
    Can you do one for the 9700?
    12-03-09 04:15 AM
    i would also love to see this theme on the 9700 possibly with a battery bar when you are in the full menu options also too that would be nice
    Last edited by mlarco52; 12-03-09 at 07:15 PM.
    12-03-09 01:17 PM
    Im working out the svg code right now.. just trying to get the dock to slide up to the correct position...I should have a standard version available in the near future.
    12-04-09 10:50 AM
    nice look foward to it
    12-08-09 08:18 PM
    It's currently in beta testing with a couple of members... so we'll see when I can get it finalized...
    12-08-09 08:44 PM
    This would be cool for the Tour/Bold 2?8900 on OS 5.0. While your configuring it for the 9700 can you add a weather /app slot? Please? cool theme that I've been jealous of for awhile.
    Can't wait..........
    12-09-09 03:06 PM
    Whoa there.. one model at a time! :-) I'll see about adding a weather slot and possibly a today feature..
    12-09-09 03:40 PM
    Sorry. What I meant is that once it's created for the 9700 Bold 2 that it will work on the 9630 Tour and the Curve 2 8900. That is if they're running 5.0 OS and you make these with the theme builder that was recently released.
    12-10-09 05:39 PM
    Ah.. ok.. didn't realize that. cool...
    12-10-09 10:50 PM
    Its okay. Reading that post out loud to myself it did sound like a strong dose of my ADHD was jumping out. ADHD keeps a body and mind young. But sometimes you sound stark raving mad (:
    I'll lay off the caffeine prior to posting! Should be in the forum rules somewhere.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 11:42 PM
    no worries there..appreciate the interest in this theme for sure!
    12-11-09 10:37 AM
    I don't know if anyone else is having this issue or if it's a bug or what, but I'm having trouble with my SMS messages staying up on the scroll up even though I've read them or deleted them already. They still show up when I scroll up when I have the SMS icon highlighted even though I read and/or deleted the message already.

I was able to get rid of it by Alt + Shift + Del to reboot but is anyone else having this issue/bug?

I know it's minor but I was just wondering...
    12-11-09 02:47 PM
    I too have this issue..I've not figured what the deal is or why it does it. It seems that if you receive a message, then scroll up to it, click on it, then hit the exit key (back arrow) then it goes away from the home screen.

it's kinda quirky for me if the message stays or goes away after reading it..

sorry wish I have a better answer for you.
    12-11-09 03:17 PM
    I too have this issue..I've not figured what the deal is or why it does it. It seems that if you receive a message, then scroll up to it, click on it, then hit the exit key (back arrow) then it goes away from the home screen.

it's kinda quirky for me if the message stays or goes away after reading it..

sorry wish I have a better answer for you.
    It's hit or miss with me. I don't know what actions I take to make it stay up there, but it happens about once a day so I just reboot. I'll keep track next time of what I'm doing and which buttons I'm hitting to see if I can reproduce the result.
    12-12-09 05:06 PM
    I'm beginning to not appreciate that bar at the bottom... hm... just a thought but is there someway to innovate this theme without that bar? I don't know what to do with the time and such though. I just don't like the bar since it gets in the way of a few of my backgrounds.
    12-13-09 08:11 PM
    it's the design of the theme. Of course, if you wanted to make a donation of $5 I could make a modified version just for you..
    12-13-09 10:11 PM
    nice theme. just wondering is there anything from our part that allows us to change the font on the bbm header. minor issue really but just not a fan of times new roman lol

and how do we change the background of just the home screen but not the screen with all the icons
    Last edited by initial_xp; 12-21-09 at 03:34 PM.
    12-21-09 03:24 PM
    nice theme. just wondering is there anything from our part that allows us to change the font on the bbm header. minor issue really but just not a fan of times new roman lol

and how do we change the background of just the home screen but not the screen with all the icons
    You can't change the font of the header.

There is no way to "just" change the home screen background w/o it also changing the Application screen background. This is a function of Plazmic 4.6. With the new Theme Studio, the Application screen does NOT change when you change the home screen b/g.. but with the version of Plazmic used to create this theme, they both change...
    12-21-09 04:40 PM
    is the theme coming near completion for the 9700? would love to give it a go!
    12-27-09 11:03 PM
    is the theme coming near completion for the 9700? would love to give it a go!
    Yes it is... I've been trying to integrate the Weather slot into the hidden dock version, but am not having much luck.. So the release version will most likly NOT have a separate weather slot....

I am also developing a standard Bottom Dock (BD) version for the 9700 as well...
    12-28-09 11:57 AM
    Is this updated for 5.0?
    12-29-09 01:15 AM
    Is this updated for 5.0?

No. are you running OS 5? and if so, are you having any problems with this theme running under OS 5?
    12-29-09 10:40 AM
158 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD