OK I guy I misread the first post. I retreed the today version. As soon as I get a break here at work I rewill try to rehost that zen version for the OTA. Sorry guys and I'll work as fast as I can.
    07-13-09 05:12 PM
    The link works perfectly on my computer, but if I go to the direct link on my phone, I get the same server error! I'm waiting on Pinstack to email me back about hosting the zen version!

Ok I got the problem figured out, but I can't log into the server to fix the hosted ota. I accidentally copied one of the today .cod files in the folder with the zen files! I know I'm an *****. As soon as I can get into the server I'll fix it, or rehost it else where!
    Last edited by Scoot05RedSS; 07-13-09 at 05:52 PM.
    07-13-09 05:35 PM
    Zen Fixed!!!! Same Ota Link In First Post!
    07-13-09 06:19 PM
    @Scoot

Buddy, the reason I said you're a great theme builder is bcz your theme is simple, uncluttered, useable, doesn't have weird icons or background, responsive and fast! I myself prefer simplicity over complexity and your theme is simple yet great! Really really appreciate your work man!

I have just tried the Today version and it rocks!! The initial simplicity is intact yet you can see some detials of your messages and calendar! Wow!

I don't have further suggestions/'complaints' but would like to ask you to keep improving it however you see fit. By the way, I am in the east hence couldn't test your updated version! Take care man!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 10:58 PM
    Thanks for the comments man, that means a lot, I'm gonna keep learning and improving. I'm pretty sure I'll stay with the simple design, but would love to learn more! Thanks again!!!

07-14-09 01:02 AM
    Thanks so much - that was a quick fix. I just downloaded the zen version.
    07-14-09 08:38 AM
    You like it?

07-14-09 10:11 AM
    Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying the Today theme, man. It took a bit to get familiar with it, but it's a nice change of pace from the usual stuff. My personal preference would be to the top banner slimmed down a bit, but that's just me. Thanks for this.

CC
    07-14-09 08:23 PM
    Love to hear it man! Glad you enjoy it!

07-14-09 09:31 PM
    @Scoot

Hey buddy! I have been pondering on what new to suggest but can't think of anything significant. But I guess you could look into the scroll speed issue if you can, as I think its a lil too fast. And it would also be nice if the icons 'appeared'faster, instead of 'sliding' out slowly.

For example, now when you scroll through the icons, they emerge slowly but the scrolling speed is fast, so you end up missing the icon you wanted to select. The solution might be if the icons emerged faster but the scroll speed slower. Do you know what I mean?

Regardless of this, your theme is still the best and most useable out there. You may have just started but boy have you learnt fast! Take care man!

07-15-09 02:42 AM
    Try this website, most of the themes aren't free but theyre really good worth the money and they had a special offer on where if u buy 3 u get another 2 free, they said that offers gonna be on again soon!!!

Im trying to email them to get them to do a new windows theme!!

Zuki Mobile
    07-15-09 09:10 AM
    dude this theme is amazing. only question... am i the only one who finds the app text cut off on the edges?
    07-17-09 05:16 PM
    Fabulous theme!! I love it! Esp for me who likes a clean homescreen!

07-18-09 02:20 AM
    dude this theme is amazing. only question... am i the only one who finds the app text cut off on the edges?
    What os are you running? I had that issue on my last but then I upgraded to 282 and issue gone! Idk why it happens, same them different os and problem resolved! Are you on 167 I think it is?

07-18-09 10:41 AM
    Scoot buddy!

Been checking this thread for any updates but guess you've been busy. Even though we would love to see any further improvements, rest assured we understand if you're too busy. Take care man.

07-20-09 02:11 AM
    wow so nice.

Now I can finally SEE my wallpaper
    07-20-09 04:01 AM
    well the only issue is, and I know this is unheard of, but I oinly have dial up at my house! So any changes I make I can't update the ota until I'm at work and we are slow enough to break out the laptop and give it a whirl! I've actually been working on a similar theme for my fiance�'s curve 8310. I must say the bold is so much easier! But you guys will be ther first to know of any updates!!!

07-20-09 10:04 AM
    @Scoot

Hey buddy! Please don't worry. I appreciate all the work you've selflessly done and will welcome any update at any time. I also have a gprs connection and it sucks living far away from a city. Please take you time and take care.

07-21-09 01:50 AM
    What os are you running? I had that issue on my last but then I upgraded to 282 and issue gone! Idk why it happens, same them different os and problem resolved! Are you on 167 I think it is?

i'm on 247.
    07-21-09 02:29 PM
    I would suggest to try updrading your os and see what happens, I didn't have this issue on the theme, but a different one!

07-21-09 08:34 PM
    thank you looks like a cool theme
    07-23-09 07:31 PM
    This is one of the best themes to ever be made for a phone in my opinion...A+++
    07-24-09 01:24 PM
    By chance, can we change the incoming call screen to a different wallpaper? Btw, this theme rocks! Great job!

07-25-09 06:36 AM
    You can't change it on the phone, but PM me or email me @ [email protected] and I can see about putting whatever pic in the theme you like and just sending you the ALX file for the theme!

P.S. Thanks for the kind words guys!
    07-26-09 04:59 PM
    Can u please post that wallpaper? Thanks

07-27-09 08:16 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD