can you post a link for a 4.6 version. i am waiting for my bold in the mail and am anticipating it wont have 5.0 on it.
    01-30-10 03:56 PM
    dear imdaBold1,

here's the screenshot and by the way, do you have the default Precision Silver theme? i need it badly. Thanks buddy

I am running 5.0.0.411 and do not have this issue.
    01-30-10 07:54 PM
    This theme is GREAT...keep em coming!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 11:38 PM
    dear imdaBold1,

here's the screenshot and by the way, do you have the default Precision Silver theme? i need it badly. Thanks buddy

Sorry for the late response, however I do not have this problem. It is possible that your font size is too large for the font type selected.
    01-31-10 05:42 AM
    This theme is GREAT...keep em coming!!

Thanks guy! With such great support how could I stop...
    01-31-10 05:44 AM
    i like this themes.. but actually don't like the weather slot.. can you make another version that do not include weather slot?
    01-31-10 11:24 PM
    I've been using this theme flawlessly for over a week. I love it! Clean, Simple, and Functional. By far my favorite! Kudos to You! I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    02-01-10 01:43 PM
    Thanks a lot, it's great for me
    02-01-10 02:52 PM
    i like this themes.. but actually don't like the weather slot.. can you make another version that do not include weather slot?
    I will see what I could do

I've been using this theme flawlessly for over a week. I love it! Clean, Simple, and Functional. By far my favorite! Kudos to You! I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Thanks!

Thanks a lot, it's great for me
    You're welcome!
    02-01-10 05:55 PM
    Sorry for the late response, however I do not have this problem. It is possible that your font size is too large for the font type selected.
    work well after i change font size to 7. it was 6 when it show half date. thanks for your help.

btw, do you have the default precision silver theme?
    02-05-10 12:29 PM
    work well after i change font size to 7. it was 6 when it show half date. thanks for your help.

btw, do you have the default precision silver theme?
    Sorry, that wasn't included with the last OS upgrade I did.
    02-05-10 08:07 PM
    LOVE IT downloading right now. Thanks
    02-07-10 12:30 PM
    LOVE IT downloading right now. Thanks
    Thanks Mc!

02-07-10 12:35 PM
    Which weather app did you use for this theme, so that the temperature shows up on your home screen?
    02-08-10 01:29 PM
    Which weather app did you use for this theme, so that the temperature shows up on your home screen?
    I am currently using BerryWeather 2.1.40.
    02-08-10 05:27 PM
    Really digging the Theme so far, just need to finish moving all my icons around, and download Berryweather because it looks nice up there in the corner

Thanks!
    02-20-10 03:19 AM
    Sweeeet
    02-22-10 11:44 AM
    Thanks for sharing this great theme. Good work...

03-01-10 07:31 AM
    Congratulations, this theme is great ! Clean, beautiful, light and most of all... free !! Thank you very much for your work !
    03-01-10 10:57 AM
    Thanks guys!
    03-01-10 07:00 PM
    Thanks for the awesome theme. Exactly what I was looking for. Sleek, simple, user friendly, today, QL integrated, wallpaper friendly. Keep up the good work!

2 small things:

1. As requested, wallpaper behind the icons please.

2. The hidden dock quivers when you scroll over the icons.

Thanks again!

Sam.

03-01-10 09:19 PM
    Thanks for the awesome theme. Exactly what I was looking for. Sleek, simple, user friendly, today, QL integrated, wallpaper friendly. Keep up the good work!

2 small things:

1. As requested, wallpaper behind the icons please.

2. The hidden dock quivers when you scroll over the icons.

Thanks again!

Sam.

Hey synwars, thank you so much for the kind words, they are truly appreciated.

1. Unfortunately this theme was made in Theme Builder 5.0 and for some reason I cannot unlock the app screen background. PM me your email and I will send you the THM file so that you could change the app screen image to whatever you choose.

2. I am aware of this issue but cannot get it solved. I will continue to look at a resolution and will update the links once this has been corrected.

Thanks again!

Imdabold1
    03-02-10 07:18 AM
    this is lookin good, its clean and nice
    03-06-10 02:02 PM
    I really like this theme! My wallpaper is different than the screenshot. Why? Can I get the blue wallpaper?
    03-12-10 09:55 AM
    this is lookin good, its clean and nice
    Thanks Chris!

I really like this theme! My wallpaper is different than the screenshot. Why? Can I get the blue wallpaper?
    I had pulled it from the wp forum on here but here you go...
    03-12-10 05:06 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD