01-25-11 12:35 PM
69 123
tools
    Me too... please.
    08-13-10 02:04 AM
    Great theme Mio! Thanks! Between this and OS5, my Bold now has a new lease on life.
    Next on the list, Blacking it out! That should hold me for a while!
    08-14-10 04:55 PM
    this works very well
    08-19-10 04:33 AM
    very good theme.thank you.
    09-13-10 11:23 PM
    Love it. It would be even better if ...
    1. The date on the banner use short form to avoid being cut-off by those notification icons. Ie. Somthing like Thur, Sept 16 2000.
    2. With notification icon for new messages.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 02:29 PM
    Sweet looking well done
    09-17-10 04:28 PM
    Great simple theme! Thanks Buddy!
    09-18-10 03:30 AM
    Any updates for the 9700 for this theme?
    09-18-10 09:36 AM
    Not yet. I have been away from bold for a while.

09-18-10 09:38 AM
    This theme is great but it seems I have memory leak with this theme. I start with 20+ MB after battery pull and smoothly decrease down to 3 to 5 MB after one or two days. If I remove the theme, no memory leak at all.
    can you please have a look at that ?
    09-20-10 02:40 AM
    Waiting for the Today function on SMS, (bold 9000) then its nearly perfect..
    09-20-10 06:22 AM
    Great theme! Very clean layout. Great use of space on the home screen.

09-20-10 11:56 PM
    mio

Thanks for your great theme. It is very functional. However, if you try setting a small font setting Options>>Screen/Keyboard (i.e. BBAlpha Serif, Font Size 6) you will notice that under messages, things will be deranged.

This is even more noticeable if you change Message Options >> General Options >> Display Message Header On: >> 1 line. You will notice dates becoming tapered because of a different fontsize, and a different font.

Is there a way to resolve this? Thanks
    09-24-10 10:56 PM
    So another variation of the v3 theme...

I recently got a lot of wallpapers where a key part of the picture was in the top middle part of the screen. Since it collided with my clock I wanted to move the clock to the side. The banner was also like this in v3.3 but I changed the bottom dock so it is not collapsing, but rather showing either the one or the other. I like that it gives me a good view of the wallpaper even if I want to have the 7-dock visible

Also the navigation is tweaked so you can access the 7-dock directly by scrolling right from the weather app.

Also I brought back a version with BBM (Messenger) and one that has Contacts instead of Media

Precision7 v3.4 SMS OTA LINK (Messages-SMS-Browser-Media-Calendar)

Precision7 v3.4 BBM OTA LINK (Messages-Messenger-Browser-Media-Calendar)

Precision7 v3.4 Contacts OTA LINK (Messages-Messenger-Browser-Contacts-Calendar)

Enjoy

Mio

---------------------
    Weather app is 1st app slot in apps screen

Hotkeys (Disable dialing from home screen)
    Space: Quicklaunch
    $: SMS

And some other ones.... (sorry I forgot to remove them, hope they are not conflicting to much with other stuff......)

R: Unread
    F: Facebook
    G: Gmail App
    X: SheetToGo
    Y: WallpaperShifter
    ------------------------
    I will not upload the wallpaper, sorry. It is from National Geographics and I do not want to redistribute their stuff..
    I'm using your "sms" theme, and the month comes up on the home screen without the date. Date appears when i switch to AT&T theme. Any solutions? Thanks, and i really love this theme.
    09-29-10 07:10 PM
    I love this theme. I just wish there was a version with just a hidden bottom dock and no buttons.
    09-30-10 05:33 PM
    I love this theme. I just wish there was a version with just a hidden bottom dock and no buttons.
    The buttons are the best. A lot of other themes have the regular hidden dock, but I like this theme becoz of the packed features including the buttons.
    10-01-10 12:09 AM
    Well, the buttons don't look customizable. My messages and SMS inboxes are combined, I hardly use the browser. I have no data plan so I can't use messenger. That's mainly why the buttons are useless to me. Again the theme looks great, but I would have buttons unused on my homescreen.
    10-04-10 05:45 PM
    My BB just isn't the same without this theme. I can hide or move many icons from the home screen because there are easy ways to get to everything I need.
    01-23-11 04:14 PM
    Hey Mio,
    Any chance you could add the dark layer behind the sms's, as you have done for the calendar and messages?
    TIA,
    Arnie

01-25-11 12:35 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD