So another variation of the v3 theme...

I recently got a lot of wallpapers where a key part of the picture was in the top middle part of the screen. Since it collided with my clock I wanted to move the clock to the side. The banner was also like this in v3.3 but I changed the bottom dock so it is not collapsing, but rather showing either the one or the other. I like that it gives me a good view of the wallpaper even if I want to have the 7-dock visible

Also the navigation is tweaked so you can access the 7-dock directly by scrolling right from the weather app.

Also I brought back a version with BBM (Messenger) and one that has Contacts instead of Media

Precision7 v3.4 SMS OTA LINK (Messages-SMS-Browser-Media-Calendar)

Precision7 v3.4 BBM OTA LINK (Messages-Messenger-Browser-Media-Calendar)

Precision7 v3.4 Contacts OTA LINK (Messages-Messenger-Browser-Contacts-Calendar)

Enjoy

Mio

---------------------
    Weather app is 1st app slot in apps screen

Hotkeys (Disable dialing from home screen)
    Space: Quicklaunch
    $: SMS

And some other ones.... (sorry I forgot to remove them, hope they are not conflicting to much with other stuff......)

R: Unread
    F: Facebook
    G: Gmail App
    X: SheetToGo
    Y: WallpaperShifter
    ------------------------
    I will not upload the wallpaper, sorry. It is from National Geographics and I do not want to redistribute their stuff..
    Last edited by mio_BB; 03-12-10 at 05:31 PM.
    slgta and rama2505 like this.
    03-12-10 05:28 PM
    This is my overall fav theme Mio. I haven't been using the older version because I've updated to 5.0OS since you released the original. Could you PLEASE make a version for the 9700/9600 series???
    03-12-10 06:42 PM
    brilliant work guy!
    03-12-10 07:39 PM
    mio_bb, Awesome theme!
    Questions:
    1. How can I make the Today window font smaller?
    2. Can you get the weather text to show under the icon like in v2?
    Last edited by Jerky223; 03-12-10 at 11:02 PM.
    03-12-10 10:54 PM
    I have a different background image on the v3.4 BBM.... and i used mobile.crackberry to get the link... any advice?

Last edited by sourkevin; 03-12-10 at 11:27 PM. Reason: added pic
    03-12-10 11:05 PM
    This bacground ("Bold Hilltop") is the default BG for All 9000 themes If another one is not specifically included in the theme creation which I did'nt.

It helps keep the size of the theme down.

You can always change your wallpaper from within any picture click BB menu button and then set as wallpaper.

Mio

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 12:03 AM
    mio_bb, Awesome theme!
    Questions:
    1. How can I make the Today window font smaller?
    2. Can you get the weather text to show under the icon like in v2?
    Sorry, you can't. And I can't include text since it is a composer theme button.

Mio

03-13-10 12:06 AM

Mio

Thanks for the reply.
    I guess I could get WeatherBerry, but I really like WeatherEye. I'll stick with v2 for now.
    03-13-10 11:08 AM
    Absolutely love it

03-13-10 11:32 AM
    WOW! What a theme, can we get any love for the 9630 Tour for this?
    03-13-10 11:45 AM

Mio

WoW Mio! Just ignoring post #2 huh??? SMH...Good work on the theme anyway.
    03-13-10 02:14 PM
    WoW Mio! Just ignoring post #2 huh??? SMH...Good work on the theme anyway.

No, but making it for 9600/9700+8900 is not so easy since alignment, .svg, banner fonts (well pretty much everything is f***** up if You just do an import of the 9000 theme, So in reality it is easier just start from scratch.

So I wanted the basic to be sorted out first before. I have allready started the "360" builds and I will try to have something out soon, but don't blame me for having focus on the good old 9000.... I don't see all the "360" themes being converted to 480x320 anyway.

Mio

03-13-10 05:10 PM
    Thanks for the reply.
    I guess I could get WeatherBerry, but I really like WeatherEye. I'll stick with v2 for now.
    I think my "beta" in the v3 thread has weather-text fixed like v2. Give it a try.

Mio

03-13-10 05:13 PM
    Very nice - packed with features. Thx for sharing!
    03-13-10 06:12 PM
    No, but making it for 9600/9700+8900 is not so easy since alignment, .svg, banner fonts (well pretty much everything is f***** up if You just do an import of the 9000 theme, So in reality it is easier just start from scratch.

So I wanted the basic to be sorted out first before. I have allready started the "360" builds and I will try to have something out soon, but don't blame me for having focus on the good old 9000.... I don't see all the "360" themes being converted to 480x320 anyway.

Mio

Oh nah, I was just inquiring if you had future plans for "360" versions. I don't blame you for concentrating on "320" versions because you own one so it only makes sense the 9000 is the device you create for. Glad to hear you have "360" plans in the works. Thanks man
    03-13-10 08:23 PM
    mio BB: great looking theme. Any way to have this for the 9700? we have been awaiting for you return.
    03-13-10 08:27 PM
    Wooooow..
    This is a great theme man..
    Thanks for sharing..

03-13-10 08:29 PM
    This is a great theme, I love it! But currently, the Today function for the Calendar is very annoying, it goes into the dock... and there seems to be a trick to getting the cursor on it. Mind fixing this if it's not too much to ask? I love the versatility of this theme, keep it up!
    03-13-10 09:50 PM
    You always do fantastic work mio...you're the man
    03-14-10 10:19 PM
    This is a great theme, I love it! But currently, the Today function for the Calendar is very annoying, it goes into the dock... and there seems to be a trick to getting the cursor on it. Mind fixing this if it's not too much to ask? I love the versatility of this theme, keep it up!
    Please not include the calendar or messages app in your first 8 apps. There are buttons for those in the small button dock.

None of the 7-icons support navigation to the today area.

Glad you all like it.

Mio

03-15-10 01:29 AM
    Please not include the calendar or messages app in your first 8 apps. There are buttons for those in the small button dock.

None of the 7-icons support navigation to the today area.

Glad you all like it.

Mio

Yeah I figured this was the ideal fix, common sense was lacking though. Keep up the great work. I love the minimalistic theme.
    03-15-10 01:33 AM
    Great work, my new theme now!!! I was using the Beta but now switched to this one.
    Thanks for keeping the Bold interesting!!
    03-17-10 03:23 PM
    Can u make it for the 8520 please 5.0 thx awesome theme
    03-21-10 04:04 PM
    I am absolutely addicted to the hotspots you have for alarm, profiles and connections. I have no idea how theme building works but would it be too much to ask for the bottom 5 buttons to be: messages, media, browser, contacts and calendar.

I like my convenience keys for bbm, so I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

03-22-10 03:36 AM
    Hi Mio...I absolutely LOVE this theme, always have since my 8900 days. Would you please do a version for OS 5 for the 9700/9600 series? That would be so great. Oooh and if you do a blacked out version, I would be so happy, I'd probably faint

thanks
    03-23-10 10:36 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD