Nice job! I like this theme.
    03-24-10 03:42 PM
    Any chance of a version without the mini-tab things at the bottom? That would be insanely ideal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 04:03 AM
    What weather app do you use? Love the theme!
    04-12-10 12:06 PM
    It is BerryWeather 2.0

Thanks

04-12-10 12:13 PM
    Thanks! After using this for a few days, I just HAD to come back and tell you that this theme is amazing, by far the best I've ever seen. Useful, compact and looks beautiful. My fav upgrade was how you hid the dock when you accessed the home icons and vice versa. Great theme!

edit: why doesn't SMS have a tinted background?
    Last edited by calvin398; 04-15-10 at 01:12 AM.
    04-14-10 01:34 PM
    Thanks! After using this for a few days, I just HAD to come back and tell you that this theme is amazing, by far the best I've ever seen. Useful, compact and looks beautiful. My fav upgrade was how you hid the dock when you accessed the home icons and vice versa. Great theme!

edit: why doesn't SMS have a tinted background?
    Thanks, I also liked it better like that (best of both worlds... )

SMS Today preview does not work with OS 5 (i heard rumors that it should in the latest version though and I might update)

BR Mio
    04-15-10 05:26 AM
    I love this theme, but I use the sample golf picture as my wallpaper and the top of the picture has horrible banding.
    04-15-10 03:56 PM
    would be great if some of the shortcuts are removed. Eg X is a default shortcut for MSN messenger which I use alot. Only reason I am not using this great theme. I use all your other themes Mio. Would you be kind enough to remove this short cut?
    04-19-10 06:49 AM
    This is my very favorite os 5 theme, great functionality and versatility, usable with pretty much any wallpaper. I often use Hubble pictures as wallpaper, switching them around frequently, and I've attached an example here of one that I uploaded to Crackberry. Thanks for the great theme.
    04-20-10 09:18 AM
    So another variation of the v3 theme...

I recently got a lot of wallpapers where a key part of the picture was in the top middle part of the screen. Since it collided with my clock I wanted to move the clock to the side. The banner was also like this in v3.3 but I changed the bottom dock so it is not collapsing, but rather showing either the one or the other. I like that it gives me a good view of the wallpaper even if I want to have the 7-dock visible

Also the navigation is tweaked so you can access the 7-dock directly by scrolling right from the weather app.

Also I brought back a version with BBM (Messenger) and one that has Contacts instead of Media

Precision7 v3.4 SMS OTA LINK (Messages-SMS-Browser-Media-Calendar)

Precision7 v3.4 BBM OTA LINK (Messages-Messenger-Browser-Media-Calendar)

Precision7 v3.4 Contacts OTA LINK (Messages-Messenger-Browser-Contacts-Calendar)

Enjoy

Mio

---------------------
    Weather app is 1st app slot in apps screen

Hotkeys (Disable dialing from home screen)
    Space: Quicklaunch
    $: SMS

And some other ones.... (sorry I forgot to remove them, hope they are not conflicting to much with other stuff......)

R: Unread
    F: Facebook
    G: Gmail App
    X: SheetToGo
    Y: WallpaperShifter
    ------------------------
    I will not upload the wallpaper, sorry. It is from National Geographics and I do not want to redistribute their stuff..
    I'm a theme junkie and this one is by far my favorite. Great work!!!!

04-20-10 06:08 PM
    I know I'm preaching to the choir but I just wanted to thank you for all of your themes. They're all amazing and this update is no exception. Keep up the excellent work!
    04-21-10 01:00 PM
    I love this theme!

Mio, please check the SMS version - the SMS's are missing the shaded background that Messages and Calendar have.

05-01-10 03:08 PM
    I know. When I published the theme the today feature did not work with SMS, but with the newest releases IT does again... I"ll try to correct (though I'm not on 9000 anymore...)

05-01-10 03:12 PM
    Thanks Mio! I'm really looking forward to it!
    Last edited by arnie27; 05-01-10 at 03:26 PM.
    05-01-10 03:23 PM
    Would you mind providing a .zip download file for this theme?
    05-05-10 10:27 AM
    I know. When I published the theme the today feature did not work with SMS, but with the newest releases IT does again... I"ll try to correct (though I'm not on 9000 anymore...)

Have you any idea when you will be able to do it?
    05-05-10 12:52 PM
    I downloaded the theme successfully, but do not see it in the themes list. Any ideas??

05-09-10 08:02 PM
    I downloaded the theme successfully, but do not see it in the themes list. Any ideas??

It's a 5.0 theme. It will not work on 4.6. Do you have OS 4.6 or 5.0?
    05-09-10 09:10 PM
    If that's the case, here's a similar Precision 7 Theme by the same developer that has a 4.6 version.
    05-10-10 07:22 AM

What's happening Mio? Have you been able to fix it? I love this theme and I'm looking forward to it being perfect!

Arnie
    05-13-10 12:45 AM
    I feel stupid, I didn't see anything in the original post that mentioned OS 5.0. Thanks for the help, I just downloaded Precision 7 for OS 4.6... It's awesome!! Thanks again!

05-14-10 12:51 AM
    This theme is really cool. I just started using a 9000 on T-Mo so I'm trying to get it tuned in and this really helps. Now if the darn Slacker app would finish caching so I can try some wallpapers...
    05-22-10 09:05 PM
    After realising the error of my ways from reinstalling os again(trying hybrid os) I had to grab this theme again. This is by far the best theme to date I have used & the only 1 I make sure is reinstalled. Great theme & thumbs up.

08-07-10 06:51 AM
    Hey Mio,

I was wondering if you thought you might be able to add Today functionality for SMS, now that recent versions of OS5 support it? And if so when you might be able to do so?

I see from your earlier posts that you don't run a 9000 anymore . .

Thanks!

DonH
    08-07-10 10:06 AM
    I would love the today feature for SMS also... Perfect theme other than this.. thanks
    08-12-10 07:25 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD