mio_BB,

I like the homescreen wallpaper. Can you post that?
    10-10-09 06:41 PM
    Small Update. Buttons graphics in the bottom updated and icon underlay tabs (Grey box under the 7 icons) are removed give an overall lighter feel to it. If You want it back, please request specifically which version You would like it on.

All versions are up.

Separate; Weather or carrier info

Combined; Weather or Carrier info

Regarding weather info, in general app text on the home screen are not updating as fluently as we would like but You have to go into the app-screeen and scroll over the weather app to have it updated on the home screen (for Berryweather at least). Nothing I can do about it, it is an OS thing not the theme.

BR Mio
    10-12-09 05:43 AM

If You want it back, please request specifically which version You would like it on.

Separate; Carrier info

BR Mio
    Can I have it back for the above version please. I quite like the text for the messages etc but I think that the non grey is a bit indistinct.

I personally would love it if you could do a version that uses Greys & Black for the standard menu highlights / top bar etc. I have this real hate of the Blue.
    Last edited by cdsh; 10-12-09 at 07:36 AM.
    10-12-09 07:23 AM
    No prob.. And I will look into the highlight colouring and see how much has to be changed.. No promises though
    10-12-09 08:41 AM
    Can I have it back for the above version please. I quite like the text for the messages etc but I think that the non grey is a bit indistinct.

I personally would love it if you could do a version that uses Greys & Black for the standard menu highlights / top bar etc. I have this real hate of the Blue.
    Special version:

Separate - Carrier Version
    Grey icontabs (underlay), grey and dark grey highligts in lists (This does mess up the text size in object menu and dialog screen) I�m not sure how to fix it while keeping scalable text size by OS, so if You can live with that instead of having the blues...

OTA LINK

BR Mio
    10-12-09 09:39 AM
    Many many thanks.

I see what you mean re Text size.

I know that http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/gl...remium-316845/ has managed to reduce the text size. maybe he can give you a clue?

In the meantime I'll live with the bigger text. I prefer that to the Blue
    10-12-09 10:49 AM
    mio_BB,

Can you add the bottom buttons to the original theme with the clock centered in middle? Thanks.
    10-12-09 11:27 AM
    Special version:

Separate - Carrier Version
    Grey icontabs (underlay), grey and dark grey highligts in lists (This does mess up the text size in object menu and dialog screen) I�m not sure how to fix it while keeping scalable text size by OS, so if You can live with that instead of having the blues...

OTA LINK

BR Mio
    I know I'm a real pain but can I have the Blue Menu, Carrier one with the underlay please.
    Although I can live with the big text in the menus I've just come across a few dialogs where it almost impossible to tell what is selected - I know what you meant now.

Hope fully you may find a solution to the text problem in due course.

Apologies again.
    10-12-09 01:56 PM
    mio_BB,

Can you add the bottom buttons to the original theme with the clock centered in middle? Thanks.
    Both original v2 versions (with the big center-clock banner) are updated with the new buttons in the bottom.

@cdsh, Your special dark version in post #55 is updated as well, fonts behaving a lot better, but I will not make complete version-set of this since font size is "locked" and quite a lot smaller than standard.

Re-download and re-boot

Unless someone objects I will add back the underlay on all 2.2 versions. It makes it a little "heavier", but generally more usable.

BR Mio
    10-12-09 03:04 PM
    hey, great work! would it be possible to get a copy of this without the weather slot in the top menu bar?
    10-12-09 10:53 PM

@cdsh, Your special dark version in post #55 is updated as well, fonts behaving a lot better, but I will not make complete version-set of this since font size is "locked" and quite a lot smaller than standard.

BR Mio
    Wow. It just gets better & better.

Two small comments:

1. It would be ideal if the menu text were about 1 point larger (or does this upset the dialogs)
    2. It would be great if the menu & dialog backgrounds were say 25% transparent. I've seen this done somewhere & I think it looks really effective.

All we need now is the Weather on the lockscreen

I've now deleted all my other themes. This is the ONE!

Once again many many thanks. It's brilliant.
    10-13-09 07:40 AM
    Really like the look of this theme! I am in the process of updating to 5.0 right now, has anyone tried this theme and seen if it works fine?
    10-13-09 07:51 PM
    Basicly only the home screen are modded, so all lists, app banners etc, are left to std, so it should work, but I don�t actually know for sure.

Please let us know if it swings on OS5

One thing that would propably not work is the media button, I heard that media does not exist in 5.0 but are called Music, Pictures, videos etc. (As I understood it)
    Last edited by mio_BB; 10-14-09 at 03:12 AM.
    10-14-09 03:10 AM
    Awesome theme and many thanks!!!

Is it possible to name them different. When I go to OTA to download the latest version, it ask me if I want to replace the older version because of the same name. I would love to keep both on my phone and bounce back and forth until I decide which I will settle with.'
    10-14-09 05:22 AM
    Basicly only the home screen are modded, so all lists, app banners etc, are left to std, so it should work, but I don�t actually know for sure.

Please let us know if it swings on OS5

One thing that would propably not work is the media button, I heard that media does not exist in 5.0 but are called Music, Pictures, videos etc. (As I understood it)
    I currently run the separate updated theme on os version 5.0.0.238 and it works perfectly.
    No issues whatsoever. Media button works well as it takes me to the media folder which contains pics, vids, etc
    Well done, once again mio-BB.
    Great theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tobenna; 10-15-09 at 06:07 AM.
    10-15-09 06:05 AM
    Good to know. Thanks for the feed-back.

BR Mio
    10-15-09 09:05 AM
    Good to know. Thanks for the feed-back.

BR Mio
    Any chance you could make this 9630 Tour compatible? This theme is the sweetest one I have found.
    10-16-09 01:15 AM
    Thanks mio! is it possible not to put the middle button as QuickLaunch? i'm unable to find the link to download QuickLaunch, hence rendering the button invalid.
    10-16-09 01:22 AM
    So i�m getting a grip on the composer as well and have finally come up with a result that i�m quite happy about.

It has a weather slot integrated in the banner and 7 icons in the dock. Below the dock there is 3 buttons for Clock, QuickLaunch and Media and in additon to that it has hidden today areas with darkened underlays when you scroll of the screen (Calendar to right and messages to the left). This makes it usable with virtually any wallpaper.

There are no docks or animations which keeps it snappy without any lag.

Home screen

Calendar view (Scroll to the right of the screen)

Messages are located to left and there is a version both for Combined and for Separated mailboxes

Hope You like

Precision7 v2 Combined OTA LINK

Precision7 v2 Seperate Mail & SMS boxes OTA LINK
    For this version please manually set Your SMS&Mailboxes to "Separate"

For now I kept the names of the two versions the same to allow switching between them without having to re-arrange icons all over again.

I have to send credit for inspiration to Ecruz for his Hero theme and TDM for his Simpleberry, the functionallity intended was a mix of those two themes.

After installation please scroll through the bottom section, all the way left and right to properly hide the today underlays.

-----------------------------
    UPDATE V 2.2
    -----------------------------
    Here is the first version of the 2.2 update. It is the SMS and Weather version, meaning that Mail and SMS is separated and carrier info is left out to make room for fixed weather. Versions for combined and carrier info will come later.

Banner is updated and hotspots for clock and connections are added. The bottom buttons and the secret off screen areas is replaced with buttons, to better follow "where You are". Also the today underlays are hidden from the start so You do not have to scroll through the whole theme to make it look right.

SMS-Weather OTA LINK

SMS-Carrier OTA LINK

Combined-Weather OTA LINK

Combined-Carrier OTA LINK

Give it a spin..

BR Mio
    I love this theme!!! Any chance of a non-today version ?

10-16-09 10:39 AM
    Hey bro mio_bb,

Am using ur Precision7 V2 hidden (seperate), possible to refine it?

- the Message (hidden) can change to Task?
    - the QuickLaunch shortcut can change to Contacts as I do not have the QuickLaunch app..

Else everything about this theme is perfect for me!!

Am so excited everytime I use ur theme..
    10-16-09 11:45 AM
    Ok, tried the latest version with the 5 bottom selection but I rather the first one with the 3 selection at the bottom. Problem is when I download it from OTA it keeps giving me the latest version not the first one that I had. How can I get the first one back? When I finish loading it ask to reboot, then the new version keeps coming up. I down loaded the 7v2 a couple of times but I keep getting 2.2. How can I get the one I had V2 with separate mail and SMS?
    10-16-09 11:59 AM
    Yes, I seroiusly thought that everyone would like the 5 buttons better..... I'll check is I still have the 3 button version for You.

Br Mio

----------------
    UPDATE: "OTA" Link for the original is put next to the existing version in the first post
    ----------------

Last edited by mio_BB; 10-16-09 at 03:42 PM.
    10-16-09 03:17 PM
    Thanks a lot!
    10-16-09 04:51 PM
    Wow. It just gets better & better.

Two small comments:

1. It would be ideal if the menu text were about 1 point larger (or does this upset the dialogs)
    2. It would be great if the menu & dialog backgrounds were say 25% transparent. I've seen this done somewhere & I think it looks really effective.

All we need now is the Weather on the lockscreen

I've now deleted all my other themes. This is the ONE!

Once again many many thanks. It's brilliant.
    Thanks, I like your ideas.

Working on 2.5. I think You will all like it.... All I can say for now is that the 12 icons/buttons below will hide when the banner area is selected and that the weather app is on the lock screen. Still lots of tweaking to do, so it will be a while. But is�nt it said that the sweetest joy is that of anticipation

BR Mio
    10-16-09 05:19 PM
    Thanks, I like your ideas.

Working on 2.5. I think You will all like it.... All I can say for now is that the 12 icons/buttons below will hide when the banner area is selected and that the weather app is on the lock screen. Still lots of tweaking to do, so it will be a while. But is�nt it said that the sweetest joy is that of anticipation

BR Mio
    Just one little bug I've discovered with "my dark version".

In some screens eg the profile selection you can only see the highlighted item. The others are not visible as I guess the unselected text is the same colour as the background.
    10-17-09 05:53 AM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD