Tried this theme yesterday & WOW great theme. Dig the little anime icon (think clock of doom) but definately like th@. Thanks alot.
    09-06-10 02:44 AM
    Tried this theme yesterday & WOW great theme. Dig the little anime icon (think clock of doom) but definately like th@. Thanks alot.
    Thanks! I love the little hourglass glad you're enjoying the theme
    You're welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 11:45 AM
    Theme has been updated! Changed the battery meter for better legibility
    10-27-10 03:57 PM
    I downloaded the 4.6 version..said it downloaded fine, diod a battery pull but it does not show in the theme list or under applications.

Hmmmm

10-28-10 09:40 PM
    Hmmmm that's been happening with other devices :/ ill have to look into that thanks for the heads up!

10-29-10 01:29 AM
    Hmmmm that's been happening with other devices :/ ill have to look into that thanks for the heads up!

Thanks dude.. I'd appreciate it!
    10-29-10 02:21 PM
    Are downloads for this theme (the OS5.0 version) working for anyone ?

After several attempts, I can get it downloaded, but it doesn't show up on the phone... it looks like MyBBOTA is serving up the 4.6 version regardless of which link you select.
    10-29-10 04:28 PM
    It looks like it's an issue with anything pulled down from the "myBBOTA" site... I can't get it, or any other theme to download correctly, either to my Bold, or to my Storm device.
    10-29-10 05:21 PM
    Are downloads for this theme (the OS5.0 version) working for anyone ?

After several attempts, I can get it downloaded, but it doesn't show up on the phone... it looks like MyBBOTA is serving up the 4.6 version regardless of which link you select.
    Same here with 5.0/Bold. It unfortunately doesn't show up.
    10-30-10 01:49 AM
    Ok everybody sorry for the wait. If you had trouble with the theme showing up in your theme list I have updated the OTA. The version number is the same but the files should work properly now.
    11-02-10 07:12 PM
    Ok everybody sorry for the wait. If you had trouble with the theme showing up in your theme list I have updated the OTA. The version number is the same but the files should work properly now.
    Thanks bro. It's worth the wait!!
    11-02-10 07:19 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD