As a big thank you to everyone who has supported TWP and made Pooter PRO 2 the top seller here this theme is F-R-E-E! Going back to our roots of providing quality themes for free the TWP theme has everything you could ask for in a premium theme. Having the usual TWP colors this theme has a nice homescreen setup that is convenient and stunning. All on the homescreen you will have a weather slot, 3 fixed messaging tabs, 12 hidden customizable icons, and a big clock. Even though this theme has the "over used" OS6 icons they flow quite well with the whole of the theme. Enjoy everybody and thanks again...spread the word

• 12 hidden customizable icons
    • Click the bar with the arrow to show the icons/click again to hide
    • Weather slot - must have paid or free weather app
    • 3 fixed messaging tabs (SMS/MMS, Messages, Blackberry Messenger)
    • Big Clock
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • No transitions

UPDATE!

• Changed battery signal for better legibility

OTA DOWNLOAD for OS 5.0

OTA DOWNLOAD for OS 4.6
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 11-02-10 at 08:02 PM.
    08-25-10 03:11 PM
    Thanks nice them! You deserve all the credit you get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 04:09 PM
    Theme has been updated! Weather slot text overlapping alarm clock icon issue fixed.
    08-25-10 07:56 PM
    Great share Pooter! Great work as always!
    08-25-10 09:45 PM
    A great looking theme - thanks Pooter!
    A couple of bugs: after rearranging the icons on my Bold 9000 (OS5), the theme lost focus - I could no longer select/do anything, other than via the BB menu button.
    The alarm clock icon overlaps the last digit of the time.
    A couple of requests: add a fixed calendar icon to the other 3 (there's plenty of room for it).
    Add a hidden today in the area where the app icons appear.

08-26-10 01:57 AM
    Agree, calendar and hidden today would make this amazing

08-26-10 06:25 AM
    love it ty
    08-26-10 09:59 AM
    ty for the theme..i do have one bug..hidden dock gets stuck after a while and all i can do is a battery pull
    08-26-10 12:10 PM
    Theme has been updated (for the last time hopefully) moved alarm icon again because the 24 hour clock mode overlapped the alarm icon. Also now with no transitions for a quicker navigation.
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 08-26-10 at 07:10 PM.
    08-26-10 04:32 PM
    Theme has been updated (for the last time hopefully) moved alarm icon again because the 24 hour clock mode overlapped the alarm icon. Also now with no transitions for a quicker navigation.
    I guess that means there's little chance of any significant improvements to this theme...
    08-27-10 02:43 AM
    What the heck does TWP stand for???
    08-27-10 09:15 AM
    I guess that means there's little chance of any significant improvements to this theme...

What kind of improvements were you looking for?

08-27-10 10:19 AM
    this theme is cool but i keep loosing the focus..can select anything from home screen or click anything...that affects the usability. apart from that its a great theme.
    08-27-10 11:56 AM
    What kind of improvements were you looking for?

As I wrote in post #5 - and as others have echoed - the theme keeps losing focus. You can't select anything.

Plus the 2 'extras' would be great - a hidden today, and the calendar app fixed with the other 3.
    08-28-10 11:53 AM
    Amazing theme pooter. The home screen freezing is the only bug I've found. Besides that, its fantastic! Thanks for the freebee!

08-29-10 11:24 AM
    Amazing theme pooter. The home screen freezing is the only bug I've found. Besides that, its fantastic! Thanks for the freebee!

08-29-10 11:54 AM
    I will look into the problem in the homescreen as soon as I can most likely on Monday. Thanks for reporting the problem guys and glad you all like it

Last edited by Pootermobile; 08-30-10 at 11:43 PM.
    08-29-10 02:36 PM
    I downloaded this theme but I don't see it in my Themes... I have 5.0.0.714. so I downloaded the OS5 link, but it's only in my Applications. Is this a bug? Or can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I have had the same theme I won in a crackberry contest for a few months now.

08-30-10 11:06 PM
    Sometimes the navigator on the main screen is missing and i cant choose any application i want.
    08-30-10 11:21 PM
    I downloaded this theme but I don't see it in my Themes... I have 5.0.0.714. so I downloaded the OS5 link, but it's only in my Applications. Is this a bug? Or can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I have had the same theme I won in a crackberry contest for a few months now.

It says in your profile you have the Bold 9700 you downloaded the 9000 version which won't work on your BlackBerry. Go HERE to download the 9700 version.
    08-30-10 11:46 PM
    Sometimes the navigator on the main screen is missing and i cant choose any application i want.
    Yea sorry about that I found the problem and a new OTA with the fix is coming up in a bit so hang tight
    08-30-10 11:48 PM
    Theme has been updated! Fixed a navigation issue on the homescreen download from the OTA now! Thanks to everyone who reported the issue
    08-30-10 11:52 PM
    Theme has been updated! Fixed a navigation issue on the homescreen download from the OTA now! Thanks to everyone who reported the issue
    thanks so much! very nice theme!
    08-30-10 11:59 PM
    thanks so much! very nice theme!
    You're welcome and thanks!
    08-31-10 01:05 PM

Thanks dude did you download the fixed version?

09-04-10 10:43 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD