I know this is in the wrong section, but everyone should know about it! Have fun!

How many of you are running around with your hands flaring looking like a chicken without a head right now? Well, I will be honest Im not but I am VERY excited about this. I was looking around Crackberry when I saw a present waiting for all of the people there. Mastamoon decided to send out the official os6 icons to everyone and luckily I was there to download them and share them with the rest of you. So without further a do.

Download here:
    os6 right at your finger tips! | Blackberry Theme Lab
    07-31-10 12:11 AM
    Looking good, thanks.
    08-01-10 11:54 AM
    Thanks for sharing!
    08-01-10 01:33 PM
    Thanks for sharing - but how could I use these icons if I'm not a theme developer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 03:49 PM
    Thanks for sharing - but how could I use these icons if I'm not a theme developer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good question. Download Theme Builder and head over to mattginsberg.net and bbthemelab.com for tutorials!
    08-01-10 07:47 PM
    Good question. Download Theme Builder and head over to mattginsberg.net and bbthemelab.com for tutorials!
    Where exactly do you download Theme Builder? And could you give me a link to the best tutorial? I want these icons so bad!
    08-04-10 08:52 AM
    08-04-10 10:44 AM
    Ah, I gave up. Thanks anyways. , I'm not too good when it comes to that kind of stuff.
    08-04-10 02:11 PM
    lol. Its not too hard.
    08-04-10 04:21 PM
    Can finally make an os 6 theme. Thanks mate.
    08-23-10 04:43 PM
    thank u so much, i had the theme builder wondering where on earth ppl got these icons from.
    08-25-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD