My husband is a NRA member so I decided to make a NRA theme for his Bold. It's pretty much the first theme I have made, so it is a little rough, but I think it turned out decently.

I don't have actual screen shots from his Bold, so I just cut them from Theme Builder. They look much better on the Bold itself and once it is installed you won't have all the icons on the banners at the same time the way you see them here.

Screenshots:

Since this is a screenshot from the theme maker, it shows both the focus icon and the move icon. You won't see both at the same time usually once it is installed.

I am not sure how to post an OTA file, so here is the zip file. Please let me know if there are any problems opening it.

I hope you all like it. Enjoy!
    11-23-09 09:47 AM
    Do I install all of the .cod files?
    11-23-09 10:24 AM
    Do I install all of the .cod files?
    Yes, put all of the files on your media card, then click on the .jad file and it will install them all automatically to your phone. Since you won't be able to read the whole file name, the .jad file is usually the smallest sized one.
    Last edited by Heifzilla; 11-23-09 at 11:03 AM.
    11-23-09 10:54 AM
    I have downloaded your theme and am having a hard time trying to install it. When I copy and paste where do I paste it to. I am proud NRA member
    12-05-09 06:14 PM
    Load all the files to a directory on your media card (any directory...make one up called 'themes' if you want). Make sure ALL the files are there. Click on the .jad file and it should ask you if you want to install it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 07:25 PM
    I have tried to use this on my storm 2 it does not work on it. I was hoping maybe you could send me the pics you used so I can plug them into a theme builder for my storm 2. I have been looking for cool NRA pics not much out there
    By the way I shoot f class
    pin#3109ffb7
    meatbal69 at neo.rr.com
    12-24-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD