NOW IN PINK!!!!

***DISCLAIMER*** NO customizations will be made to this theme. I simply don't have the time to do what everyone wants.
    Hello!

This is totally not going to be my finished "wow" version but I have a version to share! Two more to come! I was inspired by my beautiful HTC Droid Eris to make a blackberry droid theme. I know there are many many many out there, but I wanted to have a shot at it. Just doing these basic versions took FOREVER! This is for 9000 OS 5.0 ONLY. I will not port to any other devices. Too much work, phew. Now if I can only get my .svg to work.

These themes are "as-is". Meaning I will not make any customizations unless there is a bug reported by many users. I'm sorry, but with my time constraints it has to be this way. I also will not do any other colors.

I found the icons on deviantart.com but had to customize every one to add the focus glow. The "folders" I made from a different icon set and the mini droid menu icons.

Thank you to Kasi for the battery meter and to Cami for providing the banner! You ladies are awesome

Specs:
    1. Color scheme - green/grey/white
    2. QL is spacebar
    3. SMS/MMS is $
    4. PROFILES is z (lowercase)
    5. Android Icons - even battery meters, signal meters, alarm clock & unread notifiers
    6. Fully skinned to it's potential (with exception to some default icons)
    7. Arial font
    8. NO WEATHER SLOT (too much hassle right now)
    9. Cute Android animated hourglass.
    10. Icons are user customizable
    11. Fade transitions

FOR WEATHER VERSION: you can reach the weather slot from icon 6. scroll up to weather, down to hidden today.

First Version OTA Download

First Version - Weather Slot - OTA Download

PINK Version OTA Download

PINK - Weather Slot - OTA Download

Hidden dock version to come soon!!

Please do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly!

Thanks & Enjoy!
    Last edited by rgarling; 06-28-10 at 12:12 AM.
    05-09-10 01:02 AM
    You did a great job here. Very nice and clean. Looking very forward to the hidden dock version.
    Thanks for sharing your work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 05:31 AM
    This is a great theme. Well done and I to look forward to a Hidden Dock version.
    05-09-10 09:06 AM
    Beautiful theme. Thank you very much for the hard work.

05-09-10 10:10 AM
    Hidden Dock version is great too but do you plan it (hidden dock) with a Weather Slot?
    05-09-10 02:13 PM
    I do!! I will have two versions- one with a weather slot, one without. I just have to build the hidden dock.

05-09-10 02:17 PM
    I do!! I just have to build the hidden dock.

The hidden dock version on your blog is for what phone?
    05-09-10 02:18 PM
    It's for the 8900/9630/9700. I will have two versions one with a weather slot and one without.

05-09-10 02:24 PM
    It's for the 8900/9630/9700. I will have two versions one with a weather slot and one without.

Great thank you!!!!
    05-09-10 02:25 PM
    Great thank you!!!!
    No problem! This is my last week of school until I get a week break & I have two 10 page papers to write plus two powerpoint presentations to do. So, I most likely won't be able to get them done until next week. But I will do them, I promise!
    05-09-10 06:11 PM
    School first play later. No rush at all.
    05-09-10 06:59 PM
    Fantastic theme! But I think the app/background (the gray one) needs some serious changing, I would prefer to have the homescreen background to replace it - would you consider it?

05-10-10 01:40 AM
    Fantastic theme! But I think the app/background (the gray one) needs some serious changing, I would prefer to have the homescreen background to replace it - would you consider it?

I might, but I won't release it that way for all the themes. The OEM Droid wall is the same used in my 8900/9630/9700 version. The regular app screen wall on my droid is black but I wanted to give it a more "droid-ish" appeal.
    05-10-10 01:45 AM
    Nice theme. I love the little dancing Droid instead of the hourglass.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-10-10 01:36 PM
    My only problem is that I only get 2 rows of icons on all of the screens, yet you show 3 rows. That ends up in a lot of extra scrolling.
    05-10-10 03:07 PM
    My only problem is that I only get 2 rows of icons on all of the screens, yet you show 3 rows. That ends up in a lot of extra scrolling.
    I'm not sure what the default app screen looks like for the 9000. When I ported in Theme Builder, it showed more than 2 lines of apps. Try a battery pull, I'm not sure what the cause could be.
    05-10-10 05:46 PM
    I'm not sure what the default app screen looks like for the 9000. When I ported in Theme Builder, it showed more than 2 lines of apps. Try a battery pull, I'm not sure what the cause could be.
    The default is 2 rows. This is the application menu:

Last edited by andyahs; 05-10-10 at 05:51 PM.
    05-10-10 05:49 PM
    Whether there is 2 lines or 3 .... You still have to scroll the same amount to get to each icon. There is no difference except the appearance

05-10-10 06:11 PM
    The default is 2 rows. This is the application menu:

Ohh ok! Thank you. The screenshot I used was for the one from my 9630 theme. They are basically the same except for screen resolution.
    05-10-10 06:12 PM
    I might, but I won't release it that way for all the themes. The OEM Droid wall is the same used in my 8900/9630/9700 version. The regular app screen wall on my droid is black but I wanted to give it a more "droid-ish" appeal.
    I like the grey. It looks like the same background I've seen in Droid screenshots.
    05-10-10 07:35 PM
    I like the grey. It looks like the same background I've seen in Droid screenshots.
    Thanks! It is the same background it's original wallpaper that comes with the motorola droid!
    Last edited by rgarling; 05-10-10 at 07:52 PM.
    05-10-10 07:50 PM
    Thanks! It is the same background it's original wallpaper that comes with the motorola droid!
    Ok. I only played with a Droid once when I stopped at a VZW store, so I didn't remember the wallpaper.
    05-10-10 07:59 PM
    Whether there is 2 lines or 3 .... You still have to scroll the same amount to get to each icon. There is no difference except the appearance

True. I just thought it was odd because every other theme with 6 icons per row shows 3 rows on the main screen and 2 rows under each folder. I was just trying to figure out why. I guess I just like seeing as many icons as possible at one time.

05-10-10 08:56 PM
    True. I just thought it was odd because every other theme with 6 icons per row shows 3 rows on the main screen and 2 rows under each folder. I was just trying to figure out why. I guess I just like seeing as many icons as possible at one time.

I'm sorry, I don't know why my theme is doing that. The icons are just a bit smaller from default.
    05-10-10 09:37 PM
    I'm sorry, I don't know why my theme is doing that. The icons are just a bit smaller from default.
    That is not an issue for me. I'm looking forward to the hidden dock version with the weather slot.

Good luck in school. I'm taking a final tomorrow.
    05-10-10 09:58 PM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD