File/Export/Select OS 4.6...

Hmmmm that seems pretty difficult... but hey, I understand...
    First off, you shouldnt be a smart a** especially when you want something. Second, i didnt have the time. Third, i dont have to do anything i dont feel like doing especially for free no matter how simple you believe it to be. Fourth....i didnt know it was that simple because whenever i read "export" i just remember having to do it for 8900 on 4.6 because id have to build another theme. But since its the same device i should have known better.

You know whats even harder? Upgrading to 5.0. Pot....meet kettle.

Now, would you still like it for 4.6?
    09-14-10 05:21 PM
    my apologies for being rude... but hey I do understand.. while it may be pretty easy to export to a different OS, I realize you still have to create the OTA link, upload the files, etc. which all takes time.

Kudos for offering this for free and again, sorry that my post was a bit rude....

btw I wasn't the one asking for it in OS 4.6...

It looks like a cool theme and I'd love to see it on 4.6...

Also, when you do export from 5.0 to 4.6 you will lose some of the cool icon features, etc of the 5.0 build.. but nothing that I think would make the theme not function...
    09-14-10 06:20 PM
    my apologies for being rude... but hey I do understand.. while it may be pretty easy to export to a different OS, I realize you still have to create the OTA link, upload the files, etc. which all takes time.

Kudos for offering this for free and again, sorry that my post was a bit rude....

btw I wasn't the one asking for it in OS 4.6...

It looks like a cool theme and I'd love to see it on 4.6...

Also, when you do export from 5.0 to 4.6 you will lose some of the cool icon features, etc of the 5.0 build.. but nothing that I think would make the theme not function...
    No problems, and from your post i didnt look back up to see who asked for it. But from the context it seemed like it had been you. lol.
    09-14-10 06:44 PM
    Thanks... I'd be interested in seeing this in 4.6 myself..even if it's just exported to a DM file and zipped..

If not, no worries...

Have a good one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 07:42 PM
    Great work for an awesome theme, but I was just wondering where's the battery life indicator?

09-15-10 03:15 PM
    Great work for an awesome theme, but I was just wondering where's the battery life indicator?

See post #7.....
    09-15-10 05:55 PM
    Love this theme !!!! Can't get enough of it ! 5 stars !

09-16-10 07:24 AM
    See post #7.....
    Thas a good point just noticed that. Any recomendations on an app that can display battery life ??

Cheers

09-16-10 07:59 AM
    Thas a good point just noticed that. Any recomendations on an app that can display battery life ??

Cheers

I use bAtteryex.

09-16-10 02:23 PM
    Thanks... I'd be interested in seeing this in 4.6 myself..even if it's just exported to a DM file and zipped..

If not, no worries...

Have a good one.

This weekend. I just need a reminder, I have the memory of a.....wait what were we talking about??

09-16-10 02:25 PM
    Updated with a link for 4.6.
    09-17-10 12:23 AM
    Thanks for the theme cami. I love the other themes on your website. Will you be converting them for the bold in the future? Especially Intrinsic and Alpha, they look amazing. Great work
    09-17-10 01:23 AM
    Updated with a link for 4.6.
    Awesome! Thanks.. I'll download this for sure!

btw, love your quote in your sig file... 40 Year Old Virgin... classic part of the movie!
    09-17-10 10:32 AM
    I love this theme but i can't see my statue .... vibrate or normal ???
    There isnt a profiles icon on the home screen. Place one there at the bottom. If thats what you are talking about.

@Rockdog lmao i laugh so hard at that whole scene. And youre welcome.

@Durien im not sure, i may. We shall see! lol.
    09-17-10 03:19 PM
    thanks so much cami for making it for 4.6 it looks awesome on my bold its definitely my new favorite
    09-17-10 11:29 PM
    thanks so much cami for making it for 4.6 it looks awesome on my bold its definitely my new favorite
    No problem chick, thank you
    09-17-10 11:49 PM
    does this mean more 9000 themes, oh wait , i'm turning blue holding my breath hahahahahhaha
    09-18-10 12:51 PM
    I did have one issue with this theme. I was using it for about 2 weeks or so. Everytime I made a call, after I was done on the call my homescreen icons were gone. I'd have to do a battery pull to get them back. Otherwise, it's a well made theme.
    09-29-10 06:56 AM
    I did have one issue with this theme. I was using it for about 2 weeks or so. Everytime I made a call, after I was done on the call my homescreen icons were gone. I'd have to do a battery pull to get them back. Otherwise, it's a well made theme.
    What OS are you running? I have not experienced that issue on 5.0.0.822.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-30-10 12:41 AM
    Thats really odd. Im a bit late on this, sorry i forgot i made it for 9000. lol. Is it still doing it?
    10-03-10 10:55 PM
    it was when I switched themes about a week ago
    10-04-10 02:47 PM
    I'll have to try this out, now that i upgraded to OS 5.0...
    01-10-11 08:59 PM
    I'll have to try this out, now that i upgraded to OS 5.0...
    about time! lol
    01-13-11 12:48 AM
    Slap a weather slot on this thing, and you got an awesome theme!

01-13-11 02:32 PM
    could you add a black wallpaper to the app screen?
    01-15-11 06:30 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD