Happy New Year Nation!

A few of you had expressed interest in my first real attempt at creating a theme and I thought that I should take it up a notch by adding a hidden bottom dock. Be sure to let me know what you think.

Here are the features offered by the new ClearView_hTW
    • Hidden Dock
    • QuickLaunch Hotkey (Space Bar)
    • Hidden Today (2nd - 4th icons on homescreen)
    • Weather Application (7th icon)
    • Blue Gradient Highlights (Application List)
    • Zoom in/Zoom out Screen Transitions
    • Precision Zen Icon Set
    • Very Wallpaper Friendly

Screen Shots

OTA CleerView_hTW_v2.3: http://www.otasite.com/imdabold1/com...w_hTW_v2_3.jad
    OTA 5.0: http://www.otasite.com/imdabold1/com...earView_v2.jad
    OTA 4.6: http://www.otasite.com/imdabold1/com...hTW_v2_4_6.jad

Special thanks to AHaz Designs for the free OTA hosting

Added a donate button so if you like my work just click it
    Last edited by imdaBold1; 03-27-10 at 11:51 AM.
    01-02-10 01:00 AM
    Downloading now - Great job and will use along with your ClearView Zen but the hidden dock is a keeper for me as I love to show my wp. So far no issues, again perfect theme for 5.0 use.

Last edited by andyahs; 01-02-10 at 03:17 AM.
    01-02-10 01:28 AM
    Is this theme for OS5 only?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 07:22 AM
    Is this theme for OS5 only?

Should work with 4.6.

01-02-10 08:40 AM
    Thanks Andy!
    @Hossan, as Andy said it should still work but be sure to let me know if there are any issues.
    Thanks guys.
    01-02-10 09:06 AM
    I downloaded and install sucessfully. It can be seen at Options, Applications.
    But under Theme option to select themes, is not there. Thanks.

01-02-10 10:42 AM
    I downloaded and install sucessfully. It can be seen at Options, Applications.
    But under Theme option to select themes, is not there. Thanks.

Added a link to download a 4.6 compatible version please let me know how it works out.
    01-02-10 10:56 AM
    Added a link to download a 4.6 compatible version please let me know how it works out.
    Thanks. Works great now with your 2nd link.

01-02-10 11:35 AM
    Many thanks. Your first version live longer on my phone than any previous theme. A hidden dock makes v2 a real winner.

01-02-10 11:43 AM
    Many thanks. Your first version live longer on my phone than any previous theme. A hidden dock makes v2 a real winner.

Good to hear.
    01-03-10 12:12 AM
    Looks good... Thx for sharing
    01-03-10 04:46 AM
    Thank you. Looks really very nice.
    01-03-10 05:39 AM
    Fantastic. Omho it is "The Blackberry Theme" that should must have been delivered with Blackberries! Really.
    Is there any chance to have the Today screen allways ON?

Thanks for sharing your work!
    01-03-10 11:05 AM
    Thanks guys! It's really good to know that my efforts are appreciated.
    @beosro: unfortunately I wouldn't be willing to add a static today area as it would take away from the unobstructed look and feel of the theme. Thanks again.

01-03-10 12:39 PM
    imdaBold1, I am in love once again. You already know how I felt about the first version of this theme. This one with the hidden dock is even better! One thing though...not sure if it's possible to do with the hidden dock, but is it possible to have the blue highlight on the dock icons? It's hard for me to see which app I have selected with some of my apps I have on the dock with the clear selection. Otherwise, this theme is EXCELLENT!
    01-03-10 04:21 PM
    imdaBold1, I am in love once again. You already know how I felt about the first version of this theme. This one with the hidden dock is even better! One thing though...not sure if it's possible to do with the hidden dock, but is it possible to have the blue highlight on the dock icons? It's hard for me to see which app I have selected with some of my apps I have on the dock with the clear selection. Otherwise, this theme is EXCELLENT!
    Thanks bro! I am trying to get that sorted out by adding the focus blue highlight behind the default app image. I will let you know as soon as that is finished.
    01-03-10 05:35 PM
    imdaBold1, excellent theme btw even better thab the original version.

Has anyone else found when unlocking phone screen (entering password) it can take 4 or so seconds to actually unlock?, i have done battery pull 2 times with no change.

Thanks
    01-03-10 10:19 PM
    imdaBold1, excellent theme btw even better thab the original version.

Has anyone else found when unlocking phone screen (entering password) it can take 4 or so seconds to actually unlock?, i have done battery pull 2 times with no change.

Thanks
    That is probably because of the transitions but I haven't experienced it first hand. What does your free memory look like? Could be that your memory is running to low.
    01-04-10 05:31 PM
    currently I have 15MB free, considering i only did a battery pull yesterday this has jumped down a lot!, running 5.0.0.411 which I know is a little notorious for memory leaks. I will keep an eye on it and let you know.

Thanks
    01-04-10 07:50 PM
    Will this work with the 9700?
    01-07-10 12:52 PM
    Will this work with the 9700?
    Unfortunately the Bold 9000 themes are not compatible with the Bold 9700.
    01-07-10 05:52 PM
    I'm having a problem with this one: I can change the home screen and lock screen just fine, but the app screen wallpaper doesn't change.
    img704.imageshack.us/img704/6813/capture193639.jpg
    img3.imageshack.us/img3/954/capture193632.jpg

Also, if the cursor is on the far right side and i scroll up very quickly, the selector goes to the top, then disappears, and the dialog at the bottom that tells you what application you've hilighted says SMS and MMS, even though the icon I have on the top right corner is Media.

Excellent work with this one, by the way.
    01-07-10 09:42 PM
    Just wondering if we could get the blue radiant highlights for the menu icons. As other poster stated, I too have a bit of trouble seeing which icon I am selecting (Old eyes)

Thanks, and FANTASTIC job!!!!!!
    01-08-10 08:46 AM
    Just wondering if we could get the blue radiant highlights for the menu icons. As other poster stated, I too have a bit of trouble seeing which icon I am selecting (Old eyes)

Thanks, and FANTASTIC job!!!!!!
    LOL...that should have been fixed--try downloading again.
    01-08-10 05:59 PM
    Nice theme! Are you able to tell me where you go your wallpaper from? Or can you PIN it to me? I thought it would come with the download. And slightly off-topic, but I just noticed your carrier. Are you down in the islands?

Thanks,
    Rob
    01-10-10 11:26 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD