Glad to see the update, I've been surprised twice by seeing my batter at 0% due to it not being on the homescreen, lol. While it's great to see that the font has gone back to the size based on the user's settings, it seems like the menu font is still big. Although it would be nice to see it sized based on the user's settings, I'm glad to just get the battery icon on the homescreen.
    11-23-09 03:31 PM
    Glad to see the update, I've been surprised twice by seeing my batter at 0% due to it not being on the homescreen, lol. While it's great to see that the font has gone back to the size based on the user's settings, it seems like the menu font is still big. Although it would be nice to see it sized based on the user's settings, I'm glad to just get the battery icon on the homescreen.
    i sent the menu size to whatever the 9000's default so it should be the same as the regular precision from RIM im guessing
    11-23-09 03:36 PM
    i sent the menu size to whatever the 9000's default so it should be the same as the regular precision from RIM im guessing
    Because I do not manage themes, I cannot say if this is true or not, but the menu is definitely larger than your 'average' theme. Perhaps compare the menu font size with that from Precision Zen?
    11-23-09 04:41 PM
    Because I do not manage themes, I cannot say if this is true or not, but the menu is definitely larger than your 'average' theme. Perhaps compare the menu font size with that from Precision Zen?
    can someone confirm this, it should be the same as the precision one, from what im comparing on my phone (however mine is pre-release, and doesnt have full support for themes)
    11-23-09 04:45 PM
    can someone confirm this, it should be the same as the precision one, from what im comparing on my phone (however mine is pre-release, and doesnt have full support for themes)
    it is bigger than regular size.
    11-23-09 06:46 PM
    does someone mind taking a picture of the font issue using CaptureIT or something?
    11-23-09 06:49 PM
    Here is an example of the font issue. The first image is my previous theme that didn't affect the menu fonts. The second is your theme shankeith

11-23-09 09:40 PM
    thanks for the pictures, have u tried using your own font size?
    11-23-09 09:52 PM
    Do you mean have we tried changing the fonts ourselves? For me, what I see is what I get (no modification from your theme).
    11-24-09 12:31 AM
    Yes, I have. Usually the themes don't change the user selected font size/style unless it's specified somewhere in the code of the theme. I wish I could give more help but I'm no expert when it comes to making themes.
    11-24-09 12:33 AM
    I love this theme, but the fonts are still massive :O

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 02:37 AM
    I love this theme, but the fonts are still massive :O

Looks larger to me but not massive:

Precision Zen:

Why is this an issue?
    Last edited by andyahs; 11-24-09 at 04:12 AM.
    11-24-09 03:47 AM
    Great theme! Any way possible you could include a profile icon on the homescreen?
    A small icon near the date on the left side underneath the alarm clock icon would be perfect.

Keep up the great work!

EDIT: Just realized that the battery indicater is a bit off. On the homescreen says its at 60%,
    however when I check Options - status its at 55%.

Last edited by cristoff; 11-24-09 at 12:49 PM.
    11-24-09 10:29 AM
    The battery meter works in 10% intervals not 5%
    11-24-09 01:16 PM
    Great theme! Any way possible you could include a profile icon on the homescreen?
    A small icon near the date on the left side underneath the alarm clock icon would be perfect.

Keep up the great work!

EDIT: Just realized that the battery indicater is a bit off. On the homescreen says its at 60%,
    however when I check Options - status its at 55%.

the way the battery works, its in intervals of 10s...40, 50, 60, 70, etc
    so that means when your battery actually becomes 50 it will change to 50, and etc
    no way to change this for now
    11-24-09 01:17 PM
    Cool thanks! Will comment if anything else comes up.
    Is the profile icon a possibility?

11-24-09 02:39 PM
    Sorry to be a total nub but I just got my bold and I can't figure out how to install the .jar file.
    I tried searching but the method doesn't work.
    11-24-09 06:51 PM
    Sorry to be a total nub but I just got my bold and I can't figure out how to install the .jar file.
    I tried searching but the method doesn't work.
    u have to go to that link from your phone...
    you must also have a data plan to download it
    11-24-09 06:53 PM
    OHh okay thanks!
    11-24-09 06:58 PM
    A nice theme but more important, I LOVE the idea of using the barcode for links to the download. Was thinking this would be nice if other software companies used the barcode for downloading apps to your BB (other than App World)
    11-25-09 12:07 AM
    Heres a preview of Classique Docked, the premium follow up with all your suggestions fixed:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/how...docked-372907/
    11-25-09 09:27 PM
    Looks awesome!
    I would gladly pay $3-$5 for Classique Lite with the improvements as I love how Classique Lite is wallpaper ffriendly, and I think having dock and today kinda takes away from that. The updated profile icon
    along with the font is great.

If you could offer two versions: one without the dock and today and one with. That way the customer has a choice.

Look forward to it!

11-26-09 10:52 AM
    great theme thank you, I will download it asap to try it out on my phone.
    11-30-09 04:20 PM
    I liked this theme very much, clean and elegant. Definitely a keeper. Using barcode to take to the dl link is also very nice.
    The only thing that I noticed is that it drained my battery pretty fast. I don't have any other app running, and after installed this theme, the battery meter went from 100% to 30% in about 5 hours, and my phone froze after that. Did a batt pull and had to return to stock theme. Did anyone notice batt problems? (When the batt was around 100%, the theme worked perfectly, when it dropped below 50%, it became very slow until it froze.)
    Will apply the theme again to see how long it lasts, maybe it needed a battery pull. Anyway many thanks for this excellent theme.

UPDATE 12-03-2009:
    OK, me again,
    After one day of normal use, the theme only sucked up about 20%, which indicates that it _save battery life_ indeed!! (normally other themes drain 25-30% on my bold), so I assume that the sudden death was caused by downloading and applying the theme without making a battery pull....
    This one ranks among the best themes out there (for the 9000 at least).
    Cheers
    Last edited by dtc; 12-03-09 at 12:10 AM.
    12-01-09 03:50 PM
    I just downloaded the theme. It looks so sweet. I'm a fan. I would probably pay at least $2 for the premium version if it was put out.
    12-02-09 11:46 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD