Title: Stock Weather Plus
    Creator: Me
    Cost: FREE
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Bold Theme: Stock Weather Plus

For Stock Weather Plus I stuck to the stock look as much as possible, but also added a few very useful enhancements:

-The icon in the top left is your 7th icon from your main applications screen and is intended to be used for your Weather app.
    -If you select the Time/Date area it will open your Clock.
    -There is a hidden today area that will popup and show your 5 upcoming appointments and 5 new messages.

Here are some screenshots:

Also be sure to check out all of my other FREE themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    05-24-09 11:02 PM
    definitely awesome. If you could make a static todayplus screen (2 calendar, 2 messages) instead of hidden thatd be my daily driver.
    05-24-09 11:09 PM
    I like it. Thank you for your effort in creating this theme.
    05-25-09 01:45 AM
    I love the theme! Would it be possible to make a version with no todayplus...just the icons on the homescreen. Thanks in advance!
    05-25-09 03:09 AM
    Fantastic, thanks. My new favorite theme. BTW my previous fave was your Precision Plus!

-- Robert.
    05-25-09 06:37 AM
    Nice Theme, Any chance of smaller fonts?
    05-25-09 07:21 AM
    Great theme! I really like it. But can you make update with icon for sms and mms messages. It would be nice to have that option because I'm using sms a lot.
    I have also noticed that I'm not getting a red star for new mail on desktop screen, only in home menu...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 03:53 PM
    +1 vote for this feature request (just like you did for the 8900). thanks for a good looking theme!

definitely awesome. If you could make a static todayplus screen (2 calendar, 2 messages) instead of hidden thatd be my daily driver.
    06-02-09 07:00 PM
    Great theme! I really like it. But can you make update with icon for sms and mms messages. It would be nice to have that option because I'm using sms a lot.
    I have also noticed that I'm not getting a red star for new mail on desktop screen, only in home menu...

Ok, I have figured out my sms icon problem, but that notification for new mail that is missing really bothers me ((

06-03-09 11:50 AM
    how do i change the app screen background ? cant seem to get the msgs or calendar to appear as well... help me anyone ?

THIS is what i call a clean and sleek theme, and doesnt seem to slow ur os down !
    06-04-09 02:33 AM
    It seems that the problem with new message notification occurs only iwhen I sort my icons in 4x4. In deafult mode everything works nice

06-04-09 02:51 AM
    looks great downloading now to try it out
    06-09-09 11:23 AM
    any chance of getting an OTA?
    06-09-09 12:24 PM
    x2

(this message is too short etc.)
    06-18-09 01:09 PM
    Really like it
    06-22-09 09:11 AM
    Nice Theme, Any chance of smaller fonts?
    I second that.
    07-10-09 08:19 AM
    any chance of getting an OTA?
    OTA would be awesome please
    07-11-09 02:41 AM
    I just installed the theme...and wanted to THANK YOU!
    I have to say it is one of the better today type themes I have installed..and i am including a couple i paid for.
    I personally like the larger font way better than tiny letters...just easier to read.
    Great job...
    07-11-09 08:45 AM
    I tried this theme and really like the features of this theme but the large font size made it unusable for me.
    The font is so big that I can't see enough of my meeting description and location on the home screen to make sense of the entries so I end up opening the calendar which IMHO defeats the purpose of the calendar and email preview feature.

Dylan, a small font version of this would be awesome as I really want to use this theme. Thanks for a great theme!
    07-11-09 09:44 AM
    Hiya,
    Any idea why SMS messages that I've deleted, don't show in any of the SMS folders, are still being displayed on the home screen when hovering over the message icon?

If I scroll up and select them I can still open them as if they haven't been deleted, but deleting them from that view also has no effect.

Starting to do my head in now lol.

Ta

Sy
    07-13-09 11:14 AM
    Title: Stock Weather Plus
    Creator: Me
    Cost: FREE
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Bold Theme: Stock Weather Plus

For Stock Weather Plus I stuck to the stock look as much as possible, but also added a few very useful enhancements:

-The icon in the top left is your 7th icon from your main applications screen and is intended to be used for your Weather app.
    -If you select the Time/Date area it will open your Clock.
    -There is a hidden today area that will popup and show your 5 upcoming appointments and 5 new messages.

Here are some screenshots:

Also be sure to check out all of my other FREE themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes

OTA Please!!!???
    07-15-09 05:00 PM
    I have one problem with this theme. My new messages popup is not updating regulary. Even when I read or delete shown message, sometimes it stays on my homescreen untill I do BP. Is there any way to resolve this? I contacted Dylan a week ago but still no replay from him

07-20-09 02:37 AM
    thanks so much
    07-20-09 03:59 AM
    I have one problem with this theme. My new messages popup is not updating regulary. Even when I read or delete shown message, sometimes it stays on my homescreen untill I do BP. Is there any way to resolve this? I contacted Dylan a week ago but still no replay from him

Anyone??

07-20-09 12:42 PM
    ive been looking for a theme with weather icon built in
    07-22-09 12:45 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD