Hello! I watched your screenshots.
    In my device, I haven't these bugs.
    What firmware do you use?
    Have you already done a battery pull?
    I'm use Blackberry 9000 , ROM 5.0.0.900
    08-28-11 01:56 AM
    I'm use Blackberry 9000 , ROM 5.0.0.900
    First, try a battery pull.

Then, I suggest you to upgrade your firmware version to another one newer (if you want an official firmware I suggest you 5.0.0.1067 of At&T; if you want an hybrid one you can use DelftEo v6.5, that you find in this forum in the hybrid OS section). With both of these firmwares, the theme works fine.
    08-28-11 02:01 AM
    Perfect themes but i find some bug and i was capture screenshot
    Hi, for the first error you said, increase you font size, and you will fix it. I had this problem before, but after I changed to size 8, it's gone.

Hi sitialya, thanks a lot for this great theme, I like it the best
    08-28-11 06:16 AM
    Hi, for the first error you said, increase you font size, and you will fix it. I had this problem before, but after I changed to size 8, it's gone.

Hi sitialya, thanks a lot for this great theme, I like it the best
    After change font size to 9, problem was fixed but at second image, how to fix error , can you share source themes for me ? thanks you very much

email : h2mpeg@ gmail.com
    08-28-11 08:32 AM

update v2 fix for ;
    - profile icons to bit bigger.
    - options button to messages button.
    - replace icons folder downloads.

V2
    OTA OS5
    Dear sitialya,
    I've seen the version 2 only today!!!!!
    I've immediately installed it on my BOLD 9000!
    Thank you very very much for the update and the fixes!! I love this theme!! It's perfect!! Thanks for menu bar and profile icon!!

I would even propose some suggestions for update v3
    - search icon of major quality/definition;
    - sliding or hideable icons on homescreen
    - in the homescreen, could put the carrier name above the time
    - in the homescreen, could give the possibility to move down to icon set also when the curson is on sound profile icon or search icon (and not only from central bar).
    - could make a full size wallpaper (the colour white is ok) in the applications messages, sms and phone (not white during calling).

Thank you for your great work!!
    (I've added other 2 suggestions. I think the last since then the theme will be fantastic!!)
    Last edited by enrimobile85; 08-30-11 at 03:23 AM.
    08-29-11 12:06 PM
    Hi there, great theme!
    Just one question, is there a way to change wallpaper and keep it during the incoming calls or as menu background?
    Thanks
    sitialya likes this.
    08-30-11 10:31 AM
    Hey Sitialya - do you have any plans to continue upgrading this fantastic theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    08-31-11 10:23 AM
    Dear sitialya,
    I've seen the version 2 only today!!!!!
    I've immediately installed it on my BOLD 9000!
    Thank you very very much for the update and the fixes!! I love this theme!! It's perfect!! Thanks for menu bar and profile icon!!

I would even propose some suggestions for update v3
    - search icon of major quality/definition;
    - sliding or hideable icons on homescreen
    - in the homescreen, could put the carrier name above the time
    - in the homescreen, could give the possibility to move down to icon set also when the curson is on sound profile icon or search icon (and not only from central bar).
    - could make a full size wallpaper (the colour white is ok) in the applications messages, sms and phone (not white during calling).

Thank you for your great work!!
    (I've added other 2 suggestions. I think the last since then the theme will be fantastic!!)
    Thanks enrico,hope u like my little theme
    now it's update to final version and add carrier name above the time.
    yesterday I try to create sliding version,but I do not know it's make drain memory. plan I will try hide icon.
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    08-31-11 11:31 PM
    Perfect themes but i find some bug and i was capture screenshot
    thanks h2media 4 ur information about bug this theme and I see it too.
    now u can try update version.
    Thanks ur use this theme
    09-01-11 12:10 AM
    Hey Sitialya - do you have any plans to continue upgrading this fantastic theme?

Thanks arnie27, now u can try it new update, and add RIM carrier name
    SalmonFrisby likes this.
    09-01-11 12:16 AM
    thanks h2media 4 ur information about bug this theme and I see it too.
    now u can try update version.
    Thanks ur use this theme
    Thank you, Sitialya, for the updates and the attention given to our suggestions!!!! I love this theme!! It's what I wanted!!

Ok for sliding dock. Unfortunately I think it's normal that it drains memory...

I've the last 2 requests (I promise!! ) for the final version:
    - in the homescreen, could give the possibility to move down to icons also when the curson is on sound profile icon or search icon (and not only from central bar).
    - if possible, put the outgoing calls full screen wallpaper also for incoming calls (in my personal opinion, incoming calls screen it's better with a default wallpaper).

Hoping in a final update, I thank you!!
    Enrico
    09-01-11 07:21 AM
    Thanks for the update Sitialya!
    *Whats the difference between Custom carrier name and RIM carrier name?
    *Am I the only one who has the date cut off? Its running into the time - maybe delete the Service Provider and raise the time out of the way of the date?

09-01-11 01:09 PM
    Thanks for the update Sitialya!
    *Whats the difference between Custom carrier name and RIM carrier name?
    *Am I the only one who has the date cut off? Its running into the time - maybe delete the Service Provider and raise the time out of the way of the date?

RIM version it's carrier name above the time
    Thanks arnie and all for ur use my theme
    sorry if my theme not perfect,coz i'm not dev theme,it's just my little theme
    09-07-11 05:31 AM
    V2.1, custom carrier name, seems to be quite perfect! Many thanks...
    I use it with deToday
    I agree withe the above last suggestion ("full size wallpaper... in the applications messages, sms and phone")
    Last edited by whatsnewdoc; 09-08-11 at 03:32 AM.
    enrimobile85 and sitialya like this.
    09-08-11 02:03 AM
    this is the themes that i was looking for, simple and looks like 7, and it's free, thanks sitialya. *themes yg bagus
    sitialya likes this.
    09-11-11 10:52 AM
    V2.1, custom carrier name, seems to be quite perfect! Many thanks...
    I use it with deToday
    I agree withe the above last suggestion ("full size wallpaper... in the applications messages, sms and phone")
    Thank's whatsnewdoc,now custom carrier name version update to v2.2,new banner and wallpapers..
    hope u like my little theme
    whatsnewdoc likes this.
    09-18-11 02:26 AM
    this is the themes that i was looking for, simple and looks like 7, and it's free, thanks sitialya. *themes yg bagus
    yeah,look like 7 but not perfect like OS7,it just little theme *terima kasih byk
    09-18-11 02:29 AM
    Hi Sitialya, thisis the best theme since I used bold 9000 from 2 years ago, thanks a lot. I wonder if you could modify it a little bit more, can you not show the wallpaper on the 'incoming call' screen, just use the blue screen same as when you make a call, then that is perfect
    sitialya likes this.
    09-18-11 04:53 AM
    I wonder if you could modify it a little bit more, can you not show the wallpaper on the 'incoming call' screen, just use the blue screen same as when you make a call, then that is perfect
    Dear Sitialya, thank you for your little but very great theme!!

It's perfect!
    One last thing: as tell cukhoailang, could you change the incoming call screen, removing the wallpaper? I think for incoming calls screen it's better the blue default wallpaper like outgoing calls screen.
    Could you fix it?
    Thank you very much!
    sitialya likes this.
    09-18-11 04:43 PM
    I can't download it, anybody email to me?Thank you very [email protected]
    09-18-11 10:37 PM
    Hi Sitialya, thisis the best theme since I used bold 9000 from 2 years ago, thanks a lot. I wonder if you could modify it a little bit more, can you not show the wallpaper on the 'incoming call' screen, just use the blue screen same as when you make a call, then that is perfect
    Done.. it's now I will remove it and Unread Count modified to silver color
    Thank you all, ur comments all the time it helps me to better
    I hope someday I can work again
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    09-19-11 03:43 AM
    Done.. it's now I will remove it and Unread Count modified to silver color
    Thank you all, ur comments all the time it helps me to better
    I hope someday I can work again
    Hi sitialya, thanks a lot for changing this great theme again, I downloaded your final version, but it looks like the link is not updated yet, and the message is still in yellow, can you check, thanksssssssssss

sitialya likes this.
    09-19-11 10:01 AM
    Hi sitialya! The theme is great I've used the one that you had before and this one now. The icons are of excellent quality. Everything is just sweet. Like always I've liked the simplicity. Just wonderin if you will put transitions on it. Just in case. Haha

sitialya likes this.
    09-19-11 09:38 PM
    Hi sitialya, thanks a lot for changing this great theme again, I downloaded your final version, but it looks like the link is not updated yet, and the message is still in yellow, can you check, thanksssssssssss

sorry,I think I'm forgot to save New link. now it's be done,u can download it now
    09-20-11 01:51 AM
    Hi sitialya! The theme is great I've used the one that you had before and this one now. The icons are of excellent quality. Everything is just sweet. Like always I've liked the simplicity. Just wonderin if you will put transitions on it. Just in case. Haha

yeah,it nice if it with transitions effect, but I think it will make the memory drained
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    09-20-11 02:08 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD