Great theme I may include it in my Top bold themes for 2009 on my YouTube channel. However two issues I'm having: 1 the apps background wallpaper. Wish we could have it as the homescreen wallpaper.

2nd for some reason some of my calender entires on the hompage font overlaps also some of the text floating when selctings is cut off from both sides. Any thoughts? Many thanks once again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hi there, if I recall from memory I may have downloaded your themes in the past? The name just looks familiar.

Thanks for the response/feedback and with regards to them:

1) I found out that with Theme Builder 5.0, you cannot change the Application Screen Background to match your homescreen one. I could try this theme on 4.6 but I will not get the gradient features that came with the new theme builder

2) What OS are you on? I wasn't aware of this and maybe a batt pull could help. If you can show me a screeenshot I can do my best to fix it.

Thanks again for your input

12-20-09 02:59 AM
    Thanks for going to post that picture. Love it!
    12-20-09 10:35 AM
    Hi there, I am not sure what you mean by "network speed's font". Could you please elaborate as it could be your BlackBerry or just a feature I am not aware of at this time. Thanks for your feedback

3g, GPRS etc

It's a great theme though

It's possibly a fault with my phone, maybe I don't have the correct font installed or something!?
    12-20-09 12:32 PM
    I have posted the wallpaper in the first post
    12-20-09 02:00 PM
    Getting better and better. Been my only theme since your first posting. That is near a record for me.

One small issue persists in the event log. The font overlaps so the data is unreadable.

Otherwise still my fave especially with the new weather slot. Thanks again for sharing.

12-20-09 02:34 PM
    Getting better and better. Been my only theme since your first posting. That is near a record for me.

One small issue persists in the event log. The font overlaps so the data is unreadable.

Otherwise still my fave especially with the new weather slot. Thanks again for sharing.

I think the reason for the overlap is because the font I set is smaller than the default.

12-20-09 04:43 PM
    Hi again, sorry for my ignorance but where is the picture of the trees and snow? I redownloaded the weather slot theme and the picture is not the one. Is this a separate file or something?
    Thanks
    12-20-09 05:20 PM

Save the picture to your phone and go to pictures -- set it as homescreen wallpaper and you should see it

12-20-09 05:24 PM
    Thanks for that, never saw that picture before! Happy bunny now.
    12-20-09 05:36 PM
    Thanks for that, never saw that picture before! Happy bunny now.
    Glad you enjoy it
    12-21-09 11:00 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD