Hi there fellow CB users,

I have been browsing the forums for quite some time, especially the Themes section. Finally got the hang of how some of the simple features work.

So far after some tweaking, this is what I've come up with.

* Hidden Today (Calendar, SMS, E-mail) w/ 7 Entries
    * Blue Gradient Highlight feature using the new Theme Builder
    * Transparent Bottom Banner
    * Carrier Removed
    * Fonts are a bit smaller than the default
    * ADDED: Slot for Weather Icon

* I do not know how to incorporate the feature where the app. background matches the one on the homescreen, shouldn't be a big issue though. (If someone knows or can help me with this, I'd appreciate it)

Right now I do not have time to make any updates, as I said its my first time sharing a theme. When I get more familiar with how things work, I'll try to make changes.

Home Screen (No Weather App Slot):

Home Screen: (Weather App Slot):

Wallpaper:

App Screen:

If you could please drop a line mentioning that you've downloaded the theme and maybe some feedback!

No Weather Slot:
    OS 4.6 OTA LINK --> HERE.

Weather Slot:
    OS 4.6 OTA LINK --> HERE.

Many thanks to AHazDesigns for hosting.
    Last edited by swishhh; 12-20-09 at 02:01 PM.
    12-16-09 01:02 AM
    Can you post a Zip file in the mean time? It looks great!
    12-16-09 01:25 AM
    Found your thread!!

Hope you can post the OTA soon! I really like this theme..
    12-16-09 01:58 AM
    Looks good. OTA soon?
    12-16-09 09:18 AM
    Can you post a Zip file in the mean time? It looks great!
    I have just posted a zip file, you can give it a go now and see how it is
    12-16-09 12:42 PM
    So I'm trying it out right now and so far everything looks spot on. Although the matching background would be nice, I think you're already trying to work out a solution. The only thing I'd like to ask is if you can incorporate Quicklaunch via spacebar on the homescreen.

Perfect OS5 theme so far for 4.6!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 01:08 PM
    Looks good. OTA soon?
    Updated with OTA Link - should be working
    12-16-09 02:45 PM
    Great theme! But it would be nice if you had made a slot in the top banner for a weather app.
    12-16-09 04:58 PM
    Very nice. Clean. Quick.

Messages and calendar displays are very nice. The way QuickLaunch blacks out but the selected item is a special surprise.

Add a hidden dock and this might be the best theme I have seen to date.

Looks like a keeper so far. Will give it a run for a few days to see how the first impression holds up.

Many thanks for sharing.

Last edited by sedalia066; 12-16-09 at 06:21 PM.
    12-16-09 05:46 PM
    Great theme! But it would be nice if you had made a slot in the top banner for a weather app.
    Thanks for your comments, as I mentioned earlier I will look into making changes in the next few days.

Very nice. Clean. Quick.

Messages and calendar displays are very nice. The way QuickLaunch blacks out but the selected item is a special surprise.

Add a hidden dock and this might be the best theme I have seen to date.

Looks like a keeper so far. Will give it a run for a few days to see how the first impression holds up.

Many thanks for sharing.

Similar to the above response, I have not got around to doing anything "fancy" yet.

I've used this theme for the past week or so and haven't experience any memory leakage due to the theme. Let me know how it goes for you
    12-16-09 07:28 PM
    Top notch theme! My only suggestion would be to have the app background match the home screen. I noticed that you said you don't yet know how to incorperate this, but it would make this my #1 theme and daily driver...it just makes it a little smoother. Great job though. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more.

12-16-09 09:48 PM
    Definitely a great theme! I recently got my BB 4 days ago and found this to be much more appealing then the default themes that come with the phone.

I too look forward to seeing more.

Great job!
    12-16-09 10:44 PM
    Thanks alot for the great theme!!!!

A slot for a weather app would be great...but still it's a great theme..!!
    12-17-09 02:10 AM
    Thanks alot for the great theme!!!!

A slot for a weather app would be great...but still it's a great theme..!!
    Hey royal,

I'm working on this and you will be the first to know about it lol.

Where do you prefer it? On the banner or just on the top right?

I am trying to get a general idea because I like the banner height the way it is now and where all the icons are positioned.
    12-17-09 02:42 AM
    Hey royal,

I'm working on this and you will be the first to know about it lol.

Where do you prefer it? On the banner or just on the top right?

I am trying to get a general idea because I like the banner height the way it is now and where all the icons are positioned.
    Hey swishhhhhhhhhhhhh lol,

Well if you like the banner now how it is, place the weather on the top right. You are the theme maker and it's your theme so you decide!!

Thanks for the weather app.....
    12-17-09 03:06 AM
    Similar to the above response, I have not got around to doing anything "fancy" yet.

I've used this theme for the past week or so and haven't experience any memory leakage due to the theme. Let me know how it goes for you
    The more I see the better I like. No memory leak overnight.

So far remains near the best theme I have seen.

Last edited by sedalia066; 12-20-09 at 02:28 PM.
    12-17-09 05:32 AM

The more I see the better I like. No memory leak overnight.

So far remains near the best theme I have seen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

Thanks and I am glad to see that it hasn't caused any unncessary mem. leak and that you enjoy the theme.

I am in the works of adding a slot for a weather icon on the top right and to allow the application screen background to match the homescreen one. After those two adjustments the theme should be a bit more complete.
    12-17-09 12:06 PM
    Updated With Weather Slot as your first Application Icon. PLease check the main page !

Also, I found out that with Theme Builder 5.0, you cannot change the Application Screen Background to match your homescreen one.

Enjoy!
    12-18-09 11:28 PM
    Hey swishhh,

Just downloaded it and it looks good with the weatherslot!!!
    Thanks.....
    12-19-09 03:01 AM
    Very nice theme!

Is there any chance of modding it so that the desktop background stays the same as the app's background etc ?

Also, my network speed's font looks really weird too! It's not the same as the time/date etc! Is that my BB or the theme?
    12-19-09 04:48 AM
    Hi. I downloaded the Weather slot one and the picture is not the one with the trees and snow. Am I missing something? I really want this picture?
    Last edited by dougproctor; 12-19-09 at 09:28 AM. Reason: sp
    12-19-09 07:33 AM
    Great theme I may include it in my Top bold themes for 2009 on my YouTube channel. However two issues I'm having: 1 the apps background wallpaper. Wish we could have it as the homescreen wallpaper.

2nd for some reason some of my calender entires on the hompage font overlaps also some of the text floating when selctings is cut off from both sides. Any thoughts? Many thanks once again.

12-20-09 02:48 AM
    Very nice theme!

Is there any chance of modding it so that the desktop background stays the same as the app's background etc ?

Also, my network speed's font looks really weird too! It's not the same as the time/date etc! Is that my BB or the theme?
    Hi there, I am not sure what you mean by "network speed's font". Could you please elaborate as it could be your BlackBerry or just a feature I am not aware of at this time. Thanks for your feedback

12-20-09 02:54 AM
    Hi. I downloaded the Weather slot one and the picture is not the one with the trees and snow. Am I missing something? I really want this picture?
    The background image is one that I set myself. I will post it tomorrow when I have access to my laptop.

12-20-09 02:55 AM
    Swishhh shame the new theme builder does not allow app page background to change

12-20-09 02:58 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD