A very wallpaper friendly theme for the girls. Smooth purple and pink accents envelope your Blackberry on this theme. Themes of this kind are a bit hard to find so download it for free right now!

• 6 hidden customizable icons on homescreen
    • Click the # 0 to bring the dock down and z to bring it back up
    • No carrier
    • Transitions throughout
    • Wallpaper friendly

OTA 9000 OS 4.6

OTA 9000 OS 5.0
    05-25-10 12:26 AM
    Love it!!!!! Thank u =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 11:17 AM
    One in Black for us guys would be great Poot!!!
    05-25-10 11:25 AM
    I love it! I've been looking for something like this for a very long time, thank you so much! But I'm having trouble with the dock, it doesn't pop up when I hit z. I can select the icons but they're hidden. Am I doing something wrong? I'm on 4.6 by the way
    05-25-10 03:07 PM
    I love it! I've been looking for something like this for a very long time, thank you so much! But I'm having trouble with the dock, it doesn't pop up when I hit z. I can select the icons but they're hidden. Am I doing something wrong? I'm on 4.6 by the way
    You're welcome! Ok for the dock you should have your dialing from homescreen turned off. And to bring the dock down (show the dock) you click 0 to bring it up (hide the dock) you click Z. Let me know if that works or not

05-26-10 01:42 AM
    You're welcome! Ok for the dock you should have your dialing from homescreen turned off. And to bring the dock down (show the dock) you click 0 to bring it up (hide the dock) you click Z. Let me know if that works or not

Thanks for answering! I've turned homescreen dialing off, but Z or 0 doesn't do anything D: I can select the icons though, I just can't see the dock.

05-26-10 03:29 AM
    Thanks for answering! I've turned homescreen dialing off, but Z or 0 doesn't do anything D: I can select the icons though, I just can't see the dock.

That's weird did you download the OS 4.6 version? If anything try a battery pull. If that doesn't work delete the theme and re-download. Does anyone else have the same problem?

05-26-10 12:28 PM
    Definitely downloaded 4.6. And no luck on battery pull or re-install either But it's okay, it's pretty much perfect this way too. Thanks again!
    05-26-10 02:06 PM
    Thank you, very pretty and impressive
    05-26-10 04:31 PM
    Definitely downloaded 4.6. And no luck on battery pull or re-install either But it's okay, it's pretty much perfect this way too. Thanks again!
    That is really weird! I want you to have the full experience! Have you ever thought of upgrading to 5.0? I mean not just for this theme but 5.0 is better than 4.6

05-26-10 10:56 PM
    That is really weird! I want you to have the full experience! Have you ever thought of upgrading to 5.0? I mean not just for this theme but 5.0 is better than 4.6

I have! I'm actually waiting for AT&T's update (tick tock). When I upgrade, I'll definitely download this theme again and hopefully the dock will work then!
    05-27-10 05:20 AM
    I have! I'm actually waiting for AT&T's update (tick tock). When I upgrade, I'll definitely download this theme again and hopefully the dock will work then!
    Well I hope it comes soon! You could try installing another carrier's OS just a thought if you don't want to wait that long for AT&T

05-28-10 02:30 AM
    Well I hope it comes soon! You could try installing another carrier's OS just a thought if you don't want to wait that long for AT&T

Hey yeah, I could. Maybe I'll do it over the weekend!
    05-28-10 09:38 AM
    thanks so much for this it's absolutely gorgeous!
    06-01-10 05:40 AM
    Glad everyone is enjoying the theme
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 06-02-10 at 02:30 AM.
    06-02-10 01:23 AM
    thanks so much for this it's absolutely gorgeous!

You're welcome! Enjoy the purpleness!

06-02-10 02:28 AM
    Great job - love everything about this theme!!
    Thank you!
    Any chance of getting it in a guy color for my husband? Like a charcoal or brown?
    06-02-10 12:37 PM
    Great job - love everything about this theme!!
    Thank you!
    Any chance of getting it in a guy color for my husband? Like a charcoal or brown?

Glad you like the theme you know I think ill be making this one in black for the guys. I just wanted you ladies to have something for yourselves for a while lol you know to make the dudes jealous heehee

06-12-10 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD