Hi all,

Introducing pure.iron. A Free theme for Blackberry 8900 & 9000 Devices.

All icons, overlays, screens, banners and panels are built almost from scratch. This is the version I like but knowing that you will start moaning about the lack of app slots on the home screen, there will be another version for that. (In fact I already done the hidden dock version and am testing it right now but I really don't like the distraction of the dock so will be reworking it)

Go to my website to be updated. (Click on my signature)

pure.iron comes in a big file but runs absolutely fine & speedy without a batt pull for me. But just to be sure, please do a batt pull after installation.

And as always, a note to inform you that I do not have other than my blackberry 8900, so themes for other devices are only tested on the simulator which we know cannot be trusted completely. Let me know if there are any problems.

pure.iron (code name .Fe)

- NO app slots on Main Screen

- This is a theme with small fonts

- A iron and steel look

- Detailed and Stylish

(Images differs slightly from the official release; the above are screen shots of pure.iron on 8900)

OTA Link (Download directly from your BB browser)

pure.iron for 9000 OTA

Please note not repost OTA links elsewhere without permission. Direct Links to this page or my website is recommended instead. Thank you.

pure.iron with hidden dock (.Fe 2)

- One customizable slot on the left with the banners

- hidden dock with 6 fixed icons (5 for the BOLD)

- With hidden today for first slot or fixed messages and calendar icon

- Scroll down at homescreen to activate hidden dock

OTA Link (Download directly from your BB browser)

pure.iron with hidden dock for 9000 OTA

Comments, feedbacks or donations welcome.

I will be busy at work for the next few days, so please expect delay in my response.

Hope you like it.
    Last edited by jas0ns; 09-30-09 at 12:40 PM.
    09-10-09 02:01 PM
    This is very nice! Thanks for sharing - It is clean and perfect without cluttering the home page.
    09-10-09 05:24 PM
    perfect precision.
    brilliant, I'm loving this look.
    Thankyou
    09-11-09 06:43 PM
    very neat. loving this.
    thanks!
    09-12-09 11:12 AM
    @ aldebue, stitchie & alikat979 Glad that you like it and leaving your comments.

There is a new update to pure.iron, just click on OTA to download it again. Check back on my website for info of the update and the release of hidden dock version in time to come.
    09-13-09 02:01 AM
    VERY nice, jas0ns! Thank you
    09-13-09 02:46 AM
    You are welcome kandra

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 12:45 PM
    pure.iron with hidden dock available for download now
    09-15-09 01:18 PM
    @ aldebue, stitchie & alikat979 Glad that you like it and leaving your comments.

There is a new update to pure.iron, just click on OTA to download it again. Check back on my website for info of the update and the release of hidden dock version in time to come.
    OMG, this is cool as ****...Hey man. You>>>cool guy Me<<<huge fan. >?>?>?....8900 maybe???
    09-18-09 02:49 PM
    OMG, this is cool as ****...Hey man. You>>>cool guy Me<<<huge fan. >?>?>?....8900 maybe???
    Arhmmm.. haha dude, I can't really understand your codes.. it's 3am here in Singapore, a little direct really can help me understand you..
    09-18-09 03:01 PM
    Crispy clean and clear theme, good work and thnx for it. BTW, if I look at the cryptic language of ilovemybb, what I think he is saying is, you are a cool guy, he is a huge fan of your work and do you perhaps have the 8900 OTA link for this theme.....lol

09-19-09 01:52 AM
    Crispy clean and clear theme, good work and thnx for it. BTW, if I look at the cryptic language of ilovemybb, what I think he is saying is, you are a cool guy, he is a huge fan of your work and do you perhaps have the 8900 OTA link for this theme.....lol

lol... i c.. i figured after I had enough sleep. Well the 8900 version is available at the 8900 theme forum and on my website.
    09-19-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD