Theme number four

A really cool black tartan theme made by myself. Not sure who the wallpaper is by, as I found it in the wallpaper thread in this forum, so if you're the author and are not happy with me sharing it in this theme please let me know so I can remove it!!

The theme has custom grey icons that I made myself. They are part of a set of icons that you can download here -----> Cutesy Icon Set

It also includes a cool scrolling dock with 12 icons in it and has a hidden today function. There is also a weather slot that can be used with any application you like

So here are the OTAs:

Bold 9000 OS 4.6, 5.0

If you like this theme, check out my other themes at my blog - Blackberry Stuff by Laura

And if you like the work I'm doing, please donate some money for a hot chocolate to keep me going!

Last edited by lholdsworth; 02-14-10 at 03:39 PM.
    02-13-10 04:36 PM
    Very well made theme with great icons will download this for sure.
    02-13-10 07:40 PM
    I tried to download the version for 5.0, and it did not work. I do not see any icons on the home page. I just see empty blue boxes.
    02-13-10 08:04 PM
    I tried to download the version for 5.0, and it did not work. I do not see any icons on the home page. I just see empty blue boxes.
    Same here.
    02-13-10 08:09 PM
    Sorry about this! I'll get it fixed later on today...
    02-14-10 04:34 AM
    Fixed! Updated the downloads in the original posts, so use those!
    02-14-10 10:20 AM
    ur themes are great by the way...this would look awesome in pink *hint hint*
    how much trouble would it be to make this non scrolling icons with a fixed today calendar only?do u take donations?
    02-14-10 11:14 AM
    Fixed! Updated the downloads in the original posts, so use those!
    Thanks works now.........
    02-14-10 11:27 AM
    Very well done! Cheers
    02-14-10 12:11 PM
    ur themes are great by the way...this would look awesome in pink *hint hint*
    how much trouble would it be to make this non scrolling icons with a fixed today calendar only?do u take donations?
    Ooo! A pink version is a GREAT idea! I'm gonna work on that one now.
    And I'll make a special non scrolling, fixed today version just for you

And yeah, I take donations. I've put a donate button in my original post!
    02-14-10 03:47 PM
    Thanks! It works great now. You did a nice job.

Cheers!
    02-16-10 12:28 AM
    GREAT THEME! running really smooth. But why in every theme i download does my gmail icon not change but my hotmail and blackberry email icons change ???
    02-16-10 05:03 PM
    I like this.
    02-17-10 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD