Hi everyone, its me vill the owner of sm0g.com. I have never in my 4 months of theme making ever came across a theme such as this. Its code named, "Firestorm in ****"<-heck*

**Note8*
    (To understand the max reason of what you are about to read, please be elevated *high first.)

The name comes from the darkness level of the graphic theme. It would be if you had to stand in **** alone not being able to move just been sucked into a sort of quicksand of fire burning you everyday for no reason. then when you can finally escape from the terror you run to the menu for help and thats where it begins.

your back right where you started, although there is a folder, hit the menu button and hide the folder. now your application menu looks just your home screen. If you are receiving of a life line, the fires and distortion will tare at your skin and distort your mind.

the red glow that shines bright when your on the phone is to let you remember that the sun only sets to rise. And once locked **** is right back there again

and thats Firestorm in ****. if you like it lemme no thanks

Phone: 9000,83xx,81xx
    OTA:Click Here for 9000
    OTA:Click Here for 83xx
    OTA:Click Here for 81xx
    03-18-09 09:59 AM
    Looks good, very angry theme though... =)
    03-19-09 02:02 AM
    I keep getting a page that says error when I try to download it
    03-19-09 02:43 PM
    for the 9000 it says error when I try to download it
    03-19-09 02:44 PM
    83xx gives an error too... Looks good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 02:51 PM
    i use it....it runs perfect..love it man...
    03-27-09 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD