Those who know me, know that among my many titles, I'm also an Arizona Certified Firefighter so I apologize for taking so long to create the 8900 and 9000 versions of my Firefighter theme.

You can find both version (Today and Zen) in the CrackBerry Store at the below links.

Today Version of Firefighter II Theme for BlackBerry Bold 9000

Zen Version of Firefighter II Theme for BlackBerry Bold 9000
    08-09-09 11:49 AM
    Haha I love how the pass is used for help. Good theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 11:52 AM
    Haha I love how the pass is used for help. Good theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, some of the icons have relevant pictures and some just don't. I really tried, but in the end there were certain pieces of equipment that I wanted to represent that didn't match an application. Thank goodness for the labels on the main screen.
    08-09-09 12:01 PM
    Awesome Wish I could get it but just got laid off Well any way Great work.
    08-11-09 11:18 PM
    Nice theme can you make one that is for ems personel only? There are tons of firefighter themes but very few ems. The same icons could be used I am thinking about starting to make some themes myself but don't think they will be this good. Not at first for sure. Thanks
    08-25-09 11:05 AM
    We actually already have an EMS theme, but it's currently only for the 8330 series. You can find it on our site. Take a look and let me know if this is what you had in mind. It's on the list for porting to the newer phones, but the problem is that we have to go back and recreate the icons from scratch.
    08-25-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD