Hi all,

First post here chaps so b gentle...

Did a factory reset for a friend of mine, and after bold reset and turned back on his original theme (if thats what you call it) has changed to a blue with squares background, now he's asking for the original back, problem is i dont have a scooby as to what its called, hopefully i can add an attachment so u can see the one he did have, Attachment 18024

Here's hoping some kind person can point us in the right direction...

many thanks..

TTFN

sadsack
    03-19-09 09:34 PM
    I assume the phone was not backed up before you reset it? Was the theme a 3rd party theme or one that came with the Bold and how many themes is the phone showing?
    03-19-09 09:49 PM
    Bold showing 2 themes Precision Silver & Precision Zen (Active) It shows the image as the one shown above, but on the actual main screen it is a kind of smoky wave scene, which goes from dark to light mauve. (sorry peeps there are no squares as i mentioned b4, dont know what i was thinking of there).

anyone know what the above picture could b called?
    03-19-09 10:18 PM
    Sorry people,

as i said it aint my phone, so i've been fiddleing with it and came to realize that the smoky theme is "Precision Zen" & the image above is "Precision Silver",

Friend is now very happy,

ttfn

sadsack

p.s.
    thanks for replies people...
    03-19-09 10:25 PM
    Go into Media>Pictures>Sample Pictures>Press Blackberry Menu Key>Reset Home Screen Image.
    03-19-09 10:29 PM
    I know it's a bit late, but thank you very much. worked a dream.
    04-07-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD