I keep getting this back up error even after clearing out my browser cache. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I want to fully back up my device before upgrading my OS. I've attached a print screen of the error below.

What's weird is after clicking "OK," it says "Backup created successfully."

Any thoughts?
    07-24-09 09:00 AM
    Anyone?

I've even tried deleting all of my Themes, minus Precision AT&T and Precision Silver (both factory installed).
    07-25-09 09:23 AM
    Watch the process to see exactly where the error occurs, and also check the backup after its done, just compare the two databases
    07-25-09 10:51 AM
    I had this after adding BB Messenger 5.0. Then my Bold went to the white Reload Software Screen-essentially bricked-twice. Wiped and reloaded software w old BBM and I've been good since. Not sure new BBM was totally at fault, but removing it was the fix.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 05:12 PM
    same thing was happening to me, it was stopping at browser cache.
    After cleaning cache and everything from de device i think i tried 5 or 6 times. Then i remembered to go to advanced and looking at my browser cache there it still had 2 records Clicked on it and then clear, went back to backup and voala it was a breeze.
    07-29-09 08:21 PM
    same thing was happening to me, it was stopping at browser cache.
    After cleaning cache and everything from de device i think i tried 5 or 6 times. Then i remembered to go to advanced and looking at my browser cache there it still had 2 records Clicked on it and then clear, went back to backup and voala it was a breeze.
    Can you explain what you mean exactly by "Then i remembered to go to advanced and looking at my browser cache there it still had 2 records?" Where can I find this advanced option? I've only cleared the cache through the Browser Options>Cache Operations and then cleared everything.

Thanks!
    07-29-09 09:09 PM
    open desktop manager ,backup,advanced then scroll down to browser data cache highlight select clear (while in there you should also select (1 at a time ) content cache (usually a large number will decrease to a smaller number,but never 0) and then backup as usuall you should be good hope this helps.
    07-29-09 11:26 PM
    I think when you back up your device
    you access advance and choice some option in order to backup
    ex:SMS, contacts,password keeper, calendar, notes that enough and then you choice file- save as.
    I think it very simple and more quick.
    In my opinion
    don't backup all, you don't need to do that
    07-30-09 12:41 AM
    open desktop manager ,backup,advanced then scroll down to browser data cache highlight select clear (while in there you should also select (1 at a time ) content cache (usually a large number will decrease to a smaller number,but never 0) and then backup as usuall you should be good hope this helps.
    Thanks duck, I'll give it a try tonight and let you all know how it goes!
    07-30-09 07:49 AM
    I am struggling with this as well on my Bold and have tried just about every tip here in the forums. I don't even have a Content Cache DB, but there is a Content Store. Regardless, I cleared the Browser Data Cache and Content store, and am still getting the theme error message
    08-26-09 03:38 PM
    What version of dm are you using?
    08-26-09 03:48 PM
    5.0, that's the only thing I haven't tried, going back to 4.6.
    08-26-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD