new version have the fixes.... ill look into it. Im on a theme break winter break. bday coming up on the 2nd so major upgrades coming to all my themes. As for your theme im downloading it right now to see whats the issue and ill pm you as soon as i can.
    Nice of you to help out dude.
    12-31-08 09:09 PM
    Depending on the day or week I more. Eager to help out. From the looks of it he knows what he is doing so its easier to help. I hate helping people who are clueless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 09:19 PM
    Hehehe. I can understand that!

12-31-08 09:47 PM
    Happy New Year to you!!!!

It's me again....lol, can you make the banner (clear) transparent on my (lamonicaj custom short banner)? I want to change up my wallpapers, but all the lighter ones show the grayish/black banner.

Also, can I have clear icons like you did for bga123?

I guess it would be called a clear banner?!?!

I still want the white font....

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by lamonicaj; 01-01-09 at 02:46 AM. Reason: asked for (clear) banner & icons!!!
    01-01-09 12:57 AM
    lemon and james, your custom themes are now located on the first page, with images on the 5th. Please let me know if there are any adjustments that you need
    thanks for the update i also have seen sometimes also
    when you a have a new mms or text message the icon for the SMS and MMS does not display the red asterisk on it sometimes and when it does display it and after you read the sms or mms message it does not go away unless i change the theme it seemes it only does this if the sms and mms icon is one of the eight small icons see if you can look into it i wonder if any else has experienced that also!!
    01-01-09 10:01 AM
    actually have sometime today to mess with composer and themebuilder....from the looks of it baby bold has the same issues...going to download other ones that uses mini icons. I also notice Crossbar from bplay also has that issue.
    01-01-09 04:32 PM
    Yea basically i think the SVG is drawn as an entity on the phone and never updated, only updated on certain interrupts (i.e. changing icon positions or changing themes). The SVG document is basically an XML document so I am hoping that there is something that can make a periodic call to the section of the code that redraws the icons. I posted a help on the developers forums on plazmic but no response yet
    01-01-09 04:34 PM
    im shocked that even bplay crossbar has that issue also.
    01-01-09 04:40 PM
    thanks for the update i also have seen sometimes also
    when you a have a new mms or text message the icon for the SMS and MMS does not display the red asterisk on it sometimes and when it does display it and after you read the sms or mms message it does not go away unless i change the theme it seemes it only does this if the sms and mms icon is one of the eight small icons see if you can look into it i wonder if any else has experienced that also!!
    paimon.soror

Any News on this problem? Please let us Know! thanks
    01-01-09 06:25 PM
    paimon.soror

Any News on this problem? Please let us Know! thanks
    Not yet, elycruz and I are in the process of trying to find a solution.
    01-01-09 07:23 PM
    I hope she doesn't mind me posting this, but

Sure does! When I don't have new unread mail the red asterisk goes away. I think that's what you meant.
    And she is talking about your baby bold theme elycruz
    01-01-09 08:29 PM
    If you are seeking a theme with functional icons, you can take a look at this one. I have been using it since it was posted and icons refresh as expected.

Custom Theme Bold Simple Hidden Scroll Today Plus - Pimp My Berry!

01-01-09 08:35 PM
    If you are seeking a theme with functional icons, you can take a look at this one. I have been using it since it was posted and icons refresh as expected.

Custom Theme Bold Simple Hidden Scroll Today Plus - Pimp My Berry!

we know normal icons work thats not the issue where having here. There alot of crossbar themes out there we are trying to figure out the mini icon issue here.
    01-01-09 09:53 PM
    Ah, wasn't aware only the mni icons were the ones causing problems; I thought it was custom themes.

Anyway, good luck guys.
    01-02-09 10:00 AM
    Happy New Year to you!!!!

It's me again....lol, can you make the banner (clear) transparent on my (lamonicaj custom short banner)? I want to change up my wallpapers, but all the lighter ones show the grayish/black banner.

Also, can I have clear icons like you did for bga123?

I guess it would be called a clear banner?!?!

I still want the white font....

Thanks in advance!!
    Any luck making this one???
    01-02-09 10:22 PM
    Wow, this thing has really got you fella's stumped; no updates yet. Oh well, I know you guys will figure it out.

01-03-09 04:50 PM
    awesome job u have done!
    keep 'em coming

btw, is there a OTA for these awesome theme?
    Last edited by ipos; 01-03-09 at 08:11 PM.
    01-03-09 08:08 PM
    I am slowly making some progress. I have done some research and reading on SVG, luckily its a form of XML so I have the experience. Its just finding the right place to perform the update. Once complete I will upload a generic SVG with comments and such.

ipos;
    There currently are no OTA for these themes, im sorry
    01-03-09 10:43 PM
    This is crazy. I replaced the icons with the original full sized icons, and the indicator icons work fine. For some reason it hates resized icons. I'm not giving up though! I'll keep you all posted
    01-04-09 02:14 AM
    Thanks for the hard work. Currently using one of your themes, looking forward to a fix.
    01-04-09 06:49 PM
    I'm also looking into this issue, haven't found anything yet. I'll post something if I do.
    01-05-09 10:36 AM
    I'm also looking into this issue, haven't found anything yet. I'll post something if I do.
    I see you posted on my thread in the plazmic developers forum as well, hopefully someone responds to us soon!
    01-05-09 10:42 AM
    looks like the problem is with the TODAY icons as well!?!?!?! this is getting rediculous.
    01-05-09 09:26 PM
    Hi paimon.soror
    any new developments on the icon front? The functionality of theme is ok. Works fine.
    greetz from holland,
    HupHolland
    01-14-09 01:17 PM
    Hi paimon.soror,

I have installed your 'Eight Icon - Today - OEM Style theme' which is great !!. There is just one thing are you to increase the size of the 'Calendar events' on the main screen ??

Mnay thanks in advance !

Johnd1881
    02-12-09 10:26 AM
153 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD