Hey, no trouble Paimon. You are doing all the work!

And if you feel like fiddling with my theme a little bit more, I would love it if the icon font was a bit bigger.
    12-29-08 12:33 PM
    BTW, I cant speak for the other posters but I'd be glad to contribute financially to your work.
    12-29-08 12:47 PM
    Feel the same as bga. Would be happy to send something your way.
    12-29-08 12:59 PM
    wow these look AMAZING!

can i get a link to the lion and purplish mac style background?
    12-29-08 01:15 PM
    The links are on the first page beside each theme.
    12-29-08 01:28 PM
    Paimon, thanks for all the efforts. I was gonna post about the icons not changing for messages and weatherbug but looks like others beat me to it. The theme is great so far though...keep up the great work!!
    12-29-08 01:28 PM
    The links are on the first page beside each theme.
    yeah i saw that, but i cant seem to get them to load.. do i use add/remove applications to add it? or media manager? i was hoping i could just get the actual background, but if its included in the theme, then i have no problem installing the theme... i love the eight icon as it is.
    12-29-08 01:31 PM
    Oh my, you are seriously my favorite person on the internet. Thanks a ton, I don't foresee this theme ever leaving my bold.
    12-29-08 02:44 PM
    Ditto for me as well....
    12-29-08 02:49 PM
    i got it installed but cant seem to find blackberry messenger and a few other icons (including email)... does it move them somewhere?
    12-29-08 02:51 PM
    BTW, I cant speak for the other posters but I'd be glad to contribute financially to your work.
    Thanks a lot guys, but hey no monetary contributions are necessary at all. This is fun for me and a learning experience and I want to contribute back to the community. As long as you guys enjoy the themes thats all the payment i need.

yeah i saw that, but i cant seem to get them to load.. do i use add/remove applications to add it? or media manager? i was hoping i could just get the actual background, but if its included in the theme, then i have no problem installing the theme... i love the eight icon as it is.
    Heres a little photo tutorial for ya....

At the end click next and you should be on your way

i got it installed but cant seem to find blackberry messenger and a few other icons (including email)... does it move them somewhere?
    Yes when themes are first installed icons get moved to the default location for the BB. In this case your messenger icon should be in the Instant Messaging folder and all of your carrier related applications will either be in the "Downloads" folder or "Applications" folder
    12-29-08 02:52 PM
    thanks so much paimon! you have been a huge help.
    Last edited by aesthetic; 12-29-08 at 03:05 PM.
    12-29-08 03:03 PM
    no problem at all, I will get to everyone elses requests when i get home from work!
    12-29-08 03:16 PM
    You are awsome paimon...and so are your themes!
    12-29-08 03:22 PM
    i still couldnt seem to get that lion wallpaper.. not even with the theme? can anyone link me to it? sorry..
    12-29-08 03:56 PM
    Eight Icon - bga123 Custom (Two Today, Clear Icons, No Carrier, Short Banner)
    Link - bga123 Custom

Eight Icon - lemon204 Custom (Semi-Short Banner, No Carrier, 3 Entry Today)
    Link - lemon204 Custom

Eight Icon - james2475 Custom (Transparent Today Gradient)
    Link - james2475 Custom

Eight Icon - Minimalist (Minimalist Banner)
    Link - Minimalist
    Last edited by paimon.soror; 12-29-08 at 10:27 PM.
    12-29-08 04:11 PM
    i still couldnt seem to get that lion wallpaper.. not even with the theme? can anyone link me to it? sorry..
    On your blackberry click on Media, and then go to pictures, it should be in the "Sample Pictures" folder
    12-29-08 04:13 PM
    paimon your themes are awesome, but i was just wondering could you make kodath's theme but with 3 entries showing for calendar and messages and the top black part with the time and stuff like brighenne's theme but with the battery indicator on the left side, if there is some unused room, maybe you could either center the time and date or you can make the time and date bigger, whatever you think looks good, would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    12-29-08 04:39 PM
    paimon your themes are awesome, but i was just wondering could you make kodath's theme but with 3 entries showing for calendar and messages and the top black part with the time and stuff like brighenne's theme but with the battery indicator on the left side, if there is some unused room, maybe you could either center the time and date or you can make the time and date bigger, whatever you think looks good, would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Of course, I will have it done by tonite, i actually need to head out for a bit. I will PM you when it is ready.
    12-29-08 04:42 PM
    On your blackberry click on Media, and then go to pictures, it should be in the "Sample Pictures" folder
    oh my god i cant believe i missed that folder..

that is HIGHLY embarassing lol

thanks again, i really appreciate it.. i cant believe i missed that hahaha
    12-29-08 06:25 PM
    I was wondering if someone can change the kmoney25 theme so when you highlight the message and calendar icon it would be transparent instead of the ugly gray it has now, but overall it is nice let us know if that can be changed!![
    Eight Icon - kmoney25 Custom (Today Left Hand)
    [
    12-29-08 07:40 PM
    I was wondering if someone can change the kmoney25 theme so when you highlight the message and calendar icon it would be transparent instead of the ugly gray it has now, but overall it is nice let us know if that can be changed!![
    Eight Icon - kmoney25 Custom (Today Left Hand)
    [
    I will work on your custom theme as well as lemon's by the end of the night.
    12-29-08 08:11 PM
    I will work on your custom theme as well as lemon's by the end of the night.

thanks alot !!
    12-29-08 08:49 PM
    yea thanks a lot! will be looking forward to use it
    12-29-08 09:49 PM
    lemon and james, your custom themes are now located on the first page, with images on the 5th. Please let me know if there are any adjustments that you need
    12-29-08 10:10 PM
153 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD