Paimon.Soror,

I am in love with the 'Two Today' theme!!! I just logged in about 10 minutes ago & knew I had to download this one!!!

I only have 2 questions (modifications) if possible.
    1. Are you able to allow 5 entries for the calendar & messages?
    2. Can you make the wallpaper able to be changed on the Applications Screen as well?

Awesome theme!!! Plus it doesn't eat up a lot of space....major +
    Oh, & I love the smaller sized font you are using, perfecto!!!! Nice & Clean
    Sure I will make a 5 entry for the calendar & messages, and I'll see if i can make the wallpaper from your home screen appear on applications. Check back soon!
    12-28-08 10:38 PM
    Thank you so much!!!!
    12-28-08 10:51 PM
    First post updated

Note: Messages are also 5 items long, i just couldn't simulate it

enjoy!
    12-28-08 10:53 PM
    Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know just how dedicated of a themer paimon.soror is....

He has been consistently working with me on some issues that I had with the theme. This shows someone who is dedicated....trust me, I had another themer (on this site) that said, "Sorry, I'm not making any modifications" & this was a theme I paid for.

So, paimon.soror, thank you so much for taking care of me!!!
    12-29-08 12:57 AM
    Awesome, I've been looking for just this theme. Jumping on lamonicaj's version..if only it had the short banner.

edit-is it at all possible to get the calendar/message list text to be black?
    Last edited by brighenne; 12-29-08 at 06:18 AM.
    12-29-08 05:00 AM
    This look awesome! Can you make the Today theme so that the Messages are above the Calendar and they're both on the lefthand side? Also, Have you seen this theme? It's the Cross-bar-extreme. Can you do something like this?
    New Cross Bar Extreme And Platinum Series Themes! | CrackBerry.com
    12-29-08 06:31 AM
    well I am working on a theme for the first time .. almost done been last in line to do is button directions which btw are a real pain !@# but anyways maybe by tomorrow or something I have it done.

I am not sure plazmic works so wellwith vista lol

the simulator surely doesnt

you will probabley - see fast improvements as I get
    the hang of this I used to do advanced graphic design
    and GUI design for software .. vx1.net is my site.

there are free wallpaper pix there

if plazmic was mac s/w you would see madness
    on the side of design by now .. I do alot of work
    on mac .. but hey my quadcore box is just fine lol
    12-29-08 07:14 AM
    very nice...
    12-29-08 07:55 AM
    I have the new version of my theme now.

I have to say there are a lot of helpful people on CB and I have learned a ton here, but Paimon you get the prize for doing the most for someone you don't even know.

Thanks again for your kindness and attention to detail.
    12-29-08 08:40 AM
    Awesome, I've been looking for just this theme. Jumping on lamonicaj's version..if only it had the short banner.

edit-is it at all possible to get the calendar/message list text to be black?
    I will work on a version for you with black calendar and message with the short banner

This look awesome! Can you make the Today theme so that the Messages are above the Calendar and they're both on the lefthand side? Also, Have you seen this theme? It's the Cross-bar-extreme. Can you do something like this?
    New Cross Bar Extreme And Platinum Series Themes! | CrackBerry.com
    I'll work on a custom for you with the message and calendar on the lefthand side, should be no problem at all. I actually havn't done any cross-bar themes yet, but I will work on it once I finish with this one.
    12-29-08 09:11 AM
    kudos to you sir. absolutely brilliant theme!!
    12-29-08 09:25 AM
    First post updated with kmoney's custom and brighenne. Enjoy guys.
    12-29-08 09:47 AM
    First of all, I want to thank you paimon for these themes...they are great.

I have weathereye on my home screen...it doesn't seem to be updating with the larger icon (when you hit the function button and all icons are displayed)..hope that makes sense

Any ideas?
    12-29-08 10:07 AM
    Also, the Kmoney Custom link isnt working...
    12-29-08 10:09 AM
    I actually had the same problem. What I did was the following: Move the weathereye icon to any location that is not displayed on the home screen (so not icons 1 - 8). Go back to home screen. Now go back to the applications screen, and move the weathereye icon back to where you want it. I had the same problem and this seemed to fix it.

Also, the Kmoney Custom link isnt working...
    Should be working now thanks!
    12-29-08 10:10 AM
    This is awesome!!!

Just wondering if you could do the last Theme you have on the bottom of your first post with 'No Carrier'?

Thanks again!!!
    Last edited by kodath; 12-29-08 at 10:18 AM.
    12-29-08 10:13 AM
    This is awesome!!!

Just wondering if you could do the last Theme you have on the bottom of your first post with 'No Carrier'?

Thanks again!!!
    Done, enjoy
    12-29-08 10:25 AM
    Done, enjoy
    that was fast! thanks!!!
    12-29-08 10:42 AM
    Thanx for the Nice themes Piomon ! ! !
    12-29-08 11:26 AM
    I would give anything if you had OTA links...I can never get the zip files to work.
    12-29-08 11:49 AM
    I will see if i can find a host for the ota links, sorry about the trouble
    12-29-08 11:52 AM
    Done, enjoy
    paimon i have a quick question on the first theme you created (eight icon theme) - is there anyway for the messages folder to have a little red star when a message comes through? mine remains white. not to worry if this is not possible, as the theme is fantastic as it is!! . and again, great work.
    12-29-08 11:54 AM
    Same with the Karebare theme - no little red star on the messages folder when a message comes in.

Totally okay if it's not do-able. It's a great theme and I love it.
    12-29-08 12:01 PM
    Hi Paimon,

Great work! I'm a photographer and I'd like to seem more of the wallpaper. To that end would it be possible to modify the theme you labeled as "Eight Icon - brighenne Custom (Two Today w/ 5 Icons (black), Transparent Application Background, No Carrier, Short Banner) Link - Brighenne Custom" by

(1) dropping the icons/titles on the today screen where you show the calendar and new messages. i.e. simply show the appointments and messages but with no icon/title. Its obvious what they are to the user without having to label the column headings.

(2) remove the dark field that surrounds the icons along the bottom of the screen. i.e. I want to see the picture. After all the Bold has a beautiful screen, let me see the wallpaper as much as possible.
    12-29-08 12:05 PM
    paimon i have a quick question on the first theme you created (eight icon theme) - is there anyway for the messages folder to have a little red star when a message comes through? mine remains white. not to worry if this is not possible, as the theme is fantastic as it is!! . and again, great work.
    Same with the Karebare theme - no little red star on the messages folder when a message comes in.

Totally okay if it's not do-able. It's a great theme and I love it.

Yea looks like the messages icon and weather eye arent updating as they should. I will see what i can do. Sorry for the trouble guys.

Hi Paimon,

Great work! I'm a photographer and I'd like to seem more of the wallpaper. To that end would it be possible to modify the theme you labeled as "Eight Icon - brighenne Custom (Two Today w/ 5 Icons (black), Transparent Application Background, No Carrier, Short Banner) Link - Brighenne Custom" by

(1) dropping the icons/titles on the today screen where you show the calendar and new messages. i.e. simply show the appointments and messages but with no icon/title. Its obvious what they are to the user without having to label the column headings.

(2) remove the dark field that surrounds the icons along the bottom of the screen. i.e. I want to see the picture. After all the Bold has a beautiful screen, let me see the wallpaper as much as possible.
    I will see what i can do. I know that 2 is do-able but will take some time, and Im not sure about 1 but i guess we will find out. I will let you know when its done.
    12-29-08 12:21 PM
153 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD