08-04-09 12:26 AM
49 12
tools
    Thanks, Dawgs.

Looking at the OTA link...will this work for a Curve or is it exclusive to the Bold?
    01-20-09 08:57 AM
    Nice theme ecruz. It is good to have you around.
    01-20-09 09:23 AM
    Downloaded the theme and am very impressed. I for one think that its totally worth the price Although I wouldn't mind making a donation to support other themes.
    01-20-09 09:38 AM
    i just got my bold last night and i just downloaded this theme...amazing theme man! i was wanting the cipher xtreme theme but this saves me money! hahaha

thanks man

EDIT: can you make a black version?

i saw that you were in the process of making a blue version
    01-20-09 11:56 AM
    amazing theme man! thank you!!!
    01-20-09 02:55 PM
    Great themese elycruz0102, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

brill
    Last edited by brill; 02-02-09 at 09:54 PM.
    01-23-09 10:20 PM
    well no doubts you probably can copy themes better than I obvioiusly ahahah.. I buy cause I dont have the time to make these and I do appreciate people's creativity. My comment was to theme makers like yourself to come up with more original ideas, instead of ripping someone's idea off and then say oh I did this in 30 mins.... if you came up with the sidescroll idea in 30mins and posted it before anyone out there.. then kudos to you.. but since you didnt.... you r just another china factory in my book hahaha.... I guess great job !!! hehe
    "china factory"!
    that was funny
    02-01-09 11:05 PM
    love the theme. It is the one I use. Are you still working on this to make it better? I have a few requests, if so:
    1. When selecting the ring style, the name of the style is only displayed if it is selected. It would be nice to see the names next to the icons all the time.
    2. The calendar displayed on the home screen does not update. It is a static display of the top 4 calendar events I had on the phone when I installed the theme.
    3. The default wallpaper is used when on a call, instead of a custom wallpaper.
    4. It would be nice of the scrolling of icons wasn't circular. I'd prefer that when scrolling to the top, it stop at the top icon instead of going back through the bottom of the list. I pass by the top icons all the time by accident with the current behavior.

Thanks again for your generosity!
    02-09-09 03:35 PM
    love the theme. It is the one I use. Are you still working on this to make it better? I have a few requests, if so:
    1. When selecting the ring style, the name of the style is only displayed if it is selected. It would be nice to see the names next to the icons all the time.
    2. The calendar displayed on the home screen does not update. It is a static display of the top 4 calendar events I had on the phone when I installed the theme.
    3. The default wallpaper is used when on a call, instead of a custom wallpaper.
    4. It would be nice of the scrolling of icons wasn't circular. I'd prefer that when scrolling to the top, it stop at the top icon instead of going back through the bottom of the list. I pass by the top icons all the time by accident with the current behavior.

Thanks again for your generosity!
    Check out E2 Series is the updated version
    02-09-09 04:22 PM
    well no doubts you probably can copy themes better than I obvioiusly ahahah.. I buy cause I dont have the time to make these and I do appreciate people's creativity. My comment was to theme makers like yourself to come up with more original ideas, instead of ripping someone's idea off and then say oh I did this in 30 mins.... if you came up with the sidescroll idea in 30mins and posted it before anyone out there.. then kudos to you.. but since you didnt.... you r just another china factory in my book hahaha.... I guess great job !!! hehe
    I guess you've never bought a Toyota or a Honda.
    02-09-09 06:51 PM
    I don't see a link to download it...
    02-18-09 11:45 PM
    Theme and directory was removed from PMB, where the link originally was. Haven't found where themes moved to.
    02-19-09 07:05 AM
    Spoke with him last night via e-mail. He's pretty much done for the time being with the theme making. It was taking up a lot of time and donations from users were few and far in between.
    02-19-09 09:28 AM
    anyway to contact him? i willing to pay for his hDock2 series. i like it so much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 10:14 AM
    Nice work.
    02-22-09 07:35 AM
    Custom Theme "E" Series SideScroll - 9000 - Pimp My Berry!
    the link is broken. is there a new one, or can u send it to me via email
    02-25-09 04:19 AM
    email him and donate the amount and he will email you the link to get it i believe.
    02-25-09 05:07 AM
    Wow is this guy ever a moron!
    A simple thanks for the theme would have been good.
    $50 says this guy used the theme immediatly after posting.
    02-26-09 02:16 PM
    too nice...
    05-13-09 03:06 PM
    inspire from Cipher my take on the sidebar.
    First icons is underneath the date so if you have a weather app it fits it perfectly. your top 2-16 icons are to the side. To complete the look we have today icons, calendar and messages.
    Hope you enjoy follow the link to download your free copy.
    Hi can I have the link please

06-01-09 08:22 PM
    Excellent theme E... I can't seem to find the link to download though
    06-02-09 03:16 AM
    is there still a link to download this theme?
    07-01-09 01:45 PM
    Blueroomsolutions.com > ECruzs Archives

07-01-09 05:56 PM
    where is the download link for the theme
    08-04-09 12:26 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD