08-04-09 01:26 AM
49 12
tools
    inspire from Cipher my take on the sidebar.
    First icons is underneath the date so if you have a weather app it fits it perfectly. your top 2-16 icons are to the side. To complete the look we have today icons, calendar and messages.
    Hope you enjoy follow the link to download your free copy.
    Last edited by azeis; 02-13-09 at 10:32 AM. Reason: removed link that violates theme posting guidelines
    01-18-09 01:42 PM
    Very Nice theme! Good alternative to the $7.00 side scroll that is out there.
    01-18-09 02:57 PM
    Hmm... it looks really similar to JC Designs's cipher sidebar theme .... way to rip someone's elses theme off hahahaha!! wish people can be a bit more creative though and less doggydawg like that haha.
    Last edited by bold9000xpert; 01-18-09 at 03:21 PM.
    01-18-09 03:15 PM
    Almost the same but a few tweaks that I think people will enjoy. Especially is you are a weather bug fan. I posting an alternative to what's out there. I would like to see what you come up with. This took me 30 min to make.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 03:23 PM
    I wish I had known you were gonna make one!

01-18-09 03:31 PM
    Almost the same but a few tweaks that I think people will enjoy. Especially is you are a weather bug fan. I posting an alternative to what's out there. I would like to see what you come up with. This took me 30 min to make.

well no doubts you probably can copy themes better than I obvioiusly ahahah.. I buy cause I dont have the time to make these and I do appreciate people's creativity. My comment was to theme makers like yourself to come up with more original ideas, instead of ripping someone's idea off and then say oh I did this in 30 mins.... if you came up with the sidescroll idea in 30mins and posted it before anyone out there.. then kudos to you.. but since you didnt.... you r just another china factory in my book hahaha.... I guess great job !!! hehe
    01-18-09 03:33 PM
    I'm glad he takes others ideas and makes them better. Good job ely

01-18-09 03:38 PM
    Greg I was making this before vista but vista took over . For me anyone that sells themes using bold icons for 6 to 7 dollars are truly ripping people off. Check my work I do have original work out there.

01-18-09 03:42 PM
    Don't get me wrong I love gadgetbean more than bplay. For me bplay can't compare to what gadgetbean has done.

01-18-09 03:47 PM
    Greg I was making this before vista but vista took over . For me anyone that sells themes using bold icons for 6 to 7 dollars are truly ripping people off. Check my work I do have original work out there.

i know you do, i have some of your themes and i really like them
    keep it up
    01-18-09 04:40 PM
    well no doubts you probably can copy themes better than I obvioiusly ahahah.. I buy cause I dont have the time to make these and I do appreciate people's creativity. My comment was to theme makers like yourself to come up with more original ideas, instead of ripping someone's idea off and then say oh I did this in 30 mins.... if you came up with the sidescroll idea in 30mins and posted it before anyone out there.. then kudos to you.. but since you didnt.... you r just another china factory in my book hahaha.... I guess great job !!! hehe
    Welcome to the world of technology buddy. 90% of what is out there is a modified version of ones creative initiative. If someone builds a theme similar to another person's, modifies it to their own tastes, and then offers it as a free alternative then all the power to them. You present the same arguements as people during the development of Linux. The fact of the matter is that he took the theme, designed it from scratch as far as his design pallette is concerned, and gracefully offered it to forum members for free. I urge that if you continue making back handed comments when people are trying to provide YOU with some FREE things, then find the exit door.
    01-18-09 07:19 PM
    Very nice work. Love this theme.
    IMO if you wanna charge then go ahead, if you wanna pay by all means. I like to provide free as like what ely does. If I can make like what he is doing, I will continue to make free stuff as well.

You said he is copying someone else theme? I am not sure who is the first to make hidden scroll bottom or side scroll ( both are same to me ) but ely's theme with bottom scroll is the first I've seen here.
    01-19-09 04:37 AM
    can it be possible to make this using the calendar only in the homescreen?
    01-19-09 09:45 AM
    Is there any way to make the scroller fixed so that when you get to the bottom it doesn't wrap back to the top?
    01-19-09 10:07 AM
    E...I don't care what anyone has to say about you "ripping" someone else off! This is one awesome theme. There are some slight variations between the two...a 7 dollar variation! hahaha! Thanks for saving me the dough!
    01-19-09 01:19 PM
    E...I don't care what anyone has to say about you "ripping" someone else off! This is one awesome theme. There are some slight variations between the two...a 7 dollar variation! hahaha! Thanks for saving me the dough!
    That was a good one!!!
    01-19-09 01:24 PM
    inspire from Cipher my take on the sidebar.
    First icons is underneath the date so if you have a weather app it fits it perfectly. your top 2-16 icons are to the side. To complete the look we have today icons, calendar and messages.
    Hope you enjoy follow the link to download your free copy.

ECruz Themes @ pimpmyberry.com
    Hey E I just wanted to say that I was beginning to feel like a cheap **** not wanting to shell out $7 for a theme but I'm glad you guys are here sharing the same feeling that $7 bucks is too much for a theme... i'm a little hurt that youre done making themes for 83xx some people havent made the jump to "new gen" blackberrries yet
    Last edited by SOUJAH345; 01-19-09 at 01:31 PM.
    01-19-09 01:27 PM
    I think some themes are worth $7 but without bold icons. Gadgetbean world series themes for the bold are kick ***. I just believe there shouldn't be a premium theme with bold icons.

01-19-09 02:42 PM
    do you do custom themes?
    01-19-09 05:30 PM
    Hey E I just wanted to say that I was beginning to feel like a cheap **** not wanting to shell out $7 for a theme but I'm glad you guys are here sharing the same feeling that $7 bucks is too much for a theme... i'm a little hurt that youre done making themes for 83xx some people havent made the jump to "new gen" blackberrries yet
    I second the making of an 83xx version! I would totally have a "new gen" bb by now if sprint would release one!
    01-19-09 06:40 PM
    I've seen people develop pay-per-use themes using icons that they downloaded from well know icon sites. These icons are clearly identified as "non-commercial" yet they use them in a "for sale" application. To me they are the ones who are ripping people off, cuz you know darn well the theme developers dont cut the icon developers any cash for using their products! Not saying that you (elycruz) do this, but I have seen other theme developers do this.
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 01-19-09 at 06:57 PM.
    01-19-09 06:49 PM
    Yup, no reason to rip on elycruz for making this theme. He had to do all the work from scratch just like JC. Good job!

01-19-09 07:09 PM
    I'm a newbie, but for some reason I can't find the link to click on to actually download the theme. Am I missing something?
    01-19-09 10:54 PM
    I'm having the same issue..
    01-20-09 01:01 AM
    I'm a newbie, but for some reason I can't find the link to click on to actually download the theme. Am I missing something?
    Custom Theme "E" Series SideScroll - 9000 - Pimp My Berry!
    01-20-09 09:09 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD