Hello All,

This is my first post. I am not really new to blackberry or smartphones but I am new to the e-mail side of it. I have had a blackberry pearl, xda orbit 2 and now a blackberry bold (the best by far!). I got the bold about a month ago and want to start using it to its full potential. With the other phones (pearl and xda) I only really used it for the phone and organiser, never the e-mail, therefore I am not sure how to set it up correctly.

At the moment I have to log onto the website in the browser and check manually if I have new e-mails.

My question in how do I set up my bold to notify me automatically of new e-mails? Also, I have a yahoo account and a g-mail account for work - can i set up both?

I have tried this myself but I only have the option of setting up an e-mail account with a "BlackBerry Enterprise Server" but I don't have an enterprise password (nor do I know what this means). Ive heard that you can set up a personal e-mail account or is this the same thing???

Probably sounds like a stupid problem to you guys but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    05-24-09 02:24 PM
    First of all welcome to crackberry! Most of the answers you are looking for are in the 101 lecture series that's in my signature. It contains great info that will enhance your blackberry experience. Now if you still need assistance just come back and post sepecific problems and we can help you. The only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked. Good luck...
    05-24-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD