I second the request to make this theme compatible with the 9700! I just got the phone and cannot find anything like this theme!
    12-20-09 11:10 PM
    This looks like an awesome theme, exactly what I am looking for (7 entry calendar always showing), please please make it for the 9700
    01-14-10 01:40 PM
    This theme is fantastic - thank you!
    Any chance you'll add a weather slot in the right of the banner on top?
    01-15-10 06:18 AM
    i dont know if its just me i did not see any other posts about this.....i love the theme and want to get it but every time i try to load this page on my bb browser the OTA links on display am i missing something?
    01-16-10 10:06 PM
    nvm figured it out = )
    01-16-10 10:36 PM
    Would it be difficult to make one more setup that would have 4 SMS/MMS messages instead of email messages?
    01-16-10 11:41 PM
    This theme is exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you!!
    01-18-10 03:03 PM
    Perhaps we can hope a hidden today and a weather slot ? It would be quite perfect...
    01-18-10 04:30 PM
    This theme is REALLY nice! Quite impressed with the creators work! Just wondering if you have a version out there that has no today and just the slide dock? The dock is gorgeous and I like a clean screen!

If there is anyway this is possible I would really appreciate it!

Drew
    01-19-10 08:04 AM
    This theme is REALLY nice! Quite impressed with the creators work! Just wondering if you have a version out there that has no today and just the slide dock? The dock is gorgeous and I like a clean screen!

If there is anyway this is possible I would really appreciate it!

Drew
    I'd love to have just the dock as well without calendar and messages. I'd appreciate it as well.

I think this theme is great! Excellent work
    01-20-10 09:17 AM
    ANy chance you could port this to the 83XX series? I would love to give it a try on my old Curve 8320. Thanks!
    06-02-10 04:06 AM
    How do I get this onto my phone?

**UPDATE**
    04/17 - Added 7 entry Calendar only and 2 Message/4 Calendar options.

I upgraded to a Bold from a Pearl this past Friday and was heartbroken that my favorite Pearl theme, Dimension Today Plus, wasn't available. All of the available DTP clones seem to try to do to much. All I wanted was a clean interface with as few modifications to the default theme as possible. This is my first shot at making a theme so I'm definitely open to suggestions/criticism/scorn. If anyone would like a slight change like wrap, more/less icons, etc, let me know.

Features:
    • Eight icon user-customizable sliding dock (1/2 size icons), no wrap
    • Today area with 4 Messages and 2 Calendar entries
    • Dock icons pop-up slightly when given focus
    • No icons are changed at all
    • Only the home screen has been modified
    • Readable with almost any home screen image
    • No squished font bug
    • Network banner removed from home screen, still intact on application screen

Some application icons may not automatically update like they do in the app screen due to the nature of composer (I think). If anyone knows a work around for this please let me know!

OTA LINKS

The SVG is heavily edited so the original .cp file isn't included as it's useless.
    06-04-10 08:25 PM
    Click on one of the links in the first post from your BB's browser. (or email yourself the link and then click on it)
    06-06-10 07:48 AM
    hey dude. i wanna appreciate your effort on creating this theme. after searching for both free and paid themes, this is one theme that satisfies me the most. all i hoping now is to see a weather slot being included.
    06-09-10 09:34 AM
    Please let me know if this excellent theme is or could be OS 5 compliant ?
    07-04-10 01:42 PM
    Please let me know if this excellent theme is or could be OS 5 compliant ?
    Yes it is!!! MAny thanks for this excellent theme
    11-21-11 02:44 AM
    Thanks Man !!! Marvellous theme !!!! "7 lines of calendar" is ... I'm lost for words ;-)
    03-01-12 08:58 AM
    This is cool! Thanks man.
    05-14-12 12:55 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD