Milt - Please, please, please make this for the 8900 next!! It looks soo sweet! I'll test for you again if you need testers...

Lovin the look of this theme! The signal/battery meters look sick!!
    The 8900 and Tour are indeed next after the Bold when it is done
    08-24-09 12:49 PM
    The 8900 and Tour are indeed next after the Bold when it is done
    YAY!! Can't wait
    08-24-09 02:06 PM
    Red,

Looking good. Upgraded again to this new pre-beta. See your improvements. I see you move the time from the icon to the top bar...good idea....at least until you can find a way to make it stand out in the gauge. Better consistency with the top gauges. You are getting there.
    08-24-09 03:33 PM
    Minor update to 0.76.

Increased orb size and changed focus icon to brick-breaker style bar.

The gauges are next!!
    08-24-09 07:15 PM
    Sweet, I just installed the updated update, so far I like it alot.

I notice when scrolling from icon to icon in the hidden dock sometimes it jumps to far ahead, as in like 2 icons over instead of 1.

Also text under the weather icon is truncated like 80/72...... Same for some of the icons in the hidden dock.

Other than that, it's the bomb!
    08-24-09 07:39 PM
    Looks great, keep up the good work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 10:57 AM
    Noticed the indicated icon selector bar, showing you which one is selected-leaves a ghost image when scrolling down.

08-25-09 01:07 PM
    Noticed the indicated icon selector bar, showing you which one is selected-leaves a ghost image when scrolling down.

Yes - haven't figured out how to fix that yet.
    08-25-09 01:09 PM
    I would say leave the theme style the way it is and get the bottom icons selectable. I love the way the icons look like this and the selection bar is cool.

08-25-09 01:59 PM
    OK! A VERY nice update for you all here.

The battery gauge is now working. Gas icon in gauge indicates charging.

Also, fixed some focus icon ghost images.

Download v0.8 from first post. The next version will move out of pre-beta to BETA.
    08-25-09 10:55 PM
    Nice way to start the day Red! Downloading, or updating I should say!

08-26-09 05:31 AM
    Sweet! What's next?

08-26-09 10:13 AM
    Noticed the new icons. It's nice and clean. In the famous words of Hancock, " Good job!

08-26-09 10:16 AM
    Looks good Zapper...I have 0.8 up and running for an hour or so. Much more stable and no ghosting in this one. You are about there.

Thanks!
    08-26-09 12:27 PM
    Just installed .80, I'm liking it a lot, although I've noticed a couple things:

While scrolling along the app bar the icons are jumpy sometimes, they move up and down slightly. Not sure if that's supposed to be like that or not?

The email icon is kind of jagged along the bottom portion (where the black is).

Seems really good otherwise, quite awesome looking! Will you be doing a version without weather text like the 3G themes? BerryWeather's text won't update automatically so I don't like having the text constantly showing, especially when it's wrong most of the time. Plus it's truncated so I get 84� Mostl...
    08-26-09 03:25 PM
    BUMP! Anything new or improved???

08-27-09 02:56 PM
    OK..Another update for you all. Download from first post.

I have finalized the name of the file (no more pre-beta) so if you install this you'll lose your current pre-beta theme settings.

All gauges are now clickable.
    Finalized the signal gauge graphic but it still doesn't work yet.
    Added graphics to QuickLaunch icon.
    Lowered and removed the center gauge text. Some of you won't like this but my weather text keeps getting truncated and it is my theme I planned the slot for meterberry use as well so for devices with meterberry, there will be a text version.
    08-27-09 04:41 PM
    OK..Another update for you all. Download from first post.

I have finalized the name of the file (no more pre-beta) so if you install this you'll lose your current pre-beta theme settings.

All gauges are now clickable.
    Finalized the signal gauge graphic but it still doesn't work yet.
    Added graphics to QuickLaunch icon.
    Lowered and removed the center gauge text. Some of you won't like this but my weather text keeps getting truncated and it is my theme I planned the slot for meterberry use as well so for devices with meterberry, there will be a text version.
    I can't download;

08-27-09 05:00 PM
    I can't download;

I am getting the same error. Something must be broke, but I am sure Zapper will get it fixed!!
    08-27-09 05:55 PM
    OK.. It should be fixed. Give it a go!
    Last edited by redzapper; 08-27-09 at 07:29 PM.
    08-27-09 07:10 PM
    Looks great. The icon on the bottom, all the way to the right...what's that for? Quicklaunch? What's that???

08-27-09 08:05 PM
    Yeah! You did it! Looks great. I like it because it is very clean, uncluttered, easy to work with. The bottom gauges are not exactly what I would want, but geesh, unless you are designing one yourself who would be satisfied. Great job, Red. I will keep working with it and let you know if I see any bugs.
    08-27-09 09:06 PM
    Super clean, sweet theme. My only gripe is the one you called, no text for the center icon, which of course is my weather.

08-27-09 09:14 PM
    Absolutely love the 3G theme which has been the main theme I've been using I downloaded this one and see it's another great theme from you!

The one thing I'd love is customizable bottom dock as 3 of the 5 currently locked in I rarely use
    08-27-09 10:14 PM
    Absolutely love the 3G theme which has been the main theme I've been using I downloaded this one and see it's another great theme from you!

The one thing I'd love is customizable bottom dock as 3 of the 5 currently locked in I rarely use
    I agree with Kendra, but Zapper, how difficult is that to change (seeing I have never worked with themes)?

I have 3G and Sodaberry as my themes of choice, but I like the simplicity of this theme. It is beginning to grow on me.

I also agree with the others about the Weather gauge not showing at all time the weather. I like that on your other themes.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work on this one.
    08-28-09 09:15 AM
161 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD