All Themes from BerryThemes are guaranteed not to "lag" up your phone with complicated and "glitchy" animations that render your phone almost completely useless. Dark Essence is not an exception. A dark and elegant theme meant for people with class who enjoy style and features, but also require their phone to actually function!

Features:

* 5 User Selectable Application icons and "hidden" Today area
    * % Battery Meter (0% , 10%, 20%, Etc)
    * Customized Signal Strength Icon
    * 3 Static Secondary Application Icons (Connections/Options/Sounds)
    * Customized Dialog and Menu Backgrounds
    * Textured Buttons and 100% Custom Icons Created By Yours Truly!
    * Guaranteed not to lag or cause your phone to act sluggish

See more screenshots or get it here:

Bold Version
    10-16-09 04:02 PM
    Imma be the 1st one to say it, but this looks like a hot mess...

I wouldn't get it for free, let alone pay money
    10-16-09 06:36 PM
    Imma be the 1st one to say it, but this looks like a hot mess...

I wouldn't get it for free, let alone pay money
    Good for you. Thanks for adding a valuable contribution to this thread. "Imma" gonna say have a nice one.
    10-16-09 09:46 PM
    This seems like a rushed job...maybe if you go back and refine it will become more cleaner I like concept but needs to be more streamlined it has a lot going on with it, the background makes it where you can't see the calender events just my two cents don't take offense

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 11:00 PM
    This seems like a rushed job...maybe if you go back and refine it will become more cleaner I like concept but needs to be more streamlined it has a lot going on with it, the background makes it where you can't see the calender events just my two cents don't take offense

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    absolutely no offense taken, that's why we post them here, so we can get feedback. the guy above you offered no constructive criticism at all. I think I will actually take your advice and change the wallpaper. I was just very proud of it because I made it myself. Maybe something a little smoother with less "white" cracks? what do you think
    10-16-09 11:32 PM
    overall its good just i think the background is whats making it so "busy" but i like how the info is in the middle and the today at the top, kinda unique but just a bit busy with the font colour and the background
    10-17-09 01:59 AM
    working on an update with a different wall, please standby for an update early this week - also it's called "Dark Essence" not "Dark Precision" my bad on the thread title typo.
    10-18-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD