i got tired of using my other themes. so i modified the zen theme to remove the grey banner behind the icons, made the top banner smaller and shunk the blue highlight icon so all the changes would allow for a broader range of wallpapers to be used while still keeping the original zen themes low memory use and stability.

Custom Zen OS5

Say thanks if you like it.
    06-30-10 12:57 AM
    Nice modification of the theme. A hidden dock would make it even better but nice work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 04:14 AM
    Nice modification of the theme. A hidden dock would make it even better but nice work!

Thanks for the feedback

Won't be doing anymore mods to it because I just wanted to make it more wallpaper friendly without taking away from zen's speed and reliability and plus I originally only modded it to suit a couple of wallpapers I like and decided to put it online for others to enjoy.

06-30-10 05:02 AM
    Looks good for wallpaper:

06-30-10 08:44 AM
    Nice! Perhaps, small icons would make the theme more and more wallpaper friendly?
    06-30-10 12:08 PM
    Nice! Perhaps, small icons would make the theme more and more wallpaper friendly?
    Thanks

Yep there's a fairly good chance that smaller icons will make it even more wallpaper friendly but that'd take a lot of time and effort to do so and this is a simple no fuss theme so I won't be doing any modifications to it in the near future.

06-30-10 12:51 PM
    Thanks

Yep there's a fairly good chance that smaller icons will make it even more wallpaper friendly but that'd take a lot of time and effort to do so and this is a simple no fuss theme so I won't be doing any modifications to it in the near future.
    OK. The theme "as is" is quite perfect for me. Many thanks!!!
    06-30-10 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD