Hey Everyone,

I'm currently using the No Carrier Clear Theme and I love it. I really want to add the weather to it though, I loved that on my iPhone. Is there anyway someone could add that feature to the no carrier clear theme? Possibly with a weather icon to the left of the "3G" and the temperature right below that?

If there is something similar to this, please link me but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks,

Mike
    06-14-09 06:38 PM
    there's no way for someone to edit it if they don't have the .thm file.
    06-14-09 06:58 PM
    Which file do you need? I have the clear theme on my phone now and I can find the source file I downloaded - is that all you need?

-Mike

Edit: This is the theme I'm using and love it http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/bo...-screen-76413/- weather would make it perfect!!
    Last edited by Rex32; 06-15-09 at 02:36 AM.
    06-15-09 02:34 AM
    Which file do you need? I have the clear theme on my phone now and I can find the source file I downloaded - is that all you need?

-Mike

Edit: This is the theme I'm using and love it http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/bo...-screen-76413/- weather would make it perfect!!
    unfortunately it's unable to be edited. when someone makes a theme they use a template, a raw version of the theme from the themebuilder that is in .thm format. when it's finished the theme is exported into cod/alx or jad format, and the exported product can't be edited... you'll need to contact the theme's author and see if they will modify it for you.

it's a good thing to have that level of protection though, it makes thieves a lot less likely to steal themer's ideas that way.
    06-15-09 03:21 AM
    Fair enough, it was a free theme...

I'd think other people would want a No carrier clear theme... I think it looks horrible with the dark grey bar at the top. I just want the weather
    06-15-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD