I was messing around the theme builder for a while, and decided to make something for myself as to how I would like to access certain icons with my calendar and weather icon. Fell in love with it and I am deciding to share it if anyone who wants to try it. No OTA just yet, but I am willing to email you the files to install over DM. I will attach the files tomorrow night. I have been testing it for a few hours and it runs fine on OS 4.6 - OS 5 +. My very first n00b theme!

Preview:

Download OTA Now

Homescreen is about the only thing customized, everything else is stock icons, etc.

CnC Appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by fabuloso; 01-06-10 at 04:57 PM.
    01-06-10 12:42 AM
    Great theme ,mate !!

01-06-10 06:20 AM
    Just added the download files via ZIP. I will add OTA shortly.
    01-06-10 04:47 PM
    Looks nice!! Which weather app are you using?
    01-06-10 05:34 PM
    Thanks! BerryWeather (BeWeather).

01-06-10 06:29 PM
    Yeah, it's very good for your first one. Doesn't quite fit what I'm looking for, but you've motivated me to try and make my own now
    01-06-10 06:58 PM
    Very Good. Looking good. Thanks man!
    01-06-10 07:18 PM
    Yeah, it's very good for your first one. Doesn't quite fit what I'm looking for, but you've motivated me to try and make my own now
    Thanks! glad its motivated you to try it out. Its fairly easy with a few hours of messing around and trying things out. Much easier than previous theme builders.

01-06-10 10:20 PM
    excellent theme indeed, love the simplicity in only 3 icons and full screen for calendar events. only thing is if you have long titled calendar events it gets a little messy with the icons, can the icons be highlighted without the large blue box?
    01-07-10 03:24 PM
    I can work on something tonite. Thanks for pointing that out.

01-07-10 09:42 PM
    Really like this theme!! Thanks!!
    One issue though, is it possible that this is causing a memory leak? I have had it installed for 2 days now and my memory just keeps dropping. I don't even know if themes can cause leaks, but this is the only new thing I've installed.
    I only have 1 other theme, the default one on OS 5.
    Thanks
    01-09-10 08:35 AM
    I doubt that. I have used it for since I made it and haven't had that issue.

01-09-10 10:40 AM
    Could you please make this for the 9700? I loved it on my 9000!!! Great home screen theme and everything else the same.
    02-04-10 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD