Hey just wanted to know if this is available anywhere? Would really love it cos i find the theme on the bold too dull and black-blue u know. Would love the Curve's colourful Zen theme .. Thanks in advance ..
    04-26-09 02:54 PM
    Here you go mate, sprint, verizon...etc and many more!

Welcome to SixTen Web Design! � 9000/Bold Themes

Thanks to sixten!!!
    04-27-09 02:04 AM
    There are some great themes there, so this is not a dig at the work of the people behind that site, nor is it a dig at anyone else's taste... Everybody gets to have an opinion, an the following is merely mine:

I went out of my way to make my Curve look like the Bold, the last ting I want is to make my Bold look like the Curve used to... Zen themes are SO ugly compared to Precision.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 02:18 AM
    There are some great themes there, so this is not a dig at the work of the people behind that site, nor is it a dig at anyone else's taste... Everybody gets to have an opinion, an the following is merely mine:

I went out of my way to make my Curve look like the Bold, the last ting I want is to make my Bold look like the Curve used to... Zen themes are SO ugly compared to Precision.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    couldn't agree more, strangely I've had a few requests for this... I was like uhm ok. I did it anyway, but the dimension themes are so dated. they were painful to recreate. but, to each their own.
    04-27-09 06:52 AM
    Here you go mate, sprint, verizon...etc and many more!

[]Welcome to SixTen Web Design! � 9000/Bold Themes[/url]

Thanks to sixten!!!
    Thanks a TON buddy!
    04-27-09 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD