Well we finally released our first theme for the BlackBerry Bold and of course it would be our most popular one, the Corkboard theme. Although this was derived from the original Corkboard theme, this one has some nice modifications to take advantage of the new features on the BlackBerry Bold 9000. For instance the icons on the bottom of the Zen and Today screen are user selectable and can be changed to even 3rp party application icons. We also went back and re-engineered the icons to provide a better look. I hope you enjoy the new Corkboard Bold Theme!- Dan Black

Today Version

This theme can be purchased from the Crackberry Premium Theme Section
    11-09-08 12:38 AM
    I love this! Thanks for sharing.
    11-09-08 07:31 PM
    Great work once again! So creative
    11-09-08 07:41 PM
    very nice brah
    11-09-08 08:48 PM
    I just bought this tonight. Couple quick questions. My signal meter doesn't look like the one in the pic. It just has numbers instead and it's currently reading "-7".

Also, is there a way to make the battery and date larger? I am having a hard time reading these and I have pretty decent vision
    12-06-08 09:06 PM
    I just bought this tonight. Couple quick questions. My signal meter doesn't look like the one in the pic. It just has numbers instead and it's currently reading "-7".

Also, is there a way to make the battery and date larger? I am having a hard time reading these and I have pretty decent vision
    I'm sorry your are having troubles with the theme. Please send us an email stating these issues to support@blacksberry.com and we will work to get this fixed.
    12-07-08 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD