hi guys.

As many of you probably already know, im a bit obsessed with theme hunting, particularly the FREE ones. i came across this theme via the pinstack community and owe a big thanks to Big Hulk Diese who was kind enough to send me the direct OTA link to this theme. Its clear, crisp and Bold icons along with rollover feature make it ideal for those obsessed with seeing thier calenders at a quick glance.

To view the quick videolog + download OTA + for more themes by the orginal designer please visit:
    The emkWan™ Project
    04-06-09 07:28 PM
    The theme looks great, but it slowed my bold down alot
    04-06-09 08:09 PM
    Really? Hmmm that's not good it seems to work flawlessley on mine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 04:01 AM
    Well it is a very nice theme, but for some reason it does not show the today for calendar function.... hmm
    04-07-09 04:02 AM
    In all honesty, I'd prefer just a BOLD L theme. No changes. But it's a nice theme
    04-07-09 04:35 AM
    Really that's weird. Callender options should show up.

04-07-09 09:04 AM
    Really that's weird. Callender options should show up.

Yeah I'm not sure why, I even tryed some of his other today themes and they are not showing the calendar function either.

I run .237 on a debranded AT&T Bold

04-08-09 12:28 AM
    Do these theme slow down your bold at all? I got the normal Today+ theme, running .247 and often feel my Bold to slow down, even when browsing in the menu.. Can that be because of the reason?
    04-08-09 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD