NOTE* I am no longer supporting updates for this theme as Part 2 has been released here . any customizations to this theme will only be honored upon donating. see signature

ok, I couldn't think of a better name for this one

I love the look of the Buuf and Gant icons by mattahan (on deviantart), so I made a theme with them. I included some of his artwork in the wallpapers too. his work is crazy good, here's his deviantart site: mattahan on deviantART

Features
    the icons - screenshots speak for themselves
    wallpapers created with icon designer's pictures
    icons on homescreen are user defined
    Price: Free

I wanted something different for the homescreen icons so I made a half-a$$ed icon screen, I was tired of the same boring old bottom dock. icons are scrollable in every direction.

keep in mind, the theme is quite large (~1.1mb), but every icon that can be customized in plazmic has been customized here, and the wallpapers are high color which also contribute to its size.

OTA and desktop install here:

BUUFtiful Disaster - Bold 9000 theme - Themes Blackberry Software

comments and feedback always welcome. enjoy

if you like this theme and would like to support my work (or would like any customizations to this theme), click the link in my signature.

Screens below
    Last edited by ninja please; 07-10-09 at 03:28 AM.
    04-30-09 08:08 PM
    Looks great.. thx for sharing!
    04-30-09 08:38 PM
    Thanks man. That's a nice theme. I am using it now.

But u know it seems like my bold is getting slow. Does anyone care to try to use the theme and see if this theme is causing ur bold to slow down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 08:39 PM
    Hey I also noticed that the menu is blank. Is that how its supposed to be? U can't see the menui items unless u scroll and highlight ur selection.

04-30-09 08:41 PM
    blank? hmm... it doesn't show like that on my bold, I'll check it out.
    04-30-09 09:29 PM
    Cool Design. Thank you for taking the time to create this and share!
    04-30-09 09:32 PM
    Very nice - could you make a bottom zen w/today preview capability?

04-30-09 09:58 PM
    I'm really liking this so far...I am a BIG fan of these icons as well. I have noticed that the bluetooth setup icon is fixed on the homescreen. Thanks for sharing!!
    05-01-09 08:05 AM
    after playing around with it, I finally got the theme set up properly I think. The menu is not blank anymore and the bold doesn't seem to be slowing down anymore either.

I really love this theme man. Thanks so much for posting it. I love the icons. I love the menu text. Everything. I think this is the best theme that I really like.

05-01-09 10:33 AM
    Is anyone else finding that the bluetooth setup icon is fixed?
    05-01-09 11:45 AM
    fixed? what do you mean ?
    05-01-09 05:47 PM
    I've been running into a few problems, when changing from this theme to the next or vice versa, with some icons remaining the same... I have no idea what causes that, I'm guessing it's a plazmic bug.
    05-01-09 05:48 PM
    The only one that is fixed is the bluetooth icon, just like in the screen shot you posted, bottom row middle column. If you figure out a fix, please let me know. This is by far one of the best themes I've tried in a long time.
    05-01-09 06:23 PM
    I found that switching themes and then doing a battery pull works. I'm looking around for some info on how to fix it within plazmic though.
    05-01-09 07:22 PM
    yes... noticed that. very wierd but otherwise the theme looks terrific.
    just a huge file for a theme but understandable given the quality of the images
    05-01-09 07:31 PM
    yes... noticed that. very wierd but otherwise the theme looks terrific.
    just a huge file for a theme but understandable given the quality of the images
    yeah, I did everything I could to make it smaller, it was upwards of 1.8mb before... lol
    05-01-09 08:28 PM
    Awesome theme!!! Thank You!!!
    05-02-09 01:15 AM
    I love this theme so much!!

Thank you for your work, I only registered to mostly say thanks to you lool

05-16-09 10:12 AM
    I love this theme so much!!

Thank you for your work, I only registered to mostly say thanks to you lool

awesome, glad you like it.

I'm actually revamping the whole thing, to make it a smaller file (850ish kb instead of almost 1.2mb) and also another version with different wallpaper and icons on the bottom instead. not sure when I'll get it out there but it should be soon.
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-18-09 at 07:32 AM.
    05-18-09 07:30 AM
    Theme is sick! I only have the Bluetooth Icon thing going on, gonna do a battery pull now and see what happens.
    05-18-09 03:46 PM
    I think I've *maybe* fixed the bluetooth icon thing, and the sluggishness due to the size. when I roll out the new version I wanna make sure none of that annoying crap happens.
    05-18-09 06:09 PM
    Thank you so much!
    Absolutely...gorgeous!
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 05-18-09 at 09:31 PM.
    05-18-09 09:09 PM
    weirdest thing ever... I had one of bkrams themes loaded went to switch to this and the layout stayed the same as bkrams but the icons were from this theme and it said this theme was active.... weiiiirrrrrdddd
    05-29-09 03:30 AM
    After playing with it a while (powers out, to hot to sleep) I see what people meant about the fixed bluetooth icon. Pity, I reallllly liked this theme but I don't even have a bluetooth anything.

05-29-09 05:17 AM
    thanks.. it's a good one
    05-29-09 07:06 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD