Cool man , please do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 11:54 AM
    Cool man , please do it

OTA Link - Custom Red Sox Bold Theme
    05-16-09 11:58 AM
    Wow!!! Perfect. One last question ... Is it possible to see the application name as I scroll over it?

05-16-09 12:05 PM
    Wow!!! Perfect. One last question ... Is it possible to see the application name as I scroll over it?

Alright, it's updated. I suggest deleting the old theme and re downloading with the above link I supplied.
    05-16-09 12:31 PM
    where did you get his theme i love it?
    05-27-09 05:52 PM
    In my opinion, the original was better. I don't like the calendar taking up all that space and blocking beautiful Fenway park... I use the original exclusively as my theme and LOVE it.. I think if your going to add a calendar, is it possible to have it show up only if you scroll to that icon on your main screen, and then have it go away once you scroll to a different icon??? that is the only thing that could make this theme perfect.. other than that, don't change a thing..GREAT JOB..
    05-29-09 08:01 AM
    In my opinion, the original was better. I don't like the calendar taking up all that space and blocking beautiful Fenway park... I use the original exclusively as my theme and LOVE it.. I think if your going to add a calendar, is it possible to have it show up only if you scroll to that icon on your main screen, and then have it go away once you scroll to a different icon??? that is the only thing that could make this theme perfect.. other than that, don't change a thing..GREAT JOB..
    You're right actually, since I edited this theme I figured out how to do what you are talking about. I'll do it this weekend my friend.
    05-29-09 10:35 AM
    Here you go, Custom with the Today only when you focus on the icon.

OTA Link - Custom Red Sox Bold Theme
    05-29-09 09:29 PM
    Great looking theme pj keep up the good work...
    05-29-09 09:32 PM
    Can i get you to upload an ota link for this theme with the same background and everything but only change all the icons to be just like the originals on the bold. i dont like some of the st pattys day jerseys and stuff on the icons.
    05-31-09 12:14 AM
    Can i get you to upload an ota link for this theme with the same background and everything but only change all the icons to be just like the originals on the bold. i dont like some of the st pattys day jerseys and stuff on the icons.
    Here you go. Enjoy.

Red Sox Custom Plain Icons - OTA download link
    05-31-09 01:57 PM
    Since you figured the today theme out, is there a way you can get rid o that 7th icon in the upper right conrer? I like the oirignal icons.

05-31-09 02:12 PM
    Since you figured the today theme out, is there a way you can get rid o that 7th icon in the upper right corner? I like the oiriginal icons.

You like the original bold icons or the red sox ones I made?
    05-31-09 02:19 PM
    I like both...but the Original Bold Icons more.

05-31-09 02:20 PM
    I like both...but the Original Bold Icons more.

Here you go.

OTA Download Link
    05-31-09 02:37 PM
    Awesome, thanks a million. Check your nox for a PM.

05-31-09 02:45 PM
    Hey thanks a million. i ended up using the last one you made that got rid of the 7th icon. it is great btw. thank you very much once again.
    06-01-09 01:21 AM
    Hey thanks a million. i ended up using the last one you made that got rid of the 7th icon. it is great btw. thank you very much once again.
    No problem, glad you like it.
    06-01-09 08:41 AM
    Thanks!!! this is now perfect for me!!! OUTSTANDING!! I don't think i will ever use another theme!! Love it.. thanks alot for changing the calendar for me...cheers!!
    06-01-09 10:22 AM
    any way u can make this theme for the blackberry storm 9530?
    06-02-09 02:56 PM
    any way u can make this theme for the blackberry storm 9530?
    Unfortunately no, my photoshop free trial ran out today.
    06-02-09 03:30 PM
    This theme is great. I was wondering if you could customize the icons? For example: you have assigned the "B" logo for browser. I was wondering if they can be changed for different things?

Such as:

Test messages: White Round Boston logo with hanging sox in the middle with Boston Red Sox written around it.

Email: "B" logo

Contacts: the red hanging sox logo

Media: Red jersey

Browser: Gray away jersey

Could you do this for me if it's not too much to ask?
    06-30-09 03:27 PM
    will this work for the pearl 8110?
    07-04-09 03:36 PM
    Great theme man. Go sox Go

07-06-09 02:25 PM
    Does any one have a red sox theme for the pearl 8110 i have tryed so many ones that people put out and i can't get them to work on my phone.
    08-09-09 04:30 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD