Is there a Bold today screen/ theme yet?

Is there an application that shows your battery status as your wallpaper?
    Just like the one on the iphone?
    09-08-08 08:21 AM
    I cant understand why so many people want the Today theme. It wasnt all that. I often replaced it with my holiday snaps!
    09-08-08 08:47 AM
    There are no themes available yet for the Bold ...
    09-08-08 09:49 AM
    Because the today theme allowed us to see who emailed/called without having to click on anything. Just take it out of the holster, peek, and replace. Was EXTREMELY useful.
    09-08-08 04:24 PM
    I always used the today theme on my old Pearl, great to see my next two diary appointments without having to click anything.

Let's hope RIM come out with a nice equivalent for the Bold soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 05:45 PM
    I loved the today + theme on my curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 09:25 PM
    So the current theme creator doesn't work for the Bold screen and OS? If not then how long before RIM gets that done, we could see OS 4.8 before that happens.
    09-08-08 10:07 PM
    So the current theme creator doesn't work for the Bold screen and OS? If not then how long before RIM gets that done, we could see OS 4.8 before that happens.
    I think its down to Plazmic to release version 4.6 of their theme creator in order for themes to be compatible with the Bold...
    09-09-08 03:02 AM
    Ok what about the Green Battery image status like the iphone I think it looked cool
    Anyone agree
    09-09-08 07:35 AM
    Ok what about the Green Battery image status like the iphone I think it looked cool
    Anyone agree
    Never seen that on the iphone, but yes sounds cool!!

I have never used the today theme, the screen always looked a bit to busy for me!!!
    09-09-08 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD