Title: Weather Today 1.1
    Creator: Me
    Cost: FREE
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Bold Theme: Weather Today 1.1

This theme is, of course, based on my original Weather Today theme. I made a few dozen changes to that theme, some of the most noticable ones are:

-Made it so you can see your weather icon on the lock screen
    -Changed about 1/5th of the application icons
    -Changed the dialog boxes and menu backgrounds
    -Changed most of the font sizing and formatting

The icon in the top right will be whatever application you have as the first item on your main application list. I intended that you use it for your weather app, but of course you can use it for whatever application you want.

As I did in many of my other themes I used my own custom Battery and Signal meters. They are the blue bars accros the very top of the screen. The left half is Battery, right half is Signal. Each little section is 10%.

Here is a screenshot. There is a bunch more on my site at the download link.

Also be sure to check out all of my other FREE themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    03-24-09 05:15 AM
    Can not see the pic
    03-24-09 05:19 AM
    Can not see the pic
    Crackberry likes to block extrnal pics for some reason.

Oh well if you click on the download link it takes you directly to a page with 10 pictures of this theme.
    03-24-09 05:22 AM
    Can not see the pic
    And now I just refreshed and my screenshot is showing again. That always happens on this site, but not on any others that I post on.

Oh well, again: if the pic still doesn't show for you just click the link.
    03-24-09 05:24 AM
    this theme looks pretty cool. I wish I could try it but I'm on a mac and I can't seem to get my DM sync working with Parallels, so I'm keeping this post on bookmark till I can get some sort of system working to sync my BB.
    03-24-09 05:47 AM
    Great theme D mac . I esp like the weather icon on the lock screen
    03-24-09 08:45 AM
    can some one help me with downloading this theme. i just got my blackberry two days ago. thatd be awesome

thanks
    03-27-09 12:29 PM
    can some one help me with downloading this theme. i just got my blackberry two days ago. thatd be awesome

thanks
    In the bottom righthand corner of every page on my site there is installation instructions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD